What do i do with my 3D Model?????

Find here all the Vehicles of the Community. For more vehicles you can go on Trackmania Carpark: http://www.trackmania-carpark.com

Moderator: TM-Patrol

MayorWoody
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMN

What do i do with my 3D Model?????

Post by MayorWoody » 21 Jun 2014 11:29

Hello everyone!

I've been playing TrackMania Nations Forever for a while now and i've been downloading some car skins from "www.trackmania-carpark.com". After a while i wanted to make my COMPLETELY OWN 3D Skin. Now, after a week of modeling, i'm done with the 3D Model BUT i need help! I actually need help with everything... How do i convert my 3D model to a .gbx file? How to i make the whole thing to a .zip archive? Basically, I need help with EVERYTHING. I appriciate ANY help!

Thank you for taking your time reading this and i hope that you can help me.

Regards,
MayorWoody

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: What do i do with my 3D Model?????

Post by Alinoa » 26 Jun 2014 10:05

Did you look at tutorials posted on the Carpark forums?
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

3dmodelfarm
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by 3dmodelfarm » 18 Sep 2014 12:30

I would also like to know about this.Please post the link so that i can also take a look at how it is done.

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 18 Sep 2014 16:29

In the Community links of these forums, you can find uselinks and here is the link of the Carpark website: http://www.trackmania-carpark.com/ :)
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin