Question and cool idea....

Find here all the Mods of the Community. For more mods you can go on TM Mods: http://www.tmmod.info/

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Dreamcube018
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Question and cool idea....

Post by Dreamcube018 » 23 Oct 2008 07:21

Hey everyone.

Ifirstly, is it possible to change the day setting once a track was created?

I'm asking because I have a track that has a two way road, but one of the ways was blocked off because I never finished it and I forgot that I didn't finish and put building's all over where I was gonna build it... yeah... nice...

So then I had an idea. I figured it'd be cool if I had another version of the track where you drive on the other road and the first one is blocked off but I wanted it to be under a different day setting... Is that possible.

Also, I thought it'd be cool if there were the normal day settings, then custome day. I'm aware that you can change the sky texture and stuff, but it'd just be cool if there was an ingame custome sky/environmental editor. That'd be pretty cool... well that's just my thoughts and question.

any comments... or answers welcome. :)

Shaigan
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMUF
Manialink(s): :shaigan

Re: Question and cool idea....

Post by Shaigan » 23 Oct 2008 08:29

Yeah, it is possible. Maintain the CTRL key from the moment you click on "Editor" till you are into the track editor. It will ask you the mood you want to apply.

Dreamcube018
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Re: Question and cool idea....

Post by Dreamcube018 » 23 Oct 2008 14:49

Wait so youhold controle the whole time it's loading? Ok I didn't know that.