[Mod/Skin/Map] The Toubib's desertic world

Find here all the Mods of the Community. For more mods you can go on TM Mods: http://www.tmmod.info/

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Toubib
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMO, TMS, TMN

[Mod/Skin/Map] The Toubib's desertic world

Post by Toubib » 23 Sep 2009 17:04

Hey TrackMania players!

* A little introduction

After a few years playing TM (I started in early 2004), I decided to make a new step in creation. Indeed, after building a lot of tracks, I decided to try to build a Mod. Obviously, choosing the environment was easy. Those who know me already know that I hardly play on other environments than Desert!

n this thread, I'm going to show you my Mod bundled with an exclusive skin and some of my tracks. This thread is obviously destined to evolve with my new creations. Any constructive feedback will be highly appreciated !

* The MOD: AREA27

Imagine a full arid desert, ravaged… This land was completely irradiated by nuclear tests of unscrupulous governments. A private company has purchased parcels to the state owner, which went bankrupt. This group now extracts the few resources still buried in these lands. Here and there, vegetal life starts again colonizing the grounds. You are about to enter Area 27!

° Some screens (click! On a picture to see the HD version)

Image Image
Image Image

° Download links: >>> Area 27 <<< (~40mo) and the >>> Locator <<< (don't forget it!)
To be put in the following directory: C:\Documents & Settings\[Username]\My documents\TrackMania\Skins\Speed\Mod

° The special signs (click! sur on a pannel to download the pack)

Image Image Image
To be put in the following directory: C:\Documents & Settings\[Username]\My documents\TrackMania\Skins\Any\Advertisement

° The exhibition track (click! For the TMX link)

* The SKIN: Patrol 83

What's better than a patrol car to illustrate the presence of the company in the area?

° Some screens (click! On a picture to see the HD version)

Image Image
Image Image

° Download links : >>> Patrol83 <<< (~2mo) and the >>> Locator <<< (don't forget it)
To be put in the following directory: C:\Documents & Settings\[Username]\My documents\TrackMania\Skins\Vehicles\American

* The TRACKS

Most of the tracks presented here are TECHNICAL which means quite difficult. Generally an easy track (design) provides a good challenge beating the Author Time. For the moment, most of my tracks are divided in two series. The D series, for "Difficult" and the E series, for "Experts". Good luck!

° Series E (click! For the TMX links)

Image Image Image Image Image

° Series D (click! For the TMX links)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

* Acknowledgments

Thanks to all the players who will try my mod, my skin or my tracks!

Thanks to evolm for his help with the screens and for the betatest of the mod!

Thanks to Vautour and bricedenice for the english correction!

Thanks to all the LSD, because they were G², FTMT, DR, ... and because they will always be LSD !

Toubib
Image Image
Image Image