Uhm Wat? Explanation?

Find here all the Mods of the Community. For more mods you can go on TM Mods: http://www.tmmod.info/

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Dexu
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMU

Uhm Wat? Explanation?

Post by Dexu » 07 May 2011 20:10

Hello, i am trying to (re)make a mod for my team (MSR)... i got the mod nearly working properly... just one little tiny problem, that is after all a pretty big problem.... i downloaded a mod called Day of Defeat (dod.zip) from DDStyle... (that means it's greenRACERs mod(?))... now i will show you some pictures of the stuff that is wrong...

there you see the Crate64x64 text in the "box"....

the StadiumRoadD.dds file of that mod looks like this:

now i just wonder one thing.... how come the color is orange on the sides.... because the StadiumRoadD.dds file looks often like this (or should)...

the downer part is the road (only half of the road bcuz its copied to the other side, modder should know this stuff), and the upper part is the start block...

but in the DoD mods StadiumRoadD.dds its just all gray... so how come the startblocks flat part is orange?

but now to my biggest problem....

this is how the "preview" of my mod looks like... nearly ok, im only wondering why there still are the damn Crate64x64 texts in the boxes, even if they are lighter than in DoD mod....

and my mods StadiumRoadD.dds looks like this:

there is no Crate64x64 text in the StadiumRoadD.dds file... i know it looks much difference...

now you might think how i know how thats right...

well, lets look at Stadium2010 mods StadiumRoadD.dds file:

and i know that the gray is the DoD's StadiumRoadD.dds file ... no other.. if you disagree, download the mod and see yourself that it is that....

so now the questions are:

-how come a whole gray StadiumRoadD.dds can make the start blocks flat part orange?
- why do my own mod have the 64x64 text?

anyone could give me some answers?
like you greenRACER, its your mod, so i hope you know about this...

(sorry if i repeated something)

greenRACER
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMS, TMNF

Re: Uhm Wat? Explanation?

Post by greenRACER » 08 May 2011 05:54

1. the left and right orange parts at the start (and the end) is the StadiumRoadRaceD.dds

2. you must changing the S.dds files too.

Dexu
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: Uhm Wat? Explanation?

Post by Dexu » 08 May 2011 09:55

hmm, ok... but what is (example) teh green part in Stadium2010s StadiumRoadD.dds?