DESPERATE FOR HELP!!! No idea how to install mods

Find here all the Mods of the Community. For more mods you can go on TM Mods: http://www.tmmod.info/

Moderator: TM-Patrol

trackguy
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: tm2

DESPERATE FOR HELP!!! No idea how to install mods

Post by trackguy » 18 Jun 2014 16:22

Hello im pretty furious for a bunch of reasons,
I cant find ANY definitive help anywhere online on the E X A C T proceedure one must do to install mods for trackmainia 2 canyon.

I want to try this
http://www.maniapark.com/ressource.php?id=2094

howver the auther gives NO help, NO instruction.. nothing... also the FAQ on that site says:

"The zip files must be placed in the following directories (without unzipping them!):

- CanyonCar Skin -> [Personalfiles]/Skins/Vehicles/CanyonCar/
- Canyon Mods -> [Personalfiles]/Skins/Canyon/Mod/
- Signs -> [Personalfiles]/Skins/Any/Advertisement/
- Editor Script -> [Personalfiles]/Scripts/Editorplugins/"

WTF????

first of all wtf dose "[Personalfiles]" mean..
I have the game installed in D.. also wtf dir do i put it in.. im so F**ing furious with this...
no instructions whatsoever.. so i put the downlaoded zip file into all those folders? just one? a special selection of folkders? do i extract the zip? wtf????? how they hell do they expact you to work it out.

now comes the next reason why im furious.. i try to register on that site and it says it cant accept my email address? wtf??? what a joke... so i find an irc chat room.. no responce whatso ever

so i cant register on the site where i need the help, no help is given anywhere else on the internet on how to install this mod, nobody helps in the irc chat room... i have no choice other then to register on this forum and seek help for a mod that is related to another site.

I am sorry for this, but as you can see ive been put in a corner.. there is no help anywhere on how to install that mode.. ive no f**ing clue how to do it, no idea where the files go, no idea what to do after that, no idea what to do in game once the mod is installed.. nothing no help anywhere on line whatsoever.. I am so livid.. and furious with this...

in short...
can somone .. somone somone.. please for the love of god explain how to bloody install this mod:
http://www.maniapark.com/ressource.php?id=2094

i would be eternaly greatful. and if i know how to install one mod im sure i can then use that knowledge and install other mods on my own.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: DESPERATE FOR HELP!!! No idea how to install mods

Post by Xymph » 18 Jun 2014 16:31

trackguy wrote:Hello im pretty furious for a bunch of reasons,
And here comes another reason. :wink:
trackguy wrote:I cant find ANY definitive help anywhere online on the E X A C T proceedure one must do to install mods for trackmainia 2 canyon.
You're in the wrong forum, TM2 discussion belongs here, and skin topics in the Workbench subforum there.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub