Looking for a Clan? Join Warrior Nation

General Discussion about Trackmania Nations ESWC.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

WNxAlain
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Looking for a Clan? Join Warrior Nation

Post by WNxAlain » 29 Apr 2008 00:57

Warrior Nation

Are you looking for a group of friends to play with, participate in tournaments, competitions, and clan vs clan matches? Then your looking at the right post!

Warrior Nation is looking to invade TMNF, be one of the first members to participate in the TMNF section.

Come join us in Warrior Nation, and you'll have the best online experience ever!

With more than 2,000 members and 9 years of experience, Warrior Nation is a world-wide clan that plays more than 70 games online!

With our own site: ...:::: http://warriornation.net/ ::::... , we manage all our gaming events, such as tournaments, ladders, leagues, screen shot contests, and more.

And if that isn't enough, Warrior Nation has special sections dedicated only to those who stand out in the arts of writing, video making, music and graphics!

What are you waiting for?

If your interested in joining, all you have to do is send me a PM. Easy right?

Come join Warrior Nation, the #1 gaming community around!

Fulcx
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF

Re: Looking for a Clan? Join Warrior Nation

Post by Fulcx » 03 May 2008 12:09

1 thing... dont join i got banned from WN and i dont even know the reason... and then there are those laws... that WN members aren't allowed to play with banned members, srry to say this but i really think WN is a little bit stupid..
~~Velocity 'There is no Spoone'~~

G2Wolf
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by G2Wolf » 14 May 2008 23:05

Fulcx wrote:1 thing... dont join i got banned from WN and i dont even know the reason... and then there are those laws... that WN members aren't allowed to play with banned members, srry to say this but i really think WN is a little bit stupid..
There was probably a logical reason for why you were banned.

Also, I'm pretty sure most clans have a rule disallowing play with banned members, in some form or another. Usually banned members are banned from all of that clan's game servers, as well as their website/forums. That's not a stupid idea.

Bramble
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by Bramble » 15 May 2008 08:06

Wow, not even allowed to choose your own friends anymore?

Rafracer
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMN

Post by Rafracer » 15 May 2008 18:11

Hmm, for some reason the only games I ever liked being in a clan were MMORPG's. For all the others, I'm a lonely rogue.

When I look at the rule indicating that you are not allowed to be in another clan on a game supported by WN, I see that, when you join WN, you don't do so on only one game but on every game supported by WN. You join the clan as a whole, and not a shard. So one should thorougly think about joining WN.

You support many games, that's great. However, I see certain games are 'broken' into 'shards'; NA, EU and such. Though I don't envy that, I do realise it may be necasary in some cases.

Final conclusion: your clan looks like a great community, but I don't yet see myself joining you. Too bad, but that's just me.

The above message did not actually exist, and you just wasted a minute of your life reading a fabrication of your mind.