WHERE DO YOU GET AN ACCOUNT

General Discussion about Trackmania Nations ESWC.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

ALCLA
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF

WHERE DO YOU GET AN ACCOUNT

Post by ALCLA » 01 May 2008 15:38

I do have a profile but I haven't got any account
what should I do?

Tom.CZ.73
speed demon
speed demon
Owned TM-games: all PC versions
Manialink(s): Tom.CZ.73, sQs

Re: WHERE DO YOU GET AN ACCOUNT

Post by Tom.CZ.73 » 01 May 2008 16:47

I dont understand what have you done with game and how is it possible that game dont offer you to create account during game start but you can try to delete your profiles/scores folders in Dokumenty\TrackMania. Dont say to me that you lost your game progress becouse that it what happen when you delete these files. Normaly you should be able to create ac during game start

Reutan
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by Reutan » 01 May 2008 20:08

Alright. Let's make this a little better w/out losing anything. Connected to the internet, select the profile name, then there should be a button for create a new account, rather than playing offline.

jedimario
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF

Post by jedimario » 01 May 2008 20:17

It automatically asks you if you want to create an account after you select the profile. If it doesn't then I don't know what to tell you...make sure you're connected and not blocking the game with a firewall or something.

Tom.CZ.73
speed demon
speed demon
Owned TM-games: all PC versions
Manialink(s): Tom.CZ.73, sQs

Post by Tom.CZ.73 » 01 May 2008 20:34

Reutan wrote:Alright. Let's make this a little better w/out losing anything. Connected to the internet, select the profile name, then there should be a button for create a new account, rather than playing offline.
I said that in first topic he created but what he did ? He created new one so i supose it didnt work.

I done some test and i learn that game really acting weird if you did not create account during first launch of game

Reutan
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by Reutan » 02 May 2008 19:58

Make sure that under settings 'use multiple profiles' is selected, so you can pick which one (even if it's the same) one, so you can attach an account to do it. I've had to do this just recently.