NADEO SUX

General Discussion about Trackmania Nations ESWC.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Locked
username
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Posts: 16
Joined: 15 Apr 2008 10:05
Owned TM-games: ALL

NADEO SUX

Post by username » 18 Sep 2008 16:06

U can tell here all u bodder about nadeo.


I just like to say i m pissed off of NADEO.


I open server, i collect 80k coopers and what i get?
Nadeo make the rules, i cant play if server is full, if my connection is bad alinoa cant connect and close my server.
i pay 40 euros for game and what i get? RULES RULES RULES RULES.
no support at all^^

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 5326
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 08:58
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz
Location: The Netherlands

Re: NADEO SUX

Post by Zooz » 18 Sep 2008 16:09

It's their game, they can give you -100000000 coppers if they'd want to do it. You don't have any rights to have a ladder top without rules.

You can freely be annoyed by it though, but we will all just call you an idiot :roflol:

User avatar
Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 2124
Joined: 05 Sep 2005 17:51
Owned TM-games: ALL
Location: TraxicoLand (Fr)
Contact:

Re: NADEO SUX

Post by Slig » 18 Sep 2008 16:32

You have rules only for 60K+ servers, and really strict rules only for 80K+. The idea is to avoid abuses on these servers. If you don't like it, then just do standard servers.

Florent
Developer
Developer
Posts: 1594
Joined: 09 Aug 2005 14:07

Re: NADEO SUX

Post by Florent » 18 Sep 2008 16:34

one rule is that if you don't edit your post with neglecting language, I will keep your account and your coppers.

you came in this world and there are rules. You can not do whatever you want in the world, and I am sad to be the one to teach you that, since I am not sure you care so much about me.

jamie_macdonald
speed demon
speed demon
Posts: 1612
Joined: 10 Jul 2008 19:48
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: NADEO SUX

Post by jamie_macdonald » 18 Sep 2008 17:26

Very well said ... it'd be nice for once for someone to just look and think why the rules are there .. but seems so often thinking before speaking/posting is a strain to some (and even us all occasionaly lol)

NADEO rock ... the rules exist for a reason and ones to protect players from abuse .. not to abuse ... take it as intended ...which is in a good way ... as allways in TM (why i love it so much) :lovetm

User avatar
gonvrebels
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 9
Joined: 15 Sep 2008 20:46
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMNF
Contact:

Re: NADEO SUX

Post by gonvrebels » 18 Sep 2008 21:48

Seriously, name a game that doesnt have any rules? Once you get into the real world buddy, rules are all around you....also reguarding the RULES of physics...so be glad for rules, else you'll be floating somewhere (which may require additional rules :lol: )
Image

Auspufframmler
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 14
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 08:53
Owned TM-games: TMS,TMO,3xTMUF(TMU)
Location: Germany

Re: NADEO SUX

Post by Auspufframmler » 19 Sep 2008 08:47

Jamie,yes i see how Nadeo rock...your servers are almost without drivers...so often seen
Think about that !!!
The Rules sux and most of your maps sucks..so tell me a booster or somethin else again...i know your clever answers...but your servers are often without drivers :lol:

Muck-y
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 33
Joined: 05 Jun 2008 13:18
Owned TM-games: TMN TMS TMO TMU-F

Re: NADEO SUX

Post by Muck-y » 20 Sep 2008 05:05

username wrote:U can tell here all u bodder about nadeo.


I just like to say i m pissed off of NADEO.


I open server, i collect 80k coopers and what i get?
Nadeo make the rules, i cant play if server is full, if my connection is bad alinoa cant connect and close my server.
i pay 40 euros for game and what i get? RULES RULES RULES RULES.
no support at all^^
agree 100%
Auspufframmler wrote:Jamie,yes i see how Nadeo rock...your servers are almost without drivers...so often seen
Think about that !!!
The Rules sux and most of your maps sucks..so tell me a booster or somethin else again...i know your clever answers...but your servers are often without drivers :lol:
agree 99%
Zooz wrote:It's their game, they can give you -100000000 coppers if they'd want to do it. You don't have any rights to have a ladder top without rules.

You can freely be annoyed by it though, but we will all just call you an idiot :roflol:
zooz you are boring me with your senseless comments.

...

These are the reasons why I stopped hosting heaven and playing TM games and a lot of reasons more.

THX nadeo. Watch on your perfect ladder and you will see how many ppl stopped playing TM.

I don't care about pts. Who want to be the best skill driver has to beat ppl in battles or wars or wherever.

BUT I care about the stupid senseless rules against the owner of server.

:gobananas: :gobananas: LOL rules. :gobananas: :gobananas:

If I buy a car. The company where I bought the car will not telling me or making rules when or how far I have to drive. TM is ONLY a game to meet friends and not stupid wines.

game = playing = free time fun
and not work like now.
Nadeo earned money from server hosters and if you want rules, than has nadeo, only nadeo to host server, than they can make rules like they wants.

jamie_macdonald
speed demon
speed demon
Posts: 1612
Joined: 10 Jul 2008 19:48
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: NADEO SUX

Post by jamie_macdonald » 20 Sep 2008 05:11

Auspufframmler wrote:Jamie,yes i see how Nadeo rock...your servers are almost without drivers...so often seen
Think about that !!!
The Rules sux and most of your maps sucks..so tell me a booster or somethin else again...i know your clever answers...but your servers are often without drivers :lol:
Often?? there full at the times i and fellow europeans are awake normally (least the ones im in) and if they were not . .i still love the rules ... Youre not the sharpest tool in the shed are you;)

jamie_macdonald
speed demon
speed demon
Posts: 1612
Joined: 10 Jul 2008 19:48
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: NADEO SUX

Post by jamie_macdonald » 20 Sep 2008 05:17

Muck-y wrote:
username wrote:U can tell here all u bodder about nadeo.


I just like to say i m pissed off of NADEO.


I open server, i collect 80k coopers and what i get?
Nadeo make the rules, i cant play if server is full, if my connection is bad alinoa cant connect and close my server.
i pay 40 euros for game and what i get? RULES RULES RULES RULES.
no support at all^^
agree 100%
Auspufframmler wrote:Jamie,yes i see how Nadeo rock...your servers are almost without drivers...so often seen
Think about that !!!
The Rules sux and most of your maps sucks..so tell me a booster or somethin else again...i know your clever answers...but your servers are often without drivers :lol:
agree 99%
Zooz wrote:It's their game, they can give you -100000000 coppers if they'd want to do it. You don't have any rights to have a ladder top without rules.

You can freely be annoyed by it though, but we will all just call you an idiot :roflol:
zooz you are boring me with your senseless comments.

...

These are the reasons why I stopped hosting heaven and playing TM games and a lot of reasons more.

I don't care about pts. Who want to be the best skill driver has to beat ppl in battles or wars or wherever.

BUT I care about the stupid senseless rules against the owner of server.
The reason you stopped hosting heaven is because you broke the rules and were warned (i reported youre rule break myself ;) )... bitter are you? ... i know .. i can tell ^^

Dont care about points? :roflol: this is why you broke the rules hosting short maps on a POINTS registered server rather than a 0-50k??

Sensless? they are to stop people like you hosting tiny maps for POINTS that you say you dont care of (alltho youre obviously lying)

You stupify youself .. make sense please :P

User avatar
Generator
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Posts: 339
Joined: 18 Apr 2008 00:35
Owned TM-games: TMNF - TMUF
Manialink(s): Generator
Location: Lancashire, England
Contact:

Re: NADEO SUX

Post by Generator » 20 Sep 2008 07:10

username wrote:U can tell here all u bodder about nadeo.


I just like to say i m p****d off of NADEO.


I open server, i collect 80k coopers and what i get?
Nadeo make the rules, i cant play if server is full, if my connection is bad alinoa cant connect and close my server.
i pay 40 euros for game and what i get? RULES RULES RULES RULES.
no support at all^^
So your telling me that from a company that offers a free-to-all game aswell as the one you can buy, You didn't think of trying the free version and learning the rules first BEFORE saving all your coppers up and using them for a 80k dedi???
You must have had some idea of the rules before-hand... If not, the bigger fool you...
(chances are, you even ran a 0-50k server before the 80k, nobody jumps in the deep end with servers without a test run!)

Yes, TMUF is pretty new and rules are still undergoing refinement but why handout all your coppers without looking up the consequences of your actions?

Another thing is, I'm quite sure Alinoa wont shut your server down just coz it's connection is bad, I see high ranked servers that have pings in sky-high numbers and they have been running for ages. (Plus bad connections aint always caused by the server in mention, It depends on numerous servers/ISP's in which your server inter-connects with to get the info to your own PC)

Rules are there for a reason, like it or not.

Other games as you mention dont have so many rules but not every other game takes part in the ESWC, and not every game has a main ladder or table thats official. Therefore rules ARE required.

I'm fed up to my back teeth of so called gamers taking games too damn serious.. I included a couple of my friends maps onto my own server and they whined like a newborn child when everyone took advantage of shortcuts they did not fore see when map building and they called everybody cheats (which fairly annoyed everyone including me coz I got the blame being admin, 'I should do somthing about it' blah blah blah! its not my fault!!!).
TrackMania is all about shortcuts and the stunts involved to pull certain 'cuts' off aint it? Its down to the mappers to make sure you cant cut or 'Bunny Hop' etc... (But that's another topic/thread)

Oh.. and Muck-y...
Did Nadeo ask ya to open a server? and likewise also applies to you (1st paragraph), You must have had some idea on the rules before hand.

These are just my views and Im sure I'm gonna get greif and slated for this post, but please.. DO correct me if owt I said is wrong...

Peace and respect all,
Gen

Back to the driving! :pil :pil :pil
Customize your virtual world to the max! >> http://www.virtualcustoms.net
3D Models, 2D skins & horns on my Manialink >> Generatorcolor>

User avatar
Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 2124
Joined: 05 Sep 2005 17:51
Owned TM-games: ALL
Location: TraxicoLand (Fr)
Contact:

Re: NADEO SUX

Post by Slig » 20 Sep 2008 10:21

Muck-y wrote:If I buy a car. The company where I bought the car will not telling me or making rules when or how far I have to drive.
You think that IRL you can do car competition without having many rules ? :roll:
IRL any competitin have many more rules than TM servers
Muck-y wrote:game = playing = free time fun
and not work like now.
You just want free time fun playing ? then why are you interested at all by 60K+ servers ??? there is no rule at all for others...

Also... you really think that game = playing only ? then stop to make servers, and stop to go on servers using scripts, stop looking at your track records, and stop to look at tm-ladder.com . Or are you thinking that all those scipts and tools makers did them while playing ?

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 5326
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 08:58
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz
Location: The Netherlands

Re: NADEO SUX

Post by Zooz » 20 Sep 2008 11:10

Stop arguing with these people here, they're not worth the time.

mitttig
road tourist
road tourist
Posts: 85
Joined: 02 Apr 2008 19:32
Owned TM-games: TMN TMS TMNF TMUF
Location: Kraggenburg

Re: NADEO SUX

Post by mitttig » 29 Sep 2008 10:32

then give this topic a slot
I have listened to racemaniak

username
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Posts: 16
Joined: 15 Apr 2008 10:05
Owned TM-games: ALL

Re: NADEO SUX

Post by username » 13 Dec 2008 19:56

Spend lot off time before my post.
I will not comment.
I will only say go online and try to find all good players that played when was first post.
I can count 3 or 4 friends that still play.
I buyed TMUF but i m sure i will not next one :D.

Locked