Cheater

General Discussion about Trackmania Nations ESWC.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: Cheater

Post by Xymph » 03 Jan 2010 17:45

A fortnight has passed, and a big batch of players had nothing better to do during these holidays than being no-life losers:

sweetengine9, gimp_gimp, ownerboomheadshot, haxxerboy, game_burg, jozef88, se9, se01, hitlan, reaperitself, blackbill, asm32, dalikers, l2sisi, karlitose5r56t67y8u, firenze93, smairi, ujjuujuuj, fbimark, fisfas, jasper3.2, se9.0.1, ekstren, mojoteam, sp0d-ftw, cristiano2604, cristiano260, maralis1000, dof_mark, demiq, lennichamp, _21_hotmail.com, axelii, se-9, jozef33, dani3io, leandrothaking, cold666, sonofjahbless, jozef44, jozef221, sanlly1, puschkin_peda, electrik

The one-timers were:

joker.server., aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab, karlitos71, skasian, _w_ff0kug, brahmi, tntboss, jok3rfantastic0, fromthepast, ya_ne_klop, sayuribak, promp96, leandro36644, leandro497, basdjuga, ownage69, tsitsis
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

maystorm
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by maystorm » 04 Jan 2010 11:57

Seen yesterday evening on server Quovadis XL:

Nickname: MayheM
Login: sonic_mayhem

http://en.tm-ladder.com/sonic_mayhem_rech.php

He was proud of using a game hack and told everybody that he wants to earn ladder points. Unfortunately, no server admin was around and kick voting was disabled so he drove for a couple of hours and made a lot of first places. :(

Hope he gets banned and blacklisted on many servers.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 04 Jan 2010 13:22

maystorm wrote:Hope he gets banned and blacklisted on many servers.
Detected this morning during my daily database scans, banned/blacklisted from Dedimania, and all his #1-15 records deleted.
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Dark Wizard
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF, TMS

Post by Dark Wizard » 05 Jan 2010 08:54

im not sure if people are aware of this or not as i cant be stuffed reading the hole topic.

im pretty sure that hackers are smart enough to reset there ip (possible changing ip) then going to go make another account...

like i said not sure if anyone has noticed this or not.

Here to help
Dark

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 05 Jan 2010 09:27

Dark Wizard wrote:im not sure if people are aware of this or not as i cant be stuffed reading the hole topic.
Then at least search it. :wink:
Dark Wizard wrote:im pretty sure that hackers are smart enough to reset there ip (possible changing ip) then going to go make another account...
IPs don't matter for blacklists, those work with logins only. The global blacklist lists those cheating logins, which are also blocked (banned) in the central Dedimania system from creating new records.

But yes, with Nations it's easy to keep making new logins, too. Some no-lifers out there do that a bunch of times, until they too eventually give up because all of their crap gets deleted again.

maystorm
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by maystorm » 05 Jan 2010 10:18

Dark Wizard wrote:im pretty sure that hackers are smart enough to reset there ip (possible changing ip) then going to go make another account...
Sure, those losers can create as many accounts as they want. You won't be able to stop them doing this.

However, we can make their life as hard as possible and finally they give up when they see that all their crap gets deleted over and over again, as Xymph stated.

Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF
Manialink(s): rrmania

Post by Pesky » 05 Jan 2010 11:16

I´m not too sure if those Loosers care about dedimania Records. I think most of them like to annoy the fair gamer. So everyone should really merge Xymphs Blacklist on all Servers. And if they try to gain LP´s fast and cant join most of the Servers they eventually give up hopefully.

kjc24
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMU TMNF

Post by kjc24 » 06 Jan 2010 05:39

Question: I'm a regular on the Nadeo Zero server. It has XASECO v1.09 is that helps... It's a popular server, but the admins neglect it..

I was wondering if it's possible for admins or anyone else to delete the growing list of hacked local records. They have been there for months some of them and I'm sick of looking at them. I want them gone.

Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF
Manialink(s): rrmania

Post by Pesky » 06 Jan 2010 07:59

Only Server-Admins can delete those records. So if they dont care the hacked Records will stay for eternity.

w1lla
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMF
Manialink(s): intr

Post by w1lla » 07 Jan 2010 18:03

this isnt a cheater or what so ever but this track is identical to a track of swensen.

dont know if he "made" more identical tracks.

Code: Select all

tmnforever is nations and united makes it special. tmnforever has united. I need united!

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 07 Jan 2010 19:10

w1lla wrote:this isnt a cheater or what so ever
Then don't post in this unrelated thread. :roll:
w1lla wrote:but this track is identical to a track of swensen.
dont know if he "made" more identical tracks.
So? <shrug>

tarakatum
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by tarakatum » 12 Jan 2010 16:41

A player named felou from Greece has alot awesome local records on different servers. I had seen him driving myself, doing 1st locals etc. but his times werent illogical, just +0.02 to the WR and so on. So i thought he is a very good player. Yesterday i was playing in nadeo's very short skirt server. Player named russian_voodka joined and he used speedhack. I couldn't kick him becouse it was only me and him and voting requires 2 positive votes. Felou joined the game. I told him to kick this hacker, he said "nope" and also started hacking. What a big dissapointment... i always have respected him as a great driver. The hackers kept coming. i remember players named damn_lol and rafi.

I also made 2 screenshots of their locals but i cant upload them here. it says the extension jpg is not allowed. if someone could give me some advice i could upload the screenshots.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 12 Jan 2010 17:24

tarakatum wrote:A player named felou from Greece has alot awesome local records on different servers. I had seen him driving myself, doing 1st locals etc. but his times werent illogical, just +0.02 to the WR and so on. So i thought he is a very good player. Yesterday i was playing in nadeo's very short skirt server. Player named russian_voodka joined and he used speedhack. I couldn't kick him becouse it was only me and him and voting requires 2 positive votes. Felou joined the game. I told him to kick this hacker, he said "nope" and also started hacking. What a big dissapointment... i always have respected him as a great driver. The hackers kept coming. i remember players named damn_lol and rafi.
Yes, those and a lot more from Greece showed up in my scans today (rafi_o_gamias is the one you didn't quite remember). All banned/blacklisted, and (most of) their records deleted.
tarakatum wrote:I also made 2 screenshots of their locals but i cant upload them here. it says the extension jpg is not allowed. if someone could give me some advice i could upload the screenshots.
No need.

Queen Jadis
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF,TMSX,TMN
Manialink(s): jadis

Post by Queen Jadis » 13 Jan 2010 16:51

tarakatum wrote:Felou joined the game. I told him to kick this hacker, he said "nope" and also started hacking. What a big dissapointment... i always have respected him as a great driver.
Felou doesn't cheat. But there are some hackers who try to copy identities from skilled players (e.g. http://en.tm-ladder.com/fel0u_rech.php).

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 13 Jan 2010 17:33

Queen Jadis wrote:Felou doesn't cheat.
Right, I didn't discover cheated Dedimania entries by that login (just one suspect entry that might have been a cut), but plenty by the other logins mentioned in tarakatum's post (and a lot more).
Queen Jadis wrote:But there are some hackers who try to copy identities from skilled players (e.g. http://en.tm-ladder.com/fel0u_rech.php).
That one was already blacklisted last June.