Cheater

General Discussion about Trackmania Nations ESWC.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: Cheater

Post by Xymph » 30 Mar 2010 21:31

Quorec wrote:I will not write a second time:)
You didn't, this is your first post in these forums. :wink:
Quorec wrote:Where can I report this?
http://tm.maniazones.com/forum/index.php?topic=27561.0
Not sure what you're trying to accomplish, they already know of the ongoing cheating, and the existing cheats already caused 1182 logins (today's total) to be banned from Dedimania, as reported in this thread.
But if you wanna contact Nadeo about it, try sending a PM to xbx.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Quorec
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by Quorec » 30 Mar 2010 21:39

Xymph wrote:
Quorec wrote:I will not write a second time:)
You didn't, this is your first post in these forums. :wink:
Quorec wrote:Where can I report this?
http://tm.maniazones.com/forum/index.php?topic=27561.0
Not sure what you're trying to accomplish, they already know of the ongoing cheating, and the existing cheats already caused 1182 logins (today's total) to be banned from Dedimania, as reported in this thread.
But if you wanna contact Nadeo about it, try sending a PM to xbx.
I am a week can "cheat" it:) so far no one wrote to me, no one banned, so I think that Nadeo are not aware of this issue

edit: maybe u want replay with cheat result on stunt? :)

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 30 Mar 2010 21:52

Quorec wrote:I am a week can "cheat" it:)
That doesn't parse in English.
Quorec wrote:so far no one wrote to me, no one banned, so I think that Nadeo are not aware of this issue
Well, I'd be happy to ban you from Dedimania if you PM me your login. :wink:
Nadeo is aware of most cheats I think, but unfortunately some just cannot be prevented.
Quorec wrote:edit: maybe u want replay with cheat result on stunt? :)
Dedimania doesn't support Stunts, so I don't care.
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Quorec
highway camper
highway camper

Post by Quorec » 30 Mar 2010 22:21

Xymph wrote:
Quorec wrote:I am a week can "cheat" it:)
That doesn't parse in English.
Quorec wrote:so far no one wrote to me, no one banned, so I think that Nadeo are not aware of this issue
Well, I'd be happy to ban you from Dedimania if you PM me your login. :wink:
Nadeo is aware of most cheats I think, but unfortunately some just cannot be prevented.
Quorec wrote:edit: maybe u want replay with cheat result on stunt? :)
Dedimania doesn't support Stunts, so I don't care.
or race ;)

btw, I do not need that, I play for fun:) I sent a message to Nadeo also.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 04 Apr 2010 09:42

After a regular fortnight back to a busy week, where these logins drove into the banhammer:

the_always_winning_man_, ennokas, joana4ever, bot__b, kurikas, zarkapilo, nikm13_hotmail.com, kardasi, blackpro921theonly, sdxywegdsg, stergioslioy, dhmhtris, pedrosousa52, modenas115, iamawfull, benny_02, benji-, puntunet, astro_nascente, johnny_filipe, tsibouk, dragon_ball-, psofos, murrie, mr.dinamik, poustakis, kavlas___, speedyftw, baxxx7, giannhs_marma, baium100, _f00ra_f80in_ff0bo_0f0w, gangster_city, lukas_the_king_2, the_north_face, netuser6grl.g_ggdgdgdgdgd, cheeteras21, pecoarschxd

while these logins will meet the same fate if they cheat once more:

john_o_gamias, nic-nac08, barataribeiro, eu_querer_trabalhar, gamias32, foygr, paxagr, tsiakos, utilizador01, netuser4saaa, netuser545555555555555, m_d_love, di_maria-, new_cheater, ciublack-s, tsixlas_gate21, beatboxer_beat, tasos_meskos_93, smoki_tony, aequeopseudosocupraceonus, trelopaokipaulos, murrip, tafahl14, asdof, marten_jalakas, biteb, reeps_one

foulco1
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by foulco1 » 08 Apr 2010 20:23

An hacker on the serveur: LOL+MINI+SHORT
Login: bejing-

For anyproof, i don'T take screenshot but, i have save a replay where we see him super jump and superspeed, Send me a mail on my msn and i will send you the replay:

Foulco1@hotmail.com

-Sorry for my english, but how is your french? :wink: -

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 08 Apr 2010 21:03

foulco1 wrote:An hacker on the serveur: LOL+MINI+SHORT
Login: bejing-

For anyproof, i don't take screenshot but, i have save a replay where we see him super jump and superspeed, Send me a mail on my msn and i will send you the replay:
No such login known on Dedimania nor TM-Ladder. Are you sure about that login?
Either way, I'll be happy to take a look if you mail the replay to tmn@gamers.org .

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 11 Apr 2010 19:07

Another week, another sizable batch of Dedimania bans plus global blacklist entries, including a surprisingly large number of United logins (7):

murrip, beatboxer_beat, smoki_tony, biteb, greek_pirate, smoke.dave, tommez, tsiakos, m_d_love, juventus_, sooneone, blizza96, cornetto1, kana_bisss, flakez, .wok., karim777, eimai_poustis, __julain__, dj_san, number_77, clemdelaciteverte, daneuna, trackmania_naoussa, reeps_one, fotisv, petocara, apflol, ansia_viva, xaliass, brothadontdrive, parkouristas, rubn_noguera, aufrichtig2, gtpforever, lodfgjsr_gj_lkdf_ghrielg_, palaifytorace, srlmb, le_mini_boss

while these were the one-timers:

playboy1354324132, mfgbherugh, malakas_poli_mlks, nunoni, otzmit, fighter4live, __booster__, kmg_, raulcam, nen_nen, netuser5wwww, murrop, kevin.pf, guille_freeride, l3th4l_br0th3r, spon4, racer309, exploit2, danny888

Greco
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by Greco » 15 Apr 2010 18:42

Keep banning all dedimania bad guys. They need a good lesson

jimos94
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Manialink(s): fun

Post by jimos94 » 15 Apr 2010 20:17

Isn't there an almost reliable way to automate what you do weekly? It would be better to spend this time in xaseco's development than searching for cheaters ^^
http://www.tm-planet.net/ Server hosting, Interviews, Events and more :)

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 15 Apr 2010 21:00

jimos94 wrote:Isn't there an almost reliable way to automate what you do weekly?
Nope, because there are ways in which a valid race can look cheated, most notably the multilap start cut on a non-lapping track (so it's bloody annoying when a sloppy track author uses that start instead of the normal one when there's no reason, as that generates false positives in my scans). So I have to check by various means that a record is really cheated (or a glitch) before deleting it. Further, banning shouldn't be done lightly or automatically, so that's another reason to do certain steps manually, even though I wrote a whole bunch of scripts to help me scan automatically for records, tracks and players to investigate.
jimos94 wrote:It would be better to spend this time in xaseco's development than searching for cheaters ^^
No worries, XAseco development hasn't suffered, only flattened out. I have a number of things ready for another version, but am working with Slig on some Dedimania API changes that will need to be incorporated before releasing it.

jimos94
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Manialink(s): fun

Post by jimos94 » 16 Apr 2010 13:23

Great. Always good to see that XAseco and Dedimania are being extensively developed as well as other servers controllers. Keep up the good work :thumbsup: .
http://www.tm-planet.net/ Server hosting, Interviews, Events and more :)

wodsoft
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by wodsoft » 24 Apr 2010 22:24

I am attaching replay of a cheater. His account is: florian_schoessow

http://rapidshare.com/files/379771552/Florian.rar.html

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 25 Apr 2010 21:23

wodsoft wrote:I am attaching replay of a cheater. His account is: florian_schoessow
My daily scans detected that one, but I was offline all day and don't have time anymore now, so I'll check into this tomorrow.

Meanwhile, it was a quiet fortnight for the cheaters with only these logins getting banned from Dedimania:

dydy561, feenstro, murrim, racer309, zokear, zanzano, shadowshadow, agnooumenos, nen_nen, t3ne, _o_i_w_60f, protos_4ever, f*ckesl (* = u), xtrame2, flippycat, day_rider, m0ntigruen, 892834238488, sanyigteze, _f5fpalaifyto__f9rracing, piopioletreiziste, brokendream__

as well as final warnings for these logins:

new-rocker, rickroll_d, cantonpapa, one_reeps, wegasss, to1997, doto14, vinter1, skipis123, acflemch, embervok, tmplas, xerr0rx, fab4_, teffoderboss, hegylako999, super2012, sokratis2010, brokendreamz_

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 26 Apr 2010 15:37

Xymph wrote:
wodsoft wrote:I am attaching replay of a cheater. His account is: florian_schoessow
My daily scans detected that one, but I was offline all day and don't have time anymore now, so I'll check into this tomorrow.
That replay wasn't from cheating a Dedimania record, but he did cheat on about half a dozen Dedi recs too, so login banned and all his recs deleted. 'Twas a United login, too. :roll: