Cheater

General Discussion about Trackmania Nations ESWC.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: Cheater

Post by Xymph » 12 May 2009 12:12

dorzeszek wrote:On Sunday, 08.05.09 my servers, probably like other polish (and not only) servers, were invaded by cheaters.
Interesting report, but you should include evidence from your log files.
dorzeszek wrote:Those logins are presented below:

-_lewis_hamilton_- , magdalena_neuner , 0101010101010101001010101,
These are known cheaters, magdalena_neuner indeed became a repeat offender yesterday as well, and I've just banned that login (and biathai) from Dedimania.
dorzeszek wrote:In the end I'd like to ask all of you not to take any actions agains players driving with tags {NR}, {NRr}, just because of what was done by the cheaters.
Nicknames should never be used to take action, as any login can adopt them.
dorzeszek wrote:This is my list of cheater's:
husselfoh , master_superadmin , _o_w_000_fe0r_fe0_0f0 , czorek , _pl_daniel_bialy_ ,
teacher and "boss" of polish cheaters:
krzys_pery , perycjusz , perycjuszek ,
and very denger hacker and destructor:
20szn , szkodnisia , szkodziu ,
Two of those are known indeed (master_superadmin and _pl_daniel_bialy_) but I cannot confirm the rest and wouldn't blacklist them without evidence.

For those interested, here is my blacklist of 44 logins that repeatedly cheated Dedimania records, plus the four logins that cheated on my server and two logins from other servers, as reported earlier this thread:

http://www.gamers.org/tmf/dedimania_blacklist.txt
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 12 May 2009 14:53

This cheater just got kicked and banned by my server:

Code: Select all

[2009/05/12 14:49:19] Connection of a new player: xxjanek1995xx(89.59.155.205:2350)
[2009/05/12 14:50:14] Ban xxjanek1995xx: Time incoherence.
[2009/05/12 14:50:14] Disconnection of xxjanek1995xx(89.59.155.205:2350)
Also added to the above blacklist.
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

dorzeszek
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by dorzeszek » 13 May 2009 04:22

I'am sory, my error. this is evidence from log files.
[05/10,12:23:56] << player 205 joined the game [magdalena_neuner : $o$i$s$w$ff0[N$00fR$100r$ff0]$fffmac'u : Germany : 1499747
[XASECO Warning] Cheat by 'magdalena_neuner' detected! CPs: Last: 0:08.68 index: -100
[XASECO Warning] Cheat by 'magdalena_neuner' detected! CPs: Finish: 0:08.68
and one screenshot :
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/8908/macu.jpg

Cheers.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 13 May 2009 07:53

dorzeszek wrote:I'am sory, my error. this is evidence from log files.
[05/10,12:23:56] << player 205 joined the game [magdalena_neuner : $o$i$s$w$ff0[N$00fR$100r$ff0]$fffmac'u : Germany : 1499747
[XASECO Warning] Cheat by 'magdalena_neuner' detected! CPs: Last: 0:08.68 index: -100
[XASECO Warning] Cheat by 'magdalena_neuner' detected! CPs: Finish: 0:08.68
Right, that is clear, but I already confirmed it via Dedimania. The evidence would be needed for the other logins you mentioned towards the end of your previous post.
dorzeszek wrote:and one screenshot :
Check your logfile.txt for previous accesses by 'magdalena_neuner', he may have scouted around to see which nicknames are admin on your server, and then set his own nickname the same upon return. The original nickname would be more interesting than the fact that he duplicated one of a team member. But it could have been another fake, so ultimately only the login matters.

dorzeszek
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by dorzeszek » 14 May 2009 18:14

About the screenshots: they were made on a different server, and so far everyone is bothered only about how clean is their&nbsp;and not trackmania server.
And regarding cheaters school here http://nadeorelax.dorzeszek.eu/viewtopic.php?t=192 is a post (the tw21) in which player says without any hesitation how in Pery clan he TOLD them to cheat while doing their times and then he is very surprised by the fact he was banned and asks why.
And for the last part of your post: I'm leaving the evidence for myself, because this story can end up in court due to the fact that the methods used in this case do not only influence a TM environment but they also interfere our private life.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 17 May 2009 13:50

Here are the past week's results of my daily scans of the Dedimania database for cheaters:

stipe_boll, kirthebest, lukas3333, matttttt7, omen29, minoy, everyday_, kir.xtreme, muschga, 5454546

These logins have been banned from Dedimania and were also added to the aforementioned blacklist at the time of detection.

BiGXxX
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF
Manialink(s): ghbsys.net

Post by BiGXxX » 17 May 2009 22:00

Cheater are soooo cool :)
YEAH I am blacklisted :D Funny x3

Pesky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF
Manialink(s): rrmania

Post by Pesky » 18 May 2009 07:59

grow up, silly Kid....

patrykk
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by patrykk » 20 May 2009 15:58

My name is Patryk, I’m 14 years old and I’m the one who is fully responsible for those cheated times for which players of NR, NRi and NRr were blamed for.
My fake accounts are: magdalena_neuner , -_lewis_hamilton_- , 0101010101010101001010101. I’m a weak player and sometimes it’s hard for me to cope with it. My dream was to become a good and well known player on polish TrackMania., just like players of NadeoRelax community and many other polish clans like: BlueT, ŃP ,NS, MSN, FC, P4G, Muscle. Because of the fact that I am weak I had to help myself by using speed start cheat which gave me 2.5sec advantage over the other players on the first CP. Through the whole race I thought that my time will be competitive with the other players’ times and no one will be surprised by the fact that known player, whose nick and tag I barefacedly copied (which I really regret doing and I feel really bad about it now) is achieving such a good results. Unfortunately some tracks are made in such a way that the difference in times between strong and weak players is smaller than a second and those are the tracks that had lost me and made you to face the chicanes from competitive players. Due to the fact that speed start cheat doesn’t show the incorrectness in the times during the verification, unlike CP Hack, it made me feel even more comfortable to use it. At the beginning I had no idea that my actions are causing so much trouble. Just later on, after visiting other forums and servers I understood that I behaved like a spoiled brat.
For the time being I know I’m weak and nothing can change it. Only by practice can I achieve better results and not by cheating the game, other players and in the end myself.
Here is the list of NadeoRelax and other clans players’ nicks I copied: Mac'u, mielu, parter, kurpes, zuzanna papina, dorzeszek, michał, cnc, szewc, gocha, skocio, solier, damek, gilbert, bleu, omen, funaki, ekwador, hbica7,pawcio,volkzz. Some of those nicks I haven’t used. If on any of the servers you’ll notice times that seems to be out of space and were made by one of the players listed above it means that they were done by me and I’m the only one to be blamed for that.
I’m convinced that if locals and dedi showed login from player’s registry not just his nick then nobody would accuse good players of cheating. For instance, let’s say i.e. French guy has got nick: Hamilton and does good times on his own (around 30 dedi) and there’s this Australian guy (who gets 1 dedi on a regular basis) who picks the same nick and use cheats to improve his results. I’m sure that even the friends of this French guy would doubt that he plays fair. But I’m aware of the fact that my example cannot explain my actions.
I feel even worse after founding out that the captain of the clan whose nick I copied and used as the very first one had left the NadeoRelax server. I’d like to apology to you the most. I don’t expect you’ll accept it as it would be ridiculous to do so after what I’ve done to you and I can’t even imagine how you must have felt having to leave NadeoRelax in order to prove your innocence. It really hurts me now.
If there is a slightest possibility to do so, I’d like to ask for returning the captain of the clan position on NadeoRelax server to you as you really deserve it.
I’d also like to apology again for copying other Trackmania users’ nicks regardless the fact I was using them or not.
At the end I’d like to apology to administration of all polish servers for all the trouble you had to go through in order to remove the times I made by using cheats and for the fact that you were blaming innocent players for my actions. And I’d like to apology to all the players for the fact that they couldn’t fully enjoy the game knowing some complete idiot (that’s the only way I can name myself after what I’ve done) is making ridiculous times that normally can’t be made.
The three fake accounts will never be used by me again. One of the players that suffered because of my behaviour promised to help me to delete them in such a way that they can’t be restored any more.
And I promise that I will practice more and learn only those tricks that are permissible in the game and will help me to achieve better results. I also believe that within next few years I’ll be as good as you are but I still have to learn some patience as for now I only wanted to achieve my goals as quickly as possible regardless the costs. Once again I’m really sorry and I know I deserved being banned on all the servers. My IP address is 89.228.133.184.
And believe me or not this announcement wasn’t put here in order to avoid any severe punishments. It’s a real and sincere apology.
I’M SORRY! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 21 May 2009 08:22

patrykk wrote: And believe me or not this announcement wasn’t put here in order to avoid any severe punishments. It’s a real and sincere apology.
Thanks for the post, it takes some nerve to come forward like this.

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Post by lille79 » 21 May 2009 10:48

Not many would have the courage. Good to see that cheaters understand that this isn't just annoying for others, and maybe some strange joy at having a 1st position. It brings an incredible amount of work for those trying to clean up after those who cheat.
/lille79
Old man of the Norwegian Trackmania team Super Sheep Racing
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.

Beta64
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF

Post by Beta64 » 23 May 2009 11:30

Thankfully, the vast majority of stuff in TrackMania (e.g. DediMania) is based on the unique login, and not the nickname.

The (genuine) players should still have their (genuine) records up.

Dark Wizard
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF, TMS

Post by Dark Wizard » 24 May 2009 08:19

Hey all.

One of our SEL racers has spotted a hacker on the SEL server.

His/her name is wuzzuphomer fish This is mostly a message to all Australian server runners but also to every one else.

I am the leader of a anti-hacking group called Hacker Patrol. Some of you might of heard of it. My site is http://hackerpatrol.ipbfree.com/.

If you wish to join me for the hunt for hackers please post an applcation.

SEL Dark Wizard
Leader Of Hacker Patrol

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 24 May 2009 22:33

Here is this week's harvest of cheaters that are now banned from Dedimania (including some previously reported logins that became repeat offenders):

nadeo_gamemaster, ziovalders, bohne, lyz__, c0debl4ck, watom, borpenis, relja011, maresr, urbanfreestale3, cheat458, zobbikbirhafna, hotrotblau, hotrotblau2, pagan5

And the one-time offenders that are one cheated entry away from a ban:

dj-maik, markus8324, gorkem9, atyla_1988

As usual, this blacklist is updated daily as cheaters are discovered and confirmed.

twoeagles
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: tm.

Post by twoeagles » 25 May 2009 00:57

Wow, I just read this entire thread, and the list seems to be always growing, Xymph! Thank you and lile79 for the long hours involved in keeping up-to-date on the list of would-be hackers and record seeking lamers, great work on the anti-hack and monitoring!! I have a dedi beginners server, using Xaseco latest, and now, am working on opening a 90k dedi (already official, just need to put it on the server host), and will add the blacklist to mine, which, luckily, is empty so far. I have heard so many times about the new cheats, hackers, etc and how they anger honest players, both for points and for records. There is a real difference between having a good line and driving a map well versus sitting at a cp clicking until you have an impossible record, or whatever else kind of cheat is used.

I have bookmarked this thread, so I can check regularly for updates to the list, notify my team to watch for on all servers, and add any more should I ever see them on any of my, or my teams' servers, which brings me to a random thought, not really off-topic... what if it were possible to moderate known and reported/proven cheaters, reduce their rank to last place, take their coppers, medals, etc, something similar to rule breakers found in the ladder servers, perhaps it may help. Something like this could be coded into a working script for known and reported/proven cheaters to greatly reduce if not remove the problem from the game. This would be more justice for them, rather than just banning/blacklisting from the random servers they infest. Just a thought... :thumbsup:

Cheers,
:}{: