FREEZONE

General Discussion about Trackmania Nations ESWC.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Gekko
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: ALL

Re: FREEZONE

Post by Gekko » 12 Dec 2010 19:24

I will continue on my forum, Nadeo said i crossed the line.
BB all, and good luck to friends.

MOD: 15 millionth time we have heard this right? :lol:

Trackmaniack
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: All

Post by Trackmaniack » 12 Dec 2010 21:03

Wow. So much hate goin' on here. I've been gone from this forum for a while and look what I've missed. For those of you that don't know, I've been over helping Florent, Hylis, and the others on the maniaplanet forum. Anywhoo, for all those complaining about how this change is going to negatively affect their playerbase, you must have forgotten how TM was BEFORE Nations hit the scene? And even after, Nations was supposed to be a simple secondary enviro to augment the other 6. I think those that complain without buying United should go take a hike. If you can't even be muffed to buy the product you seem to have such vocal opinions about, my opinion is you should take your attitude elsewhere.
Cruisin' through life, TM-Style!

Doronskiy
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by Doronskiy » 12 Dec 2010 21:12

I have version TMUF, but I never use other environment. Nadeo wants to buy TMUF. For what? To be able to freely choose empty not freezone servers??? This is nonsense. I would never go for it.

Marty
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMNF TMUF X2

Post by Marty » 12 Dec 2010 21:16

Lots of people are saying they wont buy TMUF because of empty servers, If they brought it they wouldn't be empty.
<TM> Marty <3
Trackmaniacs

Dazzla
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF TMWii

Post by Dazzla » 12 Dec 2010 21:19

Dazzla wrote:how do you find out what the name of the server login is? im try adding a server to favourite but dont know the server login :S thx help gg
plz someone must know, i cant connect...

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Post by lille79 » 12 Dec 2010 21:22

@Trackmaniack: I'm more worried of all the TMUF-players that are complaining :roll:
/lille79
Old man of the Norwegian Trackmania team Super Sheep Racing
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.

Doronskiy
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by Doronskiy » 12 Dec 2010 21:28

Dazzla: Try searching here. But do not worry if you not find: it seems that it's time to say goodbye.
Last edited by Doronskiy on 12 Dec 2010 21:29, edited 1 time in total.

Marty
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMNF TMUF X2

Post by Marty » 12 Dec 2010 21:29

Dazzla wrote:
Dazzla wrote:how do you find out what the name of the server login is? im try adding a server to favourite but dont know the server login :S thx help gg
plz someone must know, i cant connect...
If you go to this website http://tm.maniazones.com/ choose the Country from the left the servers will appear on the right, hover over where it says join and you will see the login at the bottom left of the page :)
<TM> Marty <3
Trackmaniacs

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii

Post by Ant » 12 Dec 2010 21:51

This by Bueddl is also a massive help to TMNF players
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=27263

Or direct link to his site
http://www.tm-servers.com/

Jelle Mees
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by Jelle Mees » 12 Dec 2010 22:18

Trackmaniack wrote:Wow. So much hate goin' on here. I've been gone from this forum for a while and look what I've missed. For those of you that don't know, I've been over helping Florent, Hylis, and the others on the maniaplanet forum. Anywhoo, for all those complaining about how this change is going to negatively affect their playerbase, you must have forgotten how TM was BEFORE Nations hit the scene? And even after, Nations was supposed to be a simple secondary enviro to augment the other 6. I think those that complain without buying United should go take a hike. If you can't even be muffed to buy the product you seem to have such vocal opinions about, my opinion is you should take your attitude elsewhere.
I own United for two years now and you'll have to pay me to play on the other environment. Nations is the only one worth playing. It's not only the most popular because it's free but because it's the most fun. I know many players that have United. None of them play other environments.
ImageImage

Nordler
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by Nordler » 12 Dec 2010 22:22

Hi,
whats the reason for welcome server? Give new players a warm welcome?! Äh yes ^^ Congratulation! :roll: Nice job! Really. No recs? Not even locals? Really realistic environment.
I think over to buy TMUF for months. But now I will not buy it. Sorry. But the concept of the game, which was great, is dead. It is not the price, the point is the game had changed, thats a pity.
I know it's Microsofts fault, but they are all the time the bad guys. Noboby need to imitate them ^^
In my opinion it is the best, all of us go to freezone and free all the inprisoned people that had no idea how to get a server in their favourites. Show them your favourit server and show them how to connect.

PS: Des weiteren nominiere ich Heiner Geißler für die Schlichtung Trackmania 21. (Everyone from Southgermany know what I mean)

If Nadeo think over their actions and make an even warmer welcome, I will think over to buy the game.

Clarky
highway camper
highway camper

Post by Clarky » 12 Dec 2010 22:37

wanna know something awesome? HACKERS WILL LOVE THIS NEW FREEZONE WITH NO DEDI NO XASECO ETC ETC cause nothing can stop them -.- worst idea there

well done, well done -.-

Seismic
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by Seismic » 12 Dec 2010 23:45

Jelle Mees wrote:
Trackmaniack wrote:Wow. So much hate goin' on here. I've been gone from this forum for a while and look what I've missed. For those of you that don't know, I've been over helping Florent, Hylis, and the others on the maniaplanet forum. Anywhoo, for all those complaining about how this change is going to negatively affect their playerbase, you must have forgotten how TM was BEFORE Nations hit the scene? And even after, Nations was supposed to be a simple secondary enviro to augment the other 6. I think those that complain without buying United should go take a hike. If you can't even be muffed to buy the product you seem to have such vocal opinions about, my opinion is you should take your attitude elsewhere.
I own United for two years now and you'll have to pay me to play on the other environment. Nations is the only one worth playing. It's not only the most popular because it's free but because it's the most fun. I know many players that have United. None of them play other environments.
hmmmm

complaining in this thread if you dont allready own tmuf would be ......weird

and nadeo should do something better with the stadium then freezone

maybe make all 50k servers freezone(or something like that if possible)

...continues rambling:tm2 better have stadcar v2

dazzy65
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: tmuf

Post by dazzy65 » 13 Dec 2010 00:10

Marty wrote:Lots of people are saying they wont buy TMUF because of empty servers, If they brought it they wouldn't be empty.
it seams to be the ppl with united who are doing the complaining here tho,
weird heh
i think it is because they know the effects of this move from Nadeo
& most new players wont have a clue how to join none Freezone servers,
maybe if Nadeo make this easy for the newbies to TM it would help alot
Less confused ppl = happy ppl :P
UK ESL Head Admin
ANE Admin

Dazzla
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF TMWii