FREEZONE

General Discussion about Trackmania Nations ESWC.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Div
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Posts: 19
Joined: 08 Feb 2010 17:44
Owned TM-games: United & Nations

Re: FREEZONE

Post by Div » 10 Dec 2010 01:03

Does nadeo want to give up everything that was developed in one day? They will loose great players, clans, competitions, etc. How can my clan drive matches when they are only allowed 3 additional favourite servers? If it is like this I dont really see the fun of playing this game anymore..

lolsmurf
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 13
Joined: 09 Dec 2010 23:34
Owned TM-games: tmunitedforever

Re: FREEZONE

Post by lolsmurf » 10 Dec 2010 01:08

Flint wrote:
lolsmurf wrote:
Flint wrote:The same way children buy icecream.. playstation 3 and guitar hero. "daddy, I want that!"

If when you were young you only had stuff you could buy yourself ... you had a very miserable childhood ahhaha sorry.. just kidding. I get your point.
Sorry, but NADEO had an idea, let us make this game before this X-mas not free anymore, so parents have to buy it as soon as possible.

One big commercial ripoff!
Well.. TMU is cheaper than Guitar Hero =P .. actually.. you can't buy a pair of shoes with 30 bucks..

Sorry.. I'm not taking it that serious.. Come on, people just have to learn to find logins at dedimania website.. and using the favorites option.. what's so hard in that ?
Can you explain that to players in the age 10 - 16?

Can adjust our forum and explain them in common language how to do it?

Is there a German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Greek, Portugese etc. translation????

Probably not!

Flint
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 37
Joined: 03 Apr 2008 07:22
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN

Re: FREEZONE

Post by Flint » 10 Dec 2010 01:28

Dude, 10-16 are not retards. They learn how to play complex games, watch free porn, use an iPhone.. what makes you think they cannot follow simple instructions?

You can take screenshots of how to do it and everything... and use google translate if you need to. Most internet players speak english nowadays.. at least basic.. otherwise only english speaking countries would have videogames..

lolsmurf
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 13
Joined: 09 Dec 2010 23:34
Owned TM-games: tmunitedforever

Re: FREEZONE

Post by lolsmurf » 10 Dec 2010 01:30

Flint wrote:Dude, 10-16 are not retards. They learn how to play complex games, watch free porn, use an iPhone.. what makes you think they cannot follow simple instructions?

You can take screenshots of how to do it and everything... and use google translate if you need to. Most internet players speak english nowadays.. at least basic.. otherwise only english speaking countries would have videogames..
You do it idiot!

You think i am a retard! explaining it to 270 users?????

Succes!

bippbipp
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 8
Joined: 09 Dec 2010 22:37
Owned TM-games: TMF

Re: FREEZONE

Post by bippbipp » 10 Dec 2010 01:34

Great job supporting the greedy $$$ idiots that came up with this idea Flint. Don't see any reason why you would support them, unless they pay you and you work for them. Simple instructions or not. 40 pages of Freezone crap is spam, and you seriously think or expect that ppl will change their favourites using those links over and over?

This change is gonna cost TM way more than just keeping TMNF as it used to be.

lolsmurf
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 13
Joined: 09 Dec 2010 23:34
Owned TM-games: tmunitedforever

Re: FREEZONE

Post by lolsmurf » 10 Dec 2010 01:37

And I am not the only one!

You think we all gonna explain it to thousands off players how to adjust this?

WTF you are thinking?

You are probably laughing right now, but i bet, your laughter will end up in a big deception this weekend.

HAVE FUN WEAPING!

I bet in about one week, your precious TM is not so precious anymore.

User avatar
Slig
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 2124
Joined: 05 Sep 2005 17:51
Owned TM-games: ALL
Location: TraxicoLand (Fr)
Contact:

Re: FREEZONE

Post by Slig » 10 Dec 2010 01:38

lolsmurf wrote:We players made this game as it is right now. Years off development in tracks, xaseco and free servers etc. has boosted YOUR game!
Well.... you can still make tracks, you can still make free servers (but it's a little more complicated to join it as you have to add it as favorite).

And about all server scripts and controllers, i don't think that any of those who make them don't have bought TMU/TMUF for long time, and most made their tools primary for TMO/TMS/TMU/TMUF and not for TMN/TMNF (with exception of Xymph's Xaseco, but it was based on aseco which was primary made for TMO/TMS/TMU/TMUF, and Xymph also owns TMU since at least april 2008, so...).

Flint
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 37
Joined: 03 Apr 2008 07:22
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN

Re: FREEZONE

Post by Flint » 10 Dec 2010 01:38

Smurf

So you are against the idea just because you're lazy ?

lolsmurf
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 13
Joined: 09 Dec 2010 23:34
Owned TM-games: tmunitedforever

Re: FREEZONE

Post by lolsmurf » 10 Dec 2010 01:39

AND S**C***2!

bippbipp
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 8
Joined: 09 Dec 2010 22:37
Owned TM-games: TMF

Re: FREEZONE

Post by bippbipp » 10 Dec 2010 01:41

Flint wrote:Smurf

So you are against the idea just because you're lazy ?

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Did the doctor drop you on your head as a child?

:scene: :scene: :scene: :scene: :scene: :scene:

lolsmurf
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 13
Joined: 09 Dec 2010 23:34
Owned TM-games: tmunitedforever

Re: FREEZONE

Post by lolsmurf » 10 Dec 2010 01:42

MONEY MONEY MONEY!

READ MY POSTS!

mOOmin
highway camper
highway camper
Posts: 1
Joined: 10 Dec 2010 01:22
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMNF

Re: FREEZONE

Post by mOOmin » 10 Dec 2010 01:42

I think this decision is REALLY bad Florent, and I'm gonna list what you killing/losing doing this :

1°A big number of teams
2°A big number of competitions
3°A big number of players
4°Potential TM2 Players

Basicly, you are just ruining the community with this stupid thing, and, correct me if I am wrong, but you didn't even bother to install a record system on servers, witch is what many players play for.

Oh, and this system will not make players buy tmuf ^^.

I have TMUF, so I shouldn't really care, but doing this, you are destroyng tm community.

It's the beginning of an end :cry:
this is exactly what i and thousands of others are thinkin.

i also have tmu, but i care of this utterly bad situation because:

- we run several servers atm, which are completely empty now, before they had about 15 to 30 players regularly.
- the community becomes a community because new players get better and better and because they SEE, what good players can do / can race times they also wanna get better and train hard, they learn drifting, learn neoslides, learn grassslides and so on. if there arent good players in tmnf and only norank-servers with no good players in there, most of the players who already know the other side of the game, will leave for sure (and NOT buy tmu.. what for?) !!!
- most of the clans, and there are thousands of clans, are being destroyed at this moment now! we also lose about half of our members, very skilled members, and i dont think that those with tmu will be happy with the situation and several will quit 2 (i know players with tmu who are going to quit now :( )

so in fact, a better solution could be: more advertising (why the hell arent the ads atm not good enough? when millions of ppl play the game, why dont ads generate enough money to keep the game alive???)

but now nadeo is killing itself, i think a month will be enough time to reduce the player amount about 95% or more..

please please dont let this come to an such a bad end :( (and still keep in mind, this would be the absolutely WORST ad for TM2!!!!)

bippbipp
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 8
Joined: 09 Dec 2010 22:37
Owned TM-games: TMF

Re: FREEZONE

Post by bippbipp » 10 Dec 2010 01:42

Slig wrote:
lolsmurf wrote:We players made this game as it is right now. Years off development in tracks, xaseco and free servers etc. has boosted YOUR game!
Well.... you can still make tracks, you can still make free servers (but it's a little more complicated to join it as you have to add it as favorite).

And about all server scripts and controllers, i don't think that any of those who make them don't have bought TMU/TMUF for long time, and most made their tools primary for TMO/TMS/TMU/TMUF and not for TMN/TMNF (with exception of Xymph's Xaseco, but it was based on aseco which was primary made for TMO/TMS/TMU/TMUF, and Xymph also owns TMU since at least april 2008, so...).

relative how?

lolsmurf
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 13
Joined: 09 Dec 2010 23:34
Owned TM-games: tmunitedforever

Re: FREEZONE

Post by lolsmurf » 10 Dec 2010 01:43

BTW, IF I AM SCREWED I WANNA KISS YOU TOO!

tinnet
highway camper
highway camper
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 Dec 2010 21:02
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Re: FREEZONE

Post by tinnet » 10 Dec 2010 01:45

I'm not sure what to say about this..

First off I understand the economical aspect of the case, but the solution looks to me like a half-assed move. It's been nearly one and a half month since Microsoft announced the closing of Massive Inc., did you really spend all that time to come up with this solution?

Secondly, did you think of the people who love this game, who plays it on a frequent basis, who has PURCHASED it? Non-freezone servers are gonna be empty and alot of paying players will disappear because of it - this is my imagination and eventually the only people left will be the enthusiasts/pro gamers who are gonna move on to other games.

Post Reply