Speed servers Fascist?

General Discussion about Trackmania Nations ESWC.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

ThePlexian
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMNF

Speed servers Fascist?

Post by ThePlexian » 08 Jan 2011 09:40

Only speak language they can understand
Do not utter words they do not like (like "captain")

I was recently banned for stating that a track was bad and that JK (one of the admins, 48(?) years of age and banning anyone that doesn't live by his rules) might have too much of his life invested in this game.

To be honest this takes me back to World War history where Germans dictated how to live, work & play.

The following question arrises ... is TMNF a breeding ground for German fascism? No other nation in TMNationsF has strict rules like German servers ... you're basicly told what words you're allowed to use in chat and how to play. Use ANY other language or ANY of the unspecified banned words and you're kicked / banned.

TrackMania Nations my cute little @$$ ... This game allows for fascism and I will make it a point on the game-part of a little Dutch weblog ... counting a few million members ... of which I am a blogger.

It is time TMNF became for all players and not just players that adhere to the rules of some skinheads running some servers. They make money off free games, tell us how to behave and ban at will ... TM will suffer as a whole or will gain insight but this cannot go on longer.

PS.: This is not a rage ... these have been my thoughts for months now and after the latest ban (by JK-nazee) I think it's time to end the bs.

TM ... you have been warned. We are 9000+

BrainSmack
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Re: Speed servers Fascist?

Post by BrainSmack » 09 Jan 2011 00:43

just because the admin is german and he dont like you, doesnt mean hes fascist, lol :roll:

comparing this to World War?
no words...
A change in attitude can change your life.
Click here to play in my server

TStarGermany
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMNF,TMUF
Manialink(s): creative

Post by TStarGermany » 10 Jan 2011 12:32

I can easily understand why he banned you.

You made just 1 post here and you didn't miss to show us, what an arse you are and you even dare to threaten nadeo and/or the community with your incredible influence and blogging power, which is all by itself, a bad joke.

Even if you don't want to listen, you will have to understand this:
If you don't show the minimum respect to other human beeings, there is no place for you in the TM network and attacking an owner of a private server on a personal level is THE 100% most reliable way to get an asskicking, a well deserved one.

Yes, there are some troublesome figures in the network, but that one server admin is surely none of them, it's rather your kin that causes us headaches.

(I can't believe that thunder trolls still existed in 2011 :cry: )

Rumpelbube
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: United
Manialink(s): RB_Garage

Post by Rumpelbube » 10 Jan 2011 14:15

Can you tell me your TM login name.I will ban you also on my servers.
Imagecolor>

Queen Jadis
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF,TMSX,TMN
Manialink(s): jadis

Post by Queen Jadis » 10 Jan 2011 14:27

Yeah, tell us your login.We don't need you on our servers either.

TStarGermany
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMNF,TMUF
Manialink(s): creative

Post by TStarGermany » 10 Jan 2011 14:39

Well, if you want to know a little more about him, you can see his self profiling here...
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/ ... ost-558138

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Post by jamie_macdonald » 10 Jan 2011 15:43

Oh My....

:lol:

"this game allows for fascism" ....

So does your (and my) mouth ...doesn't mean i have to cut your (or my) lips off does it? :roll:

Such silly logic ...i hope the rest of your protesting community are more intelligent at least :thumbsup:

We had some issues relating to this when we took onboard the UKR members, there were a couple who were biggots who liked the region based name (and often used derogitory remarks against german members/drivers). they soon got the sack and banned from anything dr-ukr. bigots and facists are not tollerated for long i assure you.

If you do however have examples of actively racist behaviour the support team will be there to help if you have evidence (screenshots) and the offenders account details (login). Please send them in so stuff is dealt with in a "proper" manner. i mean proper as in not threatening perfectly innocent people instead like you did above :D (as that will get you nowhere).

Gekko
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: ALL

Post by Gekko » 11 Jan 2011 09:27

So he never tested my server ahuahuhua, each of his word a 10 min mute, i think he could be muted forever ahuahua!

Knutselmaaster
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMO/TMN/TMNF/TMU
Manialink(s): intr

Post by Knutselmaaster » 24 Jan 2011 02:17

Some people have twisted minds...
Please ThePlexian give us your login (is it googolplexian from GRC?) as your statements are really intolarable and you need a general ban to help you realize that.

btw, what are you doing on German servers, as you are Dutch and don't like Germans?