MasterServer Down again?

General Discussion about Trackmania Nations ESWC.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Willum
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Willum » 24 Oct 2006 16:44

Well, you're the one making personal attacks so yeah, I kinda do have to say that just to you. And I'm not attacking anyone, I'm being objective as I can here. That's all I'm saying about this issue in this thread, feel free to PM me if you wish to dicuss this further.

=MT=RYAN.

Post by =MT=RYAN. » 24 Oct 2006 17:21

whats we all whining little *****......its a free game and nadeo pay for us to play so they can do what they want............it ****** me off when tmn is down but there is plenty of other stuff i can do why its down

Willum
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Willum » 24 Oct 2006 17:29

=MT=RYAN, although I agree with what you've said could you tone the language down? This is a family forum after all. ;)

=MT=RYAN.

Post by =MT=RYAN. » 24 Oct 2006 17:40

hahaha lol soz will

thai-ron3
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by thai-ron3 » 25 Oct 2006 01:49

yer sure its free game and i bet if it wasnt half the ppl would buy it only reasoin its free to try get ppl to buy thier other games from them but y would ppl do that when this game is always offline unreliable says something for TM gotta get thier **** together or start charging ppl for it and run a reliable server

SpaceJocky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by SpaceJocky » 25 Oct 2006 02:34

I ran out of breath just readin that....
SpaaaaaaaceJockyyyyyyy,
Prounounced with much reverb.

TStarGermany
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMNF,TMUF
Manialink(s): creative

Post by TStarGermany » 25 Oct 2006 02:51

it's really easy..if you offer something, you have to be able to deliver it! everything else is yada yada talk...

i'm already fed up by tmn server beeing down for a serious amount of time at least once every single day... not paying for something that doesn't work is just wasted time, but paying money for something that doesn't work is an offence... i'm glad i didn't pay a time for a tm(xyz) original because i'd be utterly p****d by now..

SpaceJocky
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by SpaceJocky » 25 Oct 2006 03:44

Gotta admit...Most its been down ever I think today...

But it doesn't appear just "Down"...Seems to go up n down based on numbers from main page...

Also the duct-tape boosters are hard at it as usual...Seen the totals jump 500-1000 points whilest I been trying to get in from time to time today...

For me...it was down around 8am, est...Got on at 10am est for about 1/2 hour or so, then was down this afternoon when I tried again around 4pm....Went out for a bit, Started trying again around 9pm...down till now...11:00 pm est. (FYI if anyones troublshooting logs or anything)

I guess the frustrating thing atm is that from the numbers displayed at various sites about usage, some are getting on OK and others can't....Timing being everything.

OH, and I'm only grumbly cause my Tigers are losing game 3 of World Series right now, and crying in my beer wasn't working.....TMN withdrawls ;P

Spacey ;-)
SpaaaaaaaceJockyyyyyyy,
Prounounced with much reverb.

Rose Tattoo
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by Rose Tattoo » 26 Oct 2006 16:05

Anyway
if the server from TM is down I start Hamachi parallel (LAN-program) and all players can join over LAN, so we can play as usal and we dont need TM....no frustration => gg
Ok, the ladder is down then but who needs the ladder

RT