How to Change Difficulty Level?

General discussion about Trackmania Original.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

pomplemus
pedestrian
pedestrian

How to Change Difficulty Level?

Post by pomplemus » 18 Jan 2008 22:25

I recently installed TM Powerup! on my new computer, and then downloaded TMO. TMO graphics look so much better on the new computer than on the old one! Anyway, heres my problem: when I installed TMO on the new computer, the difficulty level screen popped up. I wanted to set it to "Beginner" like on the old computer, since I just like to play through all the levels, and then improve my times. I don't know why, but for some reason I accidentally clicked "Advanced."
Is there any way to change the difficulty level now, short of re-installing the game?
All responses are appreciated.

I also have one other small problem (No biggie). I have never been able to, on the new or old computer, to create on online account. When I make one, it just says: "Could not create account. Wrong login. Retry?" It's not a big loss if this problem can't be solved, since I already play online on TMN. Plus, I'm also getting TMU soon, and besides, no one ever really plays TMO online anymore.

Thanks all!! :D

pomplemus
pedestrian
pedestrian

Re: How to Change Difficulty Level?

Post by pomplemus » 21 Jan 2008 17:51

ANYBODY!!!!!!!

hpbifta
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Re: How to Change Difficulty Level?

Post by hpbifta » 22 Jan 2008 17:23

As too changing your difficulty, tbh no idea sorry. I think you may have to either re-install (though you may be able to change your difficulty in your profile page, can`t remember it`s been a loooooooong time since I had anything to do with TMO.)

As to the account did you use your TM:PU account details to register against your PU multi-player key?, as those are the details you need.

Though if you are getting TMU this is all pointless as you will be issued with new keys.