Get TrackMania Original running on Windows XP with VMware Workstation Player

General discussion about Trackmania Original.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Get TrackMania Original running on Windows XP with VMware Workstation Player

Post by Alinoa » 08 Aug 2017 12:58

Hi :)

And you can find more details on how to on the maniaplanet forums: https://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic ... 87#p289735
thanks to Florenzius :D
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

rad
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMO, TMS, TM2

Re: Get TrackMania Original running on Windows XP with VMware Workstation Player

Post by rad » 11 Oct 2017 16:05

Thanks for the link. The remaining of us still playing TMO from time to time would love to see master server being functional again though. :(
I've contacted Hylis via discord a few months ago and he said it's all fine on your side, yet still me and some other people can't connect to play online.
Master servers in TMO Demo, TMSX and TMSX Demo work just fine :)

*Garfield
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMUF

Re: Get TrackMania Original running on Windows XP with VMware Workstation Player

Post by *Garfield » 16 Oct 2017 23:50

bump

Florenzius
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TM² all
Manialink(s): second

Post by Florenzius » 23 Oct 2017 13:31

True, please, Nadeo, set the Masterserver up again..

I remember someone asked you back in may, when they crashed and from nadeo's side it was ok, but it still doesn't work for us. But good to know, that you would still support the Masterservers