Mediatracker and replay in intro

This forum deals with all the Movies & Replays of the Community. Use http://www.tm-tube.com and share your creations here!

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Forsken
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Mediatracker and replay in intro

Post by Forsken » 08 Jul 2009 20:13

Hello, I was just about to make an intro for a friend on one of his tracks where a replay of me or him driving the track would be suitable. So I got the replay and so I went up to "Import Ghost" as I usually do, it worked fine and I got it in the timeline. However, when I played it, with and without a camera attached to it, it would not play. the car would just be placed stationary at the start.

I've just this method before, but this is the first time it has ever **** up for me. If anyone knows what to do about this, it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Forsaken

(I know it says Forsken, but that was a misclick....)

Dragonshield
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU/TMUF/TMNF

Re: Mediatracker and replay in intro

Post by Dragonshield » 11 Jul 2009 15:11

it´s easy ;)
you don´t see the car driving in the timeline, you only see it by watching the intro O.o
with lots of work you could do an intro with a replay but 10 seconds are very hard to do ;) so don´t try 40 sec :D
what you could try is put this into ingame and export it into intro... wow I didn´t try this before O.o i´m genius... :D
hope it helps
Dragonshield
Helpless and lost in TMU ;)
Able to do MT but no videos O.o
pls help mee ;)

Trackmaniack
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: All

Post by Trackmaniack » 14 Jul 2009 14:04

Are you talking about an intro or an outro? One is for showing off your track before you race it, the other is for awesome replays...which are you trying to accomplish? For an intro, the car will remain stationary. It's supposed to.
Cruisin' through life, TM-Style!

Forsken
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by Forsken » 20 Jul 2009 13:26

It's an intro I tried to make

You say that the car is supposed to remain stationary in an intro, No, it's not. I've made many intros with replays in them where they drove and all, but it just don't work this time for some reason...