[New site idea] TM-Stats

This is the place where you can find everything related to the dedicated server, control scripts and community tools.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

xai
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMU(F),TMN(F)
Manialink(s): xai

[New site idea] TM-Stats

Post by xai » 24 Mar 2010 22:20

As said on mania-world: http://mania-world.net/post/tm-stats/ma ... gtm-stats/ . I'm working on TM-Stats. I'm not going to copy-paste the whole idea here. But if you have any extra ideas for this project. Or tips or suggestions. Or if you can help make a design or something. Please reply here.

For those who are good designers: I still need to design a site and a logo(well, about everything that needs to be designed that is XD)
For testers: Soon I'll make a XASeco plugin that I'll give to some testers, after that I'll also make a FAST plugin. If you want to test, please pm or reply.
For people who have access to good servers: I still need a good server to run the site on, and it would help a lot if we could work out some sponsoring deal.
For those who want to help programming: I rather work alone on this one, I don't like mixed programming styles ^^. Next to that I doubt if any of you have experience with GWT.
Weeeeeeeeeeee

FoxShadow
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Re: [New site idea] TM-Stats

Post by FoxShadow » 25 Mar 2010 04:27

I would like an every 24hs (time programmable) sign stats generator that creates in a folder every sign stats of every server users, so these signs can be used by a direct link like "http://www.miserveraddress.com/stats1/s ... yer234.png". Because the actual sign stats on TM-Stats seems don't work on every forum I tryed to use.
Please try to add that. :)

SmashingDeluXe
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: All
Manialink(s): NO

Post by SmashingDeluXe » 26 Mar 2010 08:32

hey xai... if there will be a search function you can block my login. Only for protection of privacy. I think it's not ok that all people can follow my way on trackmania.
Intel Core Duo Quad Q6600 4x 2.4 Ghz / Gainward NVidia GeForce 8800 GT 1024MB / 4GigRAM DDR2 1066Mhz
Gigabyte P35-DS3P / Win7 Ultimate

JOIN OUR SERVER!
Tech&Mini.ne
http://www.tm-creative.org

xai
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by xai » 26 Mar 2010 10:18

Yes, if you read the article I already said you can make your profile private by logging in with your community code and going to settings.
Weeeeeeeeeeee

FoxShadow
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Post by FoxShadow » 29 Mar 2010 02:13

hmmm, now I saw that I misunderstood what your TM-Stats will be. Is not a "tool" for dedicated server. :oops:

matzi
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMO TMN TMU TMF

Post by matzi » 03 Apr 2010 12:44

xai wrote:For people who have access to good servers: I still need a good server to run the site on
I am having a vServer. We can talk about hosting the project on it...

xai
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by xai » 09 Apr 2010 21:36

matzi wrote:
xai wrote:For people who have access to good servers: I still need a good server to run the site on
I am having a vServer. We can talk about hosting the project on it...
Sent you a pm
Weeeeeeeeeeee

xai
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by xai » 29 Apr 2010 06:22

Alright, the first testservers are up and running now. They will collect some testdata from which I can make some nice stats displays :).
Weeeeeeeeeeee