Usbtmfserver and freezone

This is the place where you can find everything related to the dedicated server, control scripts and community tools.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

Martificiam
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMO, TMNF, TMUF

Usbtmfserver and freezone

Post by Martificiam » 09 Apr 2011 11:04

I have set up my server with usbtmfserver. I have a united account and would like to make my server a freezone one... There are many threads and tutorials but I don't understand how to set up Mania Live.... Also, I can't register my server in freezone:servers manialink, when I enter the login of the server account (not the one I use to play the game but the one the server is hosted on) and click continue, it gives me a screen where I can choose Freezone Server type, but just after I do this, I am thrown back at the same screen where I need to enter the login of the server.

I was wondering if there was any way I could set up my server with usbtmfserver (I use it to run my server).

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Re: Usbtmfserver and freezone

Post by lille79 » 09 Apr 2011 11:52

The current usbTMFserver doesn't use a webserver you can use with Mania Live. I'm thinking of releasing an updated version with a newer webserver, but I'm not sure when I'll have time to finish it...

So that means you'll have to install a new webserver with updated apache-server.
/lille79
Old man of the Norwegian Trackmania team Super Sheep Racing
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.

Martificiam
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMO, TMNF, TMUF

Re: Usbtmfserver and freezone

Post by Martificiam » 09 Apr 2011 13:54

Well that is certainly something I don't know how to do when there's so many tutorials on the internet. :/