TMNF Server Linux error while trying to connect

This is the place where you can find everything related to the dedicated server, control scripts and community tools.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

thefirex
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

TMNF Server Linux error while trying to connect

Post by thefirex » 02 May 2017 17:56

Hello, can someone help me? I´m trying to create a Trackmania server for my friends and I, but everytime I try to connect, gives me "Connection to 178.33.106.156:2350 failed or disconnected from server(10061)"

I already checked ports and they are all open(I´m creating from a VPS with linux), and the most stranger thing is that it´s not my ip, even if I try to force and bind ip to the real ip address.

The only thing I changed in the dedicated_cfg.txt was the logins credentials and the name of the server, everything else is in default.

I use this to run the server in a .sh file "./TrackmaniaServer /game_settings=MatchSettings/Nations/NationsBlue.txt /dedicated_cfg=dedicated_cfg.txt"

And this is want the server prints on the console when start
"Starting TmForever v2011-02-21...
Initializing...
Configuration file : dedicated_cfg.txt
Loading system configuration...
...system configuration loaded
Loading cache...
...OK
Listening for xml-rpc commands on port 5000.
Trackmania server daemon started with pid=3131 (parent=3130).
"

If you want to try to connect, the server appears in Portugal, "Freezone|Physics Squad"

Please, someone try to help me, cause this is so strange to happen

thefirex
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Re: TMNF Server Linux error while trying to connect

Post by thefirex » 06 May 2017 12:20

EDIT: The stranger thing is that I tested now connecting with tmtp://#join and didnt work, but with tmtp://#addfavourites works.
So I suppose that my server appears but is not Freezone (although I put the Freezone name on my server name, and appears on the server list on TMNF)
So what I´m making wrong??

EDIT2: I need a TMUF account to have Freezone server? I need to pay for a Freezone server??