usbTMNserver

This is the place where you can find everything related to the dedicated server, control scripts and community tools.

Moderators: Pit Crew, TM-Patrol

vredesbyrd18
highway camper
highway camper

Post by vredesbyrd18 » 06 Jun 2007 18:56

No i can't :(

I receive this: [-1000] User unknown. (file: C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe\Bureaublad\usbTMNserver\Root\modules\login.php line:99)
And alle the other logins give: Login error, account does not exist (file: C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe\Bureaublad\usbTMNserver\Root\modules\login.php line:59)
Only User works

m&o
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF

Post by m&o » 06 Jun 2007 19:25

I got same problem atthe php my admin what is normal pas and user or how to recover it?

canelas
highway camper
highway camper

Post by canelas » 06 Jun 2007 19:30

hello. all.

i have the same problem.

how can i be Admin, using my "driver login" ?

i must do anything in the dedicate.cfg ?

please help.

thanks.
"i love this game"

kevlarsoft
cyclist
cyclist

Post by kevlarsoft » 06 Jun 2007 21:01

canelas there are two type of admins in usbtmnserver, the webadmin, and the ingame admin with the aseco commands. which one do you mean?
if you mean the in game admin, please read the manual for usbtmnserver or for aseco carefully (can be found in the Documentation folder).
the webadmin has admin/admin for user/password.

vebbomania
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMS

Post by vebbomania » 01 Jul 2007 00:17

Hi kevlarsoft, thanks for a brilliant package :) i have a couple of questions.

1. i have now managed to build a machine with old parts and have now a windows 2003 server running usbTMNserver but if i try to set up a server on my main machine (so i can run 2 servers) it wont show on the server list for other people. What shall i do to make both servers running.

2. i see that remoteCP 3.1.0 is out and a new version of aseco and rasp is out, will there be an usbTMNserver update?

keeep up the good work m8.... <3 usbTMNserver

best regards

vebbomania
Proud member and CL of OLD/ (Overaged Lucky Drivers) http://teamold.activebb.net/portal.htm
Norway

kevlarsoft
cyclist
cyclist

Post by kevlarsoft » 03 Jul 2007 11:04

Hi,

if the two servers are behind the same router, you have to use another ports for the second server. You have to change port 2351 and 3451 in the dedicated.cfg for example to 2352 and 3452. Maybe that is the problem.

I'm now on vacation, but as soon as I'm back, there will be an update for both TMU and TMN server, which will include the new versions of aseco and remotecp and maybee other things too.

regards

cai

vebbomania
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by vebbomania » 03 Jul 2007 12:32

vredesbyrd18 wrote:No i can't :(

I receive this: [-1000] User unknown. (file: C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe\Bureaublad\usbTMNserver\Root\modules\login.php line:99)
And alle the other logins give: Login error, account does not exist (file: C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe\Bureaublad\usbTMNserver\Root\modules\login.php line:59)
Only User works
Hi i ran into the same problem once. Easy to fix i hope :P. Just place your usbTMNserver folder on C:\usbTMNserver

The problem occours if usbTMNserver folder lies within a folder with spaces in the name aka C:\Documents and Settings

regards

Vebbo

[RoD]Priit
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMN & TMUF

Post by [RoD]Priit » 05 Jul 2007 16:37

i have problem. when i upload remoteCP my web server and put right setings then comes error: unable connect database. My usb server works and all ports is open. What is wrong?
And how i use this apache?

lozica
cyclist
cyclist

Post by lozica » 10 Jul 2007 15:46

When i start lol...

Component'MISINET.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registred: a file is missing or invalid.

Were is a problem?
Vista???

lp
sorry for bad english

TS#20HD
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN

Re: usbTMNserver

Post by TS#20HD » 09 Aug 2007 21:11

I have a problem, and I dont know whats causing it. I used the usb TMN server with no trouble at all so I decide to use it for TMU. And like TMN its simple to set up and get going, however after a few tracks play, it disconnects from the ladder and then doesnt show up in the server listings. If I restart it, it does ok again for a few tracks but disconnects again.

If anyone has had this problem and knows how to correct it please help a brother out :)

vebbomania
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by vebbomania » 25 Aug 2007 17:56

Hi kevlarsoft, I love your brilliant package as i have mentioned earlier :D, is there any update on usbTMNserver in the horizon?

OLD/Vebbo

BDS14
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU

Post by BDS14 » 13 Sep 2007 21:17

How do i know in which country my server is? :|

With TMN :|

w1lla
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMF
Manialink(s): intr

Post by w1lla » 14 Sep 2007 06:49

If U open Your tmn server map u can see dedicated.cfg

Here in u can see the <Nation>YourOwnCountry<Nation> This is based on your account that u made in the country of your own choice.

Code: Select all

tmnforever is nations and united makes it special. tmnforever has united. I need united!

BDS14
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU

Post by BDS14 » 14 Sep 2007 11:12

so i dont need to full that in or something? :|
But if i go on TMN, i cant see my server in the (dutch << in my case) list

m&o
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF

Post by m&o » 14 Sep 2007 12:08

<Nation>YourOwnCountry<Nation> for the netherlands it is ned and I copie that from willa but isnt it <Nation>YourOwnCountry</Nation>?....to lazy to look for it but try it