Expired Serial Number: I'm Going Nuts...

General Discussion about Trackmania United

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Mattheus
sunday driver
sunday driver

Re: Expired Serial Number: I'm Going Nuts...

Post by Mattheus » 08 Jan 2008 11:57

Leak wrote:I hope you did notice that you have to reply to their automated reply for some living, breathing being ever getting your mail?

Read the mail's header again if not...
[If you do not find an answer to your question or problem in this list, please REPLY to this e-mail and our Customer Support Team will contact you as soon as possible. If you do not reply to this email your query will be considered as solved.]

So you'll have to send them the same email twice... :roll:

I'm allready waiting since 30 december 2007, hope i'll get the activation codes soon

markopoloman
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMS, TMO

Post by markopoloman » 08 Jan 2008 16:26

Yep - replied again to the email (again) and am still waiting (again) for a reply.

I'm back to Trackmania Nations for now :roll:

Drake1009
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Drake1009 » 08 Jan 2008 17:08

Are you sure you check your spam filter to ensure it doesn't end up in there? I'm guessing the new codes would be generated or at least sent on a template. A spam filter might pick this up and flag it as spam and delete or at least toss away the mail. Happens to a deal of online key based systems.

Mattheus
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by Mattheus » 08 Jan 2008 18:38

Drake1009 wrote:Are you sure you check your spam filter to ensure it doesn't end up in there? I'm guessing the new codes would be generated or at least sent on a template. A spam filter might pick this up and flag it as spam and delete or at least toss away the mail. Happens to a deal of online key based systems.

Think not, when I bought the game from them I also did receive the email with codes, and then they were pretty fast (maybe because I paid them 40 euro's then :lol: )