Official Mode Cheater

General Discussion about Trackmania United

Moderator: TM-Patrol

User avatar
eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 2533
Joined: 28 Aug 2011 19:25
Owned TM-games: All. Just all.
Manialink(s): extreme34
Location: dtc :3
Contact:

Re: Official Mode Cheater

Post by eXtreme34 » 21 Feb 2015 09:57

New maps cheated by znow. :
DesertC1 : 0:13.37
StarStadiumB4 : 0:01.19
StarStadiumB5 : 0:01.16
And you call this 40 maps ? :lol:
3
Image
Image
Image
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>

Acceleracer_01
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Posts: 433
Joined: 07 Jul 2008 21:52
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMF, TM2
Location: Germany

Re: Official Mode Cheater

Post by Acceleracer_01 » 21 Feb 2015 15:57

Oh, now you're even encouraging others to set cheated records? Way to go dude, keep it up! :roflol:
You can easily calculate the SP for every WR yourself without having to cheat. Just saying.
greetz,
Image

User avatar
eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 2533
Joined: 28 Aug 2011 19:25
Owned TM-games: All. Just all.
Manialink(s): extreme34
Location: dtc :3
Contact:

Re: Official Mode Cheater

Post by eXtreme34 » 21 Feb 2015 18:05

Stadium it's like 100 million SP, Island 75 million, Desert 55 million and other environments I don't remember... ;) without StarTracks :P
I said "before cleaning the mess" so... :lol:
3
Image
Image
Image
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>

User avatar
»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser
Posts: 1227
Joined: 12 Dec 2010 20:25
Owned TM-games: TMF TMWii TM²C/S
Location: The Internet

Re: Official Mode Cheater

Post by »Enryx« » 22 Feb 2015 10:57

Also remember to set negative respawns on Platforms so we do this seriously :roflol:

I wonder how much Platform A1 WR is worth if it wasn't tied between a gazillion of players
Image

Alinoa
Developer
Developer
Posts: 1421
Joined: 18 Apr 2007 16:32

Re: Official Mode Cheater

Post by Alinoa » 23 Feb 2015 09:09

Znow. is banned from Trackmania and all his records will be deleted as soon as possible. He doesn't pull any punches :(

Thanks all for your reports :thumbsup:
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

znow yo
highway camper
highway camper
Posts: 3
Joined: 23 Feb 2015 15:10
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Re: Official Mode Cheater

Post by znow yo » 23 Feb 2015 15:55

おはよう everyone ^o^
Acceleracer_01 wrote:Another hero entering the top10, this time it seems like he even wants to be banned
No たわごと Sherlock. ooo wait, i'm not a Hero ㅜㅜ

Acceleracer_01 wrote:znow. keeps wasting his time setting cheated records instead of going to school
I didn't waste my Time (i have enough of it) ~_~, i just had some.. Fun ww. But as you said: i wanted to get banned from this Game.
Now.. i'm not a 14y/o Guy who have to go to School every Morning, i'm some Years older my dear Pokémon :d
I can understand if you don't like cheaters, but tbh i was always a fair Player the past ~6 Years in this Game (who spent his Time with me should know this). But ofc u can't know this, you never talked a single Word to me. Next time you shouldn't have any prejudices, most ppl don't like that. Just a little tip for your worthless Life, Pokémon. ^^;

Alinoa wrote:Znow. is banned from Trackmania and all his records will be deleted as soon as possible.
Good Job Nadeo~! plz have my Cookies



oo and sry for my bad English, Japanese aren't good at it <(。_。)>

敬具
znow. aka icebox

User avatar
»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser
Posts: 1227
Joined: 12 Dec 2010 20:25
Owned TM-games: TMF TMWii TM²C/S
Location: The Internet

Re: Official Mode Cheater

Post by »Enryx« » 23 Feb 2015 17:33

http://www.tm-tube.com/user/icebox

lol you're not even Japanese. This makes your whole post quite laughable
Image

znow yo
highway camper
highway camper
Posts: 3
Joined: 23 Feb 2015 15:10
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Re: Official Mode Cheater

Post by znow yo » 23 Feb 2015 19:34

»Enryx« wrote:http://www.tm-tube.com/user/icebox

lol you're not even Japanese. This makes your whole post quite laughable
lol this User don't even exists. This makes your whole post quite laughable.

euklid
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Posts: 181
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 16:32
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF, TM2

Re: Official Mode Cheater

Post by euklid » 23 Feb 2015 20:31

znow yo wrote:I can understand if you don't like cheaters, but tbh i was always a fair Player the past ~6 Years in this Game (who spent his Time with me should know this).
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=19540&hilit=znow.&start=932

User avatar
»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser
Posts: 1227
Joined: 12 Dec 2010 20:25
Owned TM-games: TMF TMWii TM²C/S
Location: The Internet

Re: Official Mode Cheater

Post by »Enryx« » 23 Feb 2015 21:13

znow yo wrote:
»Enryx« wrote:http://www.tm-tube.com/user/icebox

lol you're not even Japanese. This makes your whole post quite laughable
lol this User don't even exists. This makes your whole post quite laughable.
https://web.archive.org/web/20131009013 ... ser/icebox

Try harder
Image

Acceleracer_01
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Posts: 433
Joined: 07 Jul 2008 21:52
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMF, TM2
Location: Germany

Re: Official Mode Cheater

Post by Acceleracer_01 » 23 Feb 2015 23:16

Cool to see you around mate. Quite a sad way of saying goodbye for a talented moviemaker.
znow yo wrote:But ofc u can't know this, you never talked a single Word to me. Next time you shouldn't have any prejudices, most ppl don't like that. Just a little tip for your worthless Life, Pokémon. ^^;
That logic :roflol:
This, and your "performance" in the solo mode shows perfectly how much of an insecure and immature person you are. Not even needed to talk to you.
greetz,
Image

znow yo
highway camper
highway camper
Posts: 3
Joined: 23 Feb 2015 15:10
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Re: Official Mode Cheater

Post by znow yo » 24 Feb 2015 00:48

You really want to discuss now if i am Japanese or not? Next Time don't take it too serious ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh and this Account isn't from me, it must be another icebox.


euklid wrote:
znow yo wrote:I can understand if you don't like cheaters, but tbh i was always a fair Player the past ~6 Years in this Game (who spent his Time with me should know this).
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=19540&hilit=znow.&start=932
TMUnlimiter, Mistake.

Acceleracer_01 wrote:Cool to see you around mate. Quite a sad way of saying goodbye for a talented moviemaker.
^^;
Acceleracer_01 wrote:..and your "performance" in the solo mode shows perfectly how much of an insecure and immature person you are. Not even needed to talk to you.
~_~ my goal was to get banned and quit this Game, i didn't want to show how cool i am with this Score/"performance". Some ppl had a good laugh about it, for example Kripke who asked me to hack all Tracks and offered me the Coppers for it. But that is not the Point. Maybe this is a sad way to say goodbye (as you said), but it's my way. So at all everyone who wants to quit a Game is "an insecure and immature Person" thx, now i know more, riolu.
I got my ban, i am no longer part of this Community, end. thx again Nadeo, plz have my クッキー

Kripke
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Posts: 296
Joined: 16 Oct 2009 18:36
Owned TM-games: tmu
Manialink(s): kripke

Re: Official Mode Cheater

Post by Kripke » 24 Feb 2015 04:51

znow yo wrote: ...Some ppl had a good laugh about it, for example Kripke who asked me to hack all Tracks and offered me the Coppers for it. But that is not the Point. ...
Waste of investigation, I'll never see my 1000 coppers again -_- only all nations maps cheated... :roflol:
(and I did not ask you to hack, you just ask me for coppers^^. I just asked if you have everywhere WR^^)
Do you need Coppers? Click here
Image
Image
________________
PC-specs: Intel Core i7-3770k CPU @ 3.50GHz | 32GB Ram | Windows7 prof. ed. 64 Bit | Nvidia GTX 680

User avatar
»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser
Posts: 1227
Joined: 12 Dec 2010 20:25
Owned TM-games: TMF TMWii TM²C/S
Location: The Internet

Re: Official Mode Cheater

Post by »Enryx« » 24 Feb 2015 15:09

znow yo wrote:You really want to discuss now if i am Japanese or not? Next Time don't take it too serious ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh and this Account isn't from me, it must be another icebox.
Ahah don't worry dood

Image

I guess this isn't you either :o


And if you were wondeing, yes I have enough free time for all of this ,/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\,

Peace
Image

euklid
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Posts: 181
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 16:32
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF, TM2

Re: Official Mode Cheater

Post by euklid » 24 Feb 2015 20:05

znow yo wrote:You really want to discuss now if i am Japanese or not?
You're obviously German. Otherwise you wouldn't capitalize all those nouns :wink:

Post Reply