dobesone
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMS, TM2
Manialink(s): unc (tm1) unc-crew (tm2)

Re: MANIAPUB, promote your creations !

Post by dobesone » 02 May 2012 15:18

Is maniapub in tmnu down at the moment?
I get an http error 12 057 when trying to access.
Regards Mim

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 03 May 2012 08:52

Maniapub works fine today :wink:
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

maniactwister
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMUF, TM2
Manialink(s): tdracer

Post by maniactwister » 03 May 2012 23:41

Yes it works, but my Ad is awaiting validations since a week. Any chance geting it accepted, i wanna promote my Tournament?
IF you have not the time to manage new ads you shpuld close maniapub, because let it unmanaged is the worst way! :(
"My english is not the yellow from the egg ..." ;)

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 04 May 2012 08:51

Thank you for your information. The moderation tool may have an issue because there is no ad to moderate for the moment. As soon as this is fixed, we will look at your ad. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused :oops:
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use

dobesone
road tourist
road tourist

Post by dobesone » 10 May 2012 17:26

Hi Maniapub moderators.
I tried to make a new advertise in maniapub yesterday, but got declined. It's all good, I can accept if the work I did, was not good enough.
But the reason was: "Please specify the 3d authors of the skins. No redirect the info to a website."
Im very confused here.
1. Does that mean, that I have to write the names of the 3d authors, on the advertise image? Because on every skin u find, inside the manialink, contains a description & link to authors. All the skins u see on the picture & inside the manialink, is painted by me.

2. No redirect info to a website. I dont get that either. The only info I typed was the name of add "unc2012" and manialink url "unc". And when u enter the manialink unc, u dont get redirected into a website, but to a manialink.

If I miss something in the rules here, it's all good. I just don't see it. Maniapub modders, pls help??
Regards Mim

Pics of the issues that I can't find :ftw: :
ingame:
Maniapub ad:

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 11 May 2012 13:17

I think that "no redirect the info to a website" means here that you must write the name of the 3D models author and remove the link to Carpark.

dobesone
road tourist
road tourist

Post by dobesone » 11 May 2012 13:54

Alinoa wrote:I think that "no redirect the info to a website" means here that you must write the name of the 3D models author and remove the link to Carpark.
dobesone wrote: 1. Does that mean, that I have to write the names of the 3d authors, on the advertise image? Because on every skin u find, inside the manialink, contains a description & link to authors. All the skins u see on the picture & inside the manialink, is painted by me.

2. No redirect info to a website. I dont get that either. The only info I typed was the name of add "unc2012" and manialink url "unc". And when u enter the manialink unc, u dont get redirected into a website, but to a manialink.
So, the 3d authors names, must figurate on the maniapub ad image?
And the only link, you will find to carpark, is inside the manialink, under Links. Im still confused here.

Could you be more specific Alinoa?

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 14 May 2012 15:19

I reply you by PM :wink:
Your manialink is fine and your campaign has been validated again. Normally a manialink must not link to a website (this is one of the term of maniapub). However a link to Carpark is accepted to specify the name of the 3D models author.

dobesone
road tourist
road tourist

Post by dobesone » 14 May 2012 18:20

Thx for the quick fix Alinoa. :)
I will try it out again.
Regards Mim

dobesone
road tourist
road tourist

Post by dobesone » 25 Sep 2012 14:44

Hi.
Just a little question.
Is the any policy to what content you share on your site?
(Im not referring to 18+ material, but stolen content from other manialinks) And if there is, what are nadeo doing to enforce it?
I found several manialinks using my content, made for unc manialink. People have a bad habbit, to just copy all the stuff from their cache folder, and put on to their manialink, taking the credit,coppers etc.
Is there anyway to report this, or is it up to manialink owners, if they want to remove it again?