General Discussion about Trackmania United

Moderator: TM-Patrol

TheKitsune
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Community Solo Group

Post by TheKitsune » 26 May 2011 21:26

Has anybody else ever been frustrated with the inability to check other groups (ie. Living in Colorado, wants to check California)?

I'm not sure if there is already a group for this, i searched for an hour or so online and wasn't able to find anything like it. I think it would be cool to set up a community group, one that isn't super huge or super small. For example, my username is CSU Kitsune and i'm nearing the top (currently in 4th) of the Colorado leaderboards for solo. However, there is a HUGE gap between top Colorado times and Top USA times and an even bigger gap in top WORLD times.

Sometimes i wish that i had some in-between times to compete for a spot on the leaderboards with. I can't place in the top 10 USA for every track, and Colorado just has so few people in it, would anybody else be interested in joining a sort of Mid-Tier group?

I created the login "Community1" password "community" if anybody is interested in joining please do, it'd be nice for some mid level rivals.

»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMF TMWii TM²C/S

Re: Community Solo Group

Post by »Enryx« » 27 May 2011 12:05

Uhm, my SP number per track goes from 0 to 6000 (excluding some WTF o_O runs) (total is 220000 and something), dunno what is for you "mid-level"

Alter-Fox
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMUF TMO TMS

Post by Alter-Fox » 27 May 2011 13:46

I'd be interested but I'm a (very) low-level player (after 7 years of TM, lol)... I'm laughably easy for anyone with any modicum of skill (and I can't use a pad because of my wierd switching dominant-handedness - it's complicated).
Friend and ally to cats of all stripes, whether I like it or not. :)
Check out my original music @ https://vertigofox.bandcamp.com or look for Vertigo Fox on soundcloud and in other places.

TheKitsune
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by TheKitsune » 29 May 2011 20:19

Mid level being like between best in state and best in Country. I currently have about 150,000 SP in solo (Max of 11,000 from one track) and the main reason i'm progressing slow is i can't afford to redo official times very often because i have 0 coppers lol. I think it would be cool to see a group that wants to be competitive, but may not be able to compete directly with an entire country.