Moderator: TM-Patrol

Technogroover
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: Tmo/Tmu/Tmuf
Manialink(s): te

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by Technogroover » 15 Sep 2012 13:30

@ Jadis: "alters the physics" -> So you really think its a cheat when you play with the inofficial visual and musicial extension version of trackmania? (http://www.mania-community.de/showthrea ... tension%29). If you would call this a cheat, why not calling a good graphic card a cheat? :D

Furthermore: I never asked anyone if i can play for him, they only asked me, if you dont belive check out the previous part of the chatlog you didnt post here.

Banning me would lead into a multibanning, because so many players behave like that.

By the way, i havent started yet to drive for cupra and if you want i can break the deal, so you would lose one reason for banning me :) My solo activity is currently very low if you havent realised yet :)

Another aspect is DxTweak2: You also cant call this a cheat, its just like the ingame settings, only more precise. In addition to that, you can also buy a wheel if your pad still turns too strong for you :)

Queen Jadis
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF,TMSX,TMN
Manialink(s): jadis

Post by Queen Jadis » 15 Sep 2012 23:18

Technogroover wrote:@ Jadis: "alters the physics" -> So you really think its a cheat when you play with the inofficial visual and musicial extension version of trackmania? (http://www.mania-community.de/showthrea ... tension%29). If you would call this a cheat, why not calling a good graphic card a cheat? :D
It does provide an advantage, but you are right if you say that it is not really a cheat.
Technogroover wrote:Furthermore: I never asked anyone if i can play for him, they only asked me, if you dont belive check out the previous part of the chatlog you didnt post here.

Banning me would lead into a multibanning, because so many players behave like that.
I think your activities are well known and I want to distance myself from the people who 'behave like that'. I would encourage you to do the same, and you will not have to worry about a ban.
Technogroover wrote:By the way, i havent started yet to drive for cupra and if you want i can break the deal, so you would lose one reason for banning me :) My solo activity is currently very low if you havent realised yet :)
Of course, I would advise you to cancel your deal and the result will be in your and my interest. It is not my goal to ban you from the game but there will be no choice for you if you keep resorting to dishonesty.
Technogroover wrote:Another aspect is DxTweak2: You also cant call this a cheat, its just like the ingame settings, only more precise. In addition to that, you can also buy a wheel if your pad still turns too strong for you :)
DxTweak does not alter the physics of the game, ergo it is not a cheat program.

Technogroover
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: Tmo/Tmu/Tmuf
Manialink(s): te

Post by Technogroover » 16 Sep 2012 09:16

Okay thank you jadis, i will cancel the deal with cupra

XXEDGEXX.
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMU,TMS,TMO,TM2

Post by XXEDGEXX. » 09 Apr 2015 08:01

That was very interesting reading. Sad that it's still the same in 2015...

eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: All except PowerUp^^
Manialink(s): extreme34

Post by eXtreme34 » 28 Nov 2016 20:16

I just read this topic again since I just hunted RallyE (and I will keep on hunting ofc^^), I want to up this topic although this will get no answer since TMUF is kinda dead :P
Since I currently have a lot of points (~55 million), the "cheat" that Techno did (multi-acc etc.) in the past years, and that he still does sometimes (DesertA5 18.02 by Zeref, honestly would Zeref do solomode when we know his past as >TaC<Peer ?), is really noticeable. I'm currently 28th on BayB4 with a time of 26.45 (so -0.02 on Roa), I counted like... I don't remember, 19 people on whom proves have been given that Techno drove the time ? Just sad that I would be rank 9 on a clean ranking :|
I just climbed up to rank 13 on RallyE, and yep the same is noticeable even though it's only four accounts and this is quite old (page 3, Riolu's screenshot), I would have been rank 10... but well some people are a bit "lazy" to drive, there are many kinds of personality that met in TM, and solomode is only a "glass" of this meeting.

Far from my "raging" beginning on this forum, I'm quite curious to see how the top 10 would have looked like without Techno spamming for others, without Vins spammed by others, etc. i.e how it would have looked like in a "clean" situation... quite interesting to think that I could have had ~2-3 million more points... but great xd

Of course I play some Island tracks with my second account (sortile12, which was my father's account back then), of course I sometimes spam some records at a small scale (e.g IslandA3 ^^'), but let just print into your head (I'm talking to all who will read this xdd) that I will NEVER let someone play with my account. Why ?
Because for me, right now (my opinion can have changed compared to 4 years ago but who cares), solo mode is a question of value. What I mean is that for me, a good solo player deserves his points. There's NO value in a record you don't drive by yourself. My father doesn't play TM anymore, so I have the right to say that his account has become mine, I don't drive records for him to be proud of his SP (and he doesn't care at all :P) ; that's why I could drive for others (but these "others" have no dignity by having a record I drove) but I'll never give my account for solomode, even though I want to get good points on a singular map, I want to deserve these points.

That's why I can currently "explain" why Techno drives for others (even though he made too much at this scale), in addition to the fact that some people are ready to do anything for coppers ^^ I can explain why Techno drove all the records he drove, although (it's a fact) he actually went way too far and that's quite disappointing (e.g BayB4)

I would like to add something about MECLadder but this phenomenon is a bit old, but sincerely I prefer (by a hundred times) a full team which is competing for solo through a single "team" account than a guy which is spamming with more than 18 accounts the same track (just to talk about BayB4, but there are many other tracks ofc ^^)

Sincerely,
Toy :lovetm
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>