smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: tmu
Manialink(s): kripke

The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in Solom

Post by Kripke » 22 Jun 2011 17:37

...ode

Hi all,
I'm pissed of some players who can't drive records for themselves on solomode. I know, this isn't new for some players but now it's enough. You want examples, you get a lot of them.

First example: I drove for some months / years for speeder some desert records for coppers, I know, this isn't the best way to get coppers, but I know this way is false to get coppers. He spams always in Xfire / Icq / etc. and I can always say "no" ... block function powa...

Second example: I'm sure, you don't believe that all players on the TOP 10 world drove his records for himself.. Maybe Blizz, Kaboom, Alexy and Me drove maybe all recs by himself. But the other guys... I don't want say that I miss one, but I don't want say that they get help by other players.

Third example: The player "Techno" is one of the extrem players who let other players to drive with this acc. It is very very easy to find out. The player Hans made a lot of points on Stadium A2 / A5 / B2 / B5 and C2... Now look on Technos records... random?
And yes, I drove for him some desert ReCs too, and I notice all maps where I drove the recs... btw. he told me, that 25 % of his points made by other players :roll:

Last example: http://de.tm-ladder.com/3_0_20_solo.php
you will see the player on the place 12 - 14, I believe that these guys get help by players too, and the points of them (75+%) are not made themeselve.

So, I don't want flame against the some of the soloplayers, I try to explain the fairness against the other players.

Ok, I don't think that I must call something about the puzzlemode :!:

Cheers Kripke
Do you need Coppers? Click here

»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMF TMWii TM²C/S

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by »Enryx« » 22 Jun 2011 19:12

Hey

I understand you feel disappointed, but this is a possible thing to do, so some players simply do it... It's not cheating, so for my point of view is ok, it is quite unfair but u cant do anything about it.
Second example: I'm sure, you don't believe that all players on the TOP 10 world drove his records for himself.. Maybe Blizz, Kaboom, Alexy and Me drove maybe all recs by himself. But the other guys... I don't want say that I miss one, but I don't want say that they get help by other players.
I though every of top10-20 raced only by himself, but...
Third example: The player "Techno" is one of the extrem players who let other players to drive with this acc. It is very very easy to find out. The player Hans made a lot of points on Stadium A2 / A5 / B2 / B5 and C2... Now look on Technos records... random?
...Yeah this doesnt look very random... I can't see the records of "Hans", u probably can because it's in Germany top10 or smth. And I believe his stunt scores are driven by someone else, never seen him in a stunt server, never.
Anyway I think everyone else in top10 you didnt mentioned has fair records. Luffy, I saw him racing online sometimes and I see his videos, he's an awesome driver. Lucario same thing. Scorpion I think drove records for other players (for example for LevWin) but his are driven by himself. Riolu, Vins and the others same.
And yes, I drove for him some desert ReCs too, and I notice all maps where I drove the recs... btw. he told me, that 25 % of his points made by other players
But here I feel you contraddicted yourself. You said you dont like if people get help by others for SP, when YOU drove records for others? o_O
Last example: http://de.tm-ladder.com/3_0_20_solo.php
you will see the player on the place 12 - 14, I believe that these guys get help by players too, and the points of them (75+%) are not made themeselve.
Peer is a very good player, I play with him lots of times, I think he has at least some millions only in stunt mode official, and has some other good scores. In the other side, as far as I know he share an account (a different one) with Nahco3s (see stuntC3 top1), they could help each others for good scores, idk.

Acceleracer_01
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMF, TM2

Post by Acceleracer_01 » 22 Jun 2011 19:21

To let you know Enryx, Vins has NO single record which he has driven by himself. All his 44 (?) Million SP are driven by others.
Really disappointing that people really get into world top10, which have no skill at all.
I hope there will be some protection against that in tm2.
greetz,

»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMF TMWii TM²C/S

Post by »Enryx« » 22 Jun 2011 19:22

srsly? o_o
I though at top10 multiplayer ladder drove by himself...

Kripke
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by Kripke » 22 Jun 2011 19:29

»Enryx« wrote:
And yes, I drove for him some desert ReCs too, and I notice all maps where I drove the recs... btw. he told me, that 25 % of his points made by other players
But here I feel you contraddicted yourself. You said you dont like if people get help by others for SP, when YOU drove records for others? o_O
yes I really pissed of, that I did that, because he spams in ICQ or skype. Of course, I don't must drive for him but he never stopped. I thinks it is better to say that I drive for someone (Techno / speeder). Hans has some top10 world records on this maps, which I called.

Cheers Kripke

BrainSmack
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF

Post by BrainSmack » 23 Jun 2011 09:56

Yes, Techno hardly belongs to top 10.

Also Luffy and Lucario drive millions and millions of points for each other, to the point that is impossible to tell who drove what times. A01, A06, A12
Stadium A1, A3, A4, B4, C1, C5 etc etc... quite ridiculous, you must be blind to not see the "helping" going on.

Solo mode is a dirty rotten business and thats why I dont really bother with it, you just cant trust almost anyone there. I hope the thing gets closed soon. As i heard, coppers will be gone when TM2 comes out?
A change in attitude can change your life.
Click here to play in my server

Kripke
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by Kripke » 23 Jun 2011 14:29

Solo mode is a dirty rotten business and thats why I dont really bother with it, you just cant trust almost anyone there. I hope the thing gets closed soon. As i heard, coppers will be gone when TM2 comes out?
I hope that,... Coppers are the reason why I drove for them. It is a bad reason...

btw. B04-Race race powa :!: :!:

Queen Jadis
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF,TMSX,TMN
Manialink(s): jadis

Post by Queen Jadis » 23 Jun 2011 15:45

Lol wtf.. i would have the WR if I had some more coppers :x

What a surprise, techno and hans played b04 at the same time^^ and got top 1 and 2 in world.. hm.. and techno is supposed to be 'afk'? a likely story..

I also know about the deal between techno and william b, just poor.

william b
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: United Forever

Post by william b » 26 Jun 2011 08:52

WTF?

Omg not again jesus..

I have spoken to techno less than 2 times in my life so wtf are you on about. The reason i spoke to Techno before was cos i wanted to know how he drove so smooth on Rally and he tell me about "deadzoning" your joypad using dxtweak Period.

I also spoke with Lucario asking how he drove so smooth on Island and he explain that also.

And i really have more pressing things to worry about in life than "oO a deal with Techno". God get out in the sun and enjoy our world a bit.

Queen Jadis
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Queen Jadis » 04 Jul 2011 05:49

http://imageshack.us/f/842/solospammer.png/

There is nothing to add I think^^

Acceleracer_01
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Acceleracer_01 » 04 Jul 2011 17:54

Yeah, things like this, have a look at RallyA1, half of the top10 is spammed with times from Techno =/
greetz,

Kripke
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by Kripke » 17 Jul 2011 14:18

hello again

http://de.tm-ladder.com/74_1_1_maps.php

I don't think that I write anymore...

Acceleracer_01
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Acceleracer_01 » 17 Jul 2011 17:32

TaC spamming not only on this track..RallyA1, several Coast tracks and RallyC5 :roll:
greetz,

Queen Jadis
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Queen Jadis » 17 Jul 2011 19:37

TaC and Will B, can someone ban these guys?

Technogroover
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: Tmo/Tmu/Tmuf
Manialink(s): te

Post by Technogroover » 18 Jul 2011 12:41

@ Queen Jadis:
Firstly: Banning fits for people who hack or cheat! Not for account sharers!
Secondly: Your screenshot about Ralleasy is really funny, this map isnt even from nadeo. Check out island c2 for example (coastdave/coastdave²/coastdave³)
Thirdly: 50-70% of all solo players didnt drove all his/her recs his/herself. I have got btw 47 Trackmania accounts on my pc i drove for! You can blame me for that, but i get coppers for it!

With greetings Techno!^^