The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in Solom

General Discussion about Trackmania United

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Vins <3
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 13
Joined: 04 Oct 2009 18:44
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by Vins <3 » 08 Aug 2012 18:35

Acceleracer_01 wrote:To let you know Enryx, Vins has NO single record which he has driven by himself. All his 44 (?) Million SP are driven by others.
Really disappointing that people really get into world top10, which have no skill at all.
I hope there will be some protection against that in tm2.
It is good that you have good skills in the game and allow yourself to judge others. I would not do, because you do not know the whole situation to end. Although you probably know me very well, a lot of watching me, you know my skill, to say so. Amazing xd

Acceleracer_01
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Posts: 427
Joined: 07 Jul 2008 21:52
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMF, TM2
Location: Germany

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by Acceleracer_01 » 08 Aug 2012 19:45

Well, that post is 1 year old, now I know that you are actually a skilled driver, just too lazy to drive solo by yourself :P
greetz,
Image

User avatar
eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 2517
Joined: 28 Aug 2011 19:25
Owned TM-games: All except PowerUp^^
Manialink(s): extreme34
Location: dtc :3
Contact:

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by eXtreme34 » 09 Aug 2012 16:32

I never bet that there were so much record which aren't driven by the player himself.
I play all my records by myself (and I must say that they're really noobish) and I find it really stupid to drive for others, even to drive for a 2nd account. You can organize what you can do with your 2 accounts.
For example : I have 2 accounts (not me, it's only an example ^^), I use one for coppers and solo mode, and the second for online mode and competitions, without using both at the time.
BTW the said "spam" on IslandA1... is that true ?
3
Image
Image
Image
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>

Acceleracer_01
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Posts: 427
Joined: 07 Jul 2008 21:52
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMF, TM2
Location: Germany

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by Acceleracer_01 » 09 Aug 2012 21:44

Yep, its true, the same happened on IslandB1 (where I actually lost about 1 mil SP) and IslandC3 (fortunately I could get a decent WR now). Quite a pity if you ask me.
greetz,
Image

User avatar
eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 2517
Joined: 28 Aug 2011 19:25
Owned TM-games: All except PowerUp^^
Manialink(s): extreme34
Location: dtc :3
Contact:

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by eXtreme34 » 09 Aug 2012 22:05

But aren't they afraid of some "account hacking" while passing their accounts ? Maybe they know each other very well, but it's becoming a bit off topic.
Maybe a question which is a little stupid, but how could they drive records for others ?
3
Image
Image
Image
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>

Kripke
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Posts: 287
Joined: 16 Oct 2009 18:36
Owned TM-games: tmu
Manialink(s): kripke

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by Kripke » 10 Aug 2012 05:40

eXtreme34 wrote:But aren't they afraid of some "account hacking" while passing their accounts ? Maybe they know each other very well, but it's becoming a bit off topic.
Maybe a question which is a little stupid, but how could they drive records for others ?
I hope I understand you question.
If you would ask me for example that you want more Skillpoints etc. you have to give me your acc + pw + last 3 letters from your key for coppers or whatever. I start Tmuf and log me with your datas into it and now I can drive for you solo, whatever you want.

Lucario seems to know the data from the logins like Luffy/Maro etc. and he can start with them.

Anyway, this topic is more than a year old, I gave up to write something about this senseless [...]. I will quote my PM which I send alinoa in edited form:
For sure can player buy so many accounts if they want if this are his own account, but these players/accounts are different players, which allow to drive for them. The word "cheat" is maybe wrong placed if you compare the word cheat with a programm which hack or manipulate the times of players to get more skillpoints (speedhack or whatever). I would use the word "cheat" if you write an exam for example but someone else do it for you to get a better note/grade (?). This is in my opinion nearly same. If I would drive with 9 accounts from players which allow me to give them their accound and I would drive on DesertA3 to "damage" riolu, because he has to lose over 1 million skillpoints, is this for me a "cheat" too, because I manipulate the Skillpoints by others and maybe by players which take a long time, which drive maybe a "fair" and good time, to earn some skillpoints, but he/she lost XYZ.000 skillpoints because of me, because I'm an idiot (^^) :!:

And yes, the replays are valid on "this way" but it is for sure not fair for players which could have the 5th record but can't have because of spam and have maybe only the 12th Record now. I don't know which rule this respect, but this is a "cheat" too but without a technical programm.

If you say, players can buy accounts for himself and spamming for example a Map where he/she has a good time, and drive with his own accounts too, then is indeed not a cheat, because he/she has played with his own accounts. But the real player get for sure a bad karma etc. This could explain maybe StadiumB3 from Scorpion -.- (over 9000)..
Have fun
Do you need Coppers? Click here
Image
Image
________________
PC-specs: Intel Core i7-3770k CPU @ 3.50GHz | 32GB Ram | Windows7 prof. ed. 64 Bit | Nvidia GTX 680

User avatar
eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 2517
Joined: 28 Aug 2011 19:25
Owned TM-games: All except PowerUp^^
Manialink(s): extreme34
Location: dtc :3
Contact:

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by eXtreme34 » 10 Aug 2012 12:21

Well, all is explained. Nothing to add. :thumbsup:
I don't consider it as a cheat, just consider it as something unfair.
3
Image
Image
Image
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>

Queen Jadis
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Posts: 459
Joined: 18 May 2009 21:37
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF,TMSX,TMN
Manialink(s): jadis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by Queen Jadis » 10 Aug 2012 12:47

Good to know that 70% of top the solo top 20 are account-sharers and that I would be in the top 10 in a clean ranking.
Image
______________________________
My manialink: Jadiscolor>
My TM Blog

User avatar
eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 2517
Joined: 28 Aug 2011 19:25
Owned TM-games: All except PowerUp^^
Manialink(s): extreme34
Location: dtc :3
Contact:

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by eXtreme34 » 10 Aug 2012 14:22

LOL they must remove all the records which are not driven by the player himself so then you will be in the top10.
I would be in the top 450... i'm 493 now, the solo isn't updated.
3
Image
Image
Image
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>

Queen Jadis
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Posts: 459
Joined: 18 May 2009 21:37
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF,TMSX,TMN
Manialink(s): jadis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by Queen Jadis » 14 Sep 2012 20:02

Kripke wrote:
Queen Jadis wrote:
Acceleracer_01 wrote:btw, some times from Techno were deleted again and he already got caught cheating before, so why no ban for his account?
Do you have a proof that he used cheats?
He (Techno) had allready a warn message for "hacking" Laurens acc. but this is not the point here (maybe an other story, I don't know, is not really important here now).
The point which accel wants to say, that Accel gets a warning message for no cheating in puzzlemode and Techno not a ban for cheating because he had allready a warning.
I want to enquire once again if it is possible to ban Techno from solo mode. As Kripke has mentioned before, he has already been caught cheating by using a cheat module that alters the physics of the game.

Aside of that, the number of the records that he faked in solo mode exceeds the limits of tolerance of most players. I can understand, even though I absolutely not appreciate, if someone fakes one record. Techno, however, is doing nothing else than that.

Ladies and gentlemen, players have been banned for lesser reasons!!

More than once I have read suspicious chatlogs where Techno is offering his humble skills to other players.

What I read today is a nice proof that he is still cheating.
I made screens of the scene.

Image
Image

Cupra seems to be unhappy with his solo rank and wants to cheat his way into the solo top 10, if I understand it correctly.

Well.. as if that would not be enough, I have even more evidence of such conversations but I hold them back as it would be too much for a single post.

Best regards, Jadis
Image
______________________________
My manialink: Jadiscolor>
My TM Blog

Bane
swift roadking
swift roadking
Posts: 758
Joined: 02 Feb 2011 15:03
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMNF
Location: Novi Sad, Serbia

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by Bane » 14 Sep 2012 21:02

It takes a special kind of person (character) to be a cheater. :wink:
ImageImage
Image

DRIVING ON A FAST LANE !
TMO FOREVER !

User avatar
eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 2517
Joined: 28 Aug 2011 19:25
Owned TM-games: All except PowerUp^^
Manialink(s): extreme34
Location: dtc :3
Contact:

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by eXtreme34 » 14 Sep 2012 21:05

Queen Jadis wrote:I want to enquire once again if it is possible to ban Techno from solo mode. As Kripke has mentioned before, he has already been caught cheating by using a cheat module that alters the physics of the game.

Aside of that, the number of the records that he faked in solo mode exceeds the limits of tolerance of most players. I can understand, even though I absolutely not appreciate, if someone fakes one record. Techno, however, is doing nothing else than that.

Ladies and gentlemen, players have been banned for lesser reasons!!

More than once I have read suspicious chatlogs where Techno is offering his humble skills to other players.
Oh nooooo... :shock:
He's STILL doing that ??
Cheating to increase your SPs by millions is the worst thing I can bear in TrackMania. Techno should really be banned for such things. :x :x :x
3
Image
Image
Image
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>

Acceleracer_01
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Posts: 427
Joined: 07 Jul 2008 21:52
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMF, TM2
Location: Germany

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by Acceleracer_01 » 15 Sep 2012 10:09

Hm after seeing this I'd rather ban Cupra from solo mode than Techno (although he also made a lot of **** so far).
I guess Cupra has not a single legit record, and compared to Vins (who is actually a good, but lazy player), Cupra would never be capable to drive any of the times he has now.
Also, with that offer, many other people would do the same, won't they? ;o
greetz,
Image

Queen Jadis
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Posts: 459
Joined: 18 May 2009 21:37
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF,TMSX,TMN
Manialink(s): jadis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by Queen Jadis » 15 Sep 2012 12:56

I have to admit that I am rather disappointed about Cupra, as I know him from online playing.

The problem is that people like Techno are looking for players with many coppers and he tries to get them by promises and accountsharing, which is a security risk (note that he has also hacked an account without consent :!:). This is what he calls his 'income'.

In contrast there are players like me who use their skills well and play in competitions to gain coppers. You see that there are much better and more honourable ways to earn coppers. If I did the same as Techno, I am sure, it would soon be public and would not do any good to my reputation.
Image
______________________________
My manialink: Jadiscolor>
My TM Blog

User avatar
eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 2517
Joined: 28 Aug 2011 19:25
Owned TM-games: All except PowerUp^^
Manialink(s): extreme34
Location: dtc :3
Contact:

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by eXtreme34 » 15 Sep 2012 13:10

Acceleracer_01 wrote:I guess Cupra has not a single legit record
I would never have thought about that... :o
So, if the records aren't legit, why weren't they deleted ? :?
3
Image
Image
Image
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>

Post Reply