Queen Jadis
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF,TMSX,TMN
Manialink(s): jadis

Re: The Story of noobs who can't drive yourself records in S

Post by Queen Jadis » 27 Jul 2011 17:46

Go blacklist them on your server, Kripke :thumbsup:

They shouldn't be allowed to play on servers with good players.

Lol http://www.youtube.com/user/eightflopper

Stupid enough to upload your fake recs, are you :roflol:

Acceleracer_01
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMF, TM2

Post by Acceleracer_01 » 28 Jul 2011 10:43

Other examples:
or this:
and this:
and many other tracks >.>
greetz,

»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMF TMWii TM²C/S

Post by »Enryx« » 28 Jul 2011 12:23

Images removed cause records are gone

Because you think spamming dedi is allowed heh? Smfh
Last edited by »Enryx« on 28 Jul 2011 18:51, edited 1 time in total.

Kripke
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: tmu
Manialink(s): kripke

Post by Kripke » 28 Jul 2011 12:31

It was never my goal to spam dedis WTF. Sry for playing on a server with dedimania, it was my mistake to get LP with my second acc.
:roflol:

Edit: @Enryx
I want more fairness in Solomode and not something with Dedimania. I'm not sure if I can "spam" with two accs on dedimania, it was never my goal to do it. The most server use tools like (X)Aseco, Fast ore maybe live. If you find a server expect Dedimania (no Mistral/TPS or stunt server and no stadium), so give me a link.
Do you need Coppers? Click here

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Post by jamie_macdonald » 28 Jul 2011 13:32

Someone owning two profiles is completely unrelated to a driver driving OTHER peoples profiles to falsely inflate their SP stats.

Please keep the complaint (and subject) consitant, if buying more than one account (and driving them) is a crime, then NADEO would be out of at least 30% (wild and overly exaggerated example ^^) of their revenue :thumbsup:

I myself have 14 accounts, good job i am not a rec hunter eh? :lol:

»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by »Enryx« » 28 Jul 2011 14:28

Lol.
For your (Kripke) information multi accounts are not allowed in dedimania (as I read in dedi forum). It's stealing a place for other people.

/back to solo mode
You cant do nothing about "Techno drives for who and who drives for Techno", times are legit and Nadeo cant delete them just because you think it's not driven by the account owner. Btw I agree about multi accs in the same top10, although it's not very frequent (only I see somewhere 2 Technos or 2 freemans or 2 coastdaves).
I'm not sure if I can "spam" with two accs on dedimania, it was never my goal to do it. The most server use tools like (X)Aseco, Fast ore maybe live. If you find a server expect Dedimania (no Mistral/TPS or stunt server and no stadium), so give me a link.
Quick answer: use only 1 account for online play. Use the other one just to gain coppers or I dont know what was your goal when you purchased the game the second time.

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Post by jamie_macdonald » 28 Jul 2011 14:33

Hmm, i think if dedimania does not like such practices it can delete the records that are "in the way",

In fairness if someone wants to buy 5000 accounts, and use them to knock others of the records, that's their right, and they have paid (that's the important part) for the right to do so.

Dedimania and you cannot control this, only nadeo can, and they themselves allow for more accounts to be purchased (in other words there is not much you can do, and it's not your decision either).

So in short, do you really want to stop incentive for buying accounts and dominating scoreboards? is that really wise or profitable?! (many games rely on this kindof of competition for income)

I do understand that there is a moral dilema there, don't get me wrong (heck i'd have cleared some scorboards myself if i didn't agree ^^), but you have your wires crossed ALOT if you think this is controllable :thumbsup:

Please bear in mind, that's my opinion above, that although imoral, it's not illegal, nor controllable, i hope you understand... As if i paid for 100 accounts and had records banned from any of them, i would also be disgrunteld as are you :D

I also agree that the Solo issue is imoral and technically cheating, but thats what IPv4 has done to the world, lets make everyone's accountable/traceable on IPv6 and you have your problem solved :wink:

»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by »Enryx« » 28 Jul 2011 16:40

I just checked, and xymph (or who for him) scans sometimes only for triplicate nicks ç_ç

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 28 Jul 2011 17:10

Kripke wrote:It was never my goal to spam dedis WTF. Sry for playing on a server with dedimania, it was my mistake to get LP with my second acc.
Well, in that you won't mind me having deleted the worst of the two records on the six tracks where you had duplicates.
jamie_macdonald wrote:Hmm, i think if dedimania does not like such practices it can delete the records that are "in the way",
Yes, done now that my attention was drawn to this particular case.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Kripke
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by Kripke » 28 Jul 2011 17:13

»Enryx« wrote:Quick answer: use only 1 account for online play. Use the other one just to gain coppers or I dont know what was your goal when you purchased the game the second time.
I bought for money my second acc. I hope you don't think that i do it for coppers. I bought my secondacc, I had 200+k ccs. So, this would be a little bit senseless in my eyes. I bought for this game and not to spam recs on Dedimania or somebody else. If you look on Ladder.com and you type my sec-login kripke_v2 on it, you will see, this acc has no skillpoints. Of course, I could make million of skillpoints with this acc, but I call of fairness and not of spamming something.

And now you want tell me, that I can not drive with my second acc? You want tell me, that I can't join anymore a server with Dedimania? sry? I would never upload 2 replays on TMX with 2 accs.. omg.

Edit:
Well, in that you won't mind me having deleted the worst of the two records on the six tracks where you had duplicates.
It is still ok, If you delete my records on my secondacc, but where I can play on server with dedimania where I could have allready a dedi? I should drive slower? Or maps with only 12 entrys? So I should no finish anymore? :roflol:

I don't want blame you or something, I respect your job. but I can't accept, that "dedimania" (like in Enryx words) don't allow to drive with my secacc to gain Ladderpoints. I play always RoC (firstacc), I would fall back, but there are 1000 of 90K coast server, but 90K server (united) are allways empty and I would like to play on a full united 90K server.

»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by »Enryx« » 28 Jul 2011 17:43

Kripke wrote:
»Enryx« wrote:Quick answer: use only 1 account for online play. Use the other one just to gain coppers or I dont know what was your goal when you purchased the game the second time.
I bought for money my second acc. I hope you don't think that i do it for coppers. I bought my secondacc, I had 200+k ccs. So, this would be a little bit senseless in my eyes. I bought for this game and not to spam recs on Dedimania or somebody else. If you look on Ladder.com and you type my sec-login kripke_v2 on it, you will see, this acc has no skillpoints. Of course, I could make million of skillpoints with this acc, but I call of fairness and not of spamming something.

And now you want tell me, that I can not drive with my second acc? You want tell me, that I can't join anymore a server with Dedimania? sry? I would never upload 2 replays on TMX with 2 accs.. omg.
I dont know why you bought a second account, but as a solo-player I thought you did it mostly to send coppers to your main to have more. Really I dont care why you bought 2 times the game, it's your money.

I havent told you to not join dedi servers, but at least not the same. You cant tell me you randomly joined MLC server with 2 different accounts, you did obviously know what you were doing. And, join a server like MLC which have let's say 8 people when it's semi-full (most likely there are 2/4), it's not to make LP. If you want LP you go to populated server (MWS, you have enaugh skill to win there).

Kripke
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by Kripke » 28 Jul 2011 18:17

I dont know why you bought a second account, but as a solo-player I thought you did it mostly to send coppers to your main to have more. Really I dont care why you bought 2 times the game, it's your money.
because
I play always RoC (firstacc), I would fall back, but there are 1000 of 90K coast server, but 90K server (united) are allways empty and I would like to play on a full united 90K server.
I havent told you to not join dedi servers, but at least not the same.

=
For your (Kripke) information multi accounts are not allowed in dedimania (as I read in dedi forum). It's stealing a place for other people.
In my eyes, it look like it. This listen in my ears, that I shouldn't drive with my second acc on server with dedimania.
You cant tell me you randomly joined MLC server with 2 different accounts, you did obviously know what you were doing. And, join a server like MLC which have let's say 8 people when it's semi-full (most likely there are 2/4), it's not to make LP.
I'm not sure if you know the limit on this server (0-60k), I have now ~56k. So I can join this with my secacc If I want. And I can earn a lot of points if there player with a more than 80k LP, 2-4 players are still enough for this moment. I can drive recs on this server If I want. If I would play active on this server, so I would have more duplicates. And If you think I want coppers (because there is contest), then I had still an other serverrank as now...
If you want LP you go to populated server (MWS, you have enaugh skill to win there).
I think I played 40 % with my secacc on this server and 40 % on TPS, but my oil is still empty and I don't want to buy it :mrgreen:
As well I don't like ~75% of the maps on mistral/TPS.

Of course, Dedimania is a world record system, but If it wouldn't exist, so I wouldn't have this "problem" now, if you understand it.
I played online since 2008 (?) and I installed this game, there was any screen, where I must accept the rules of dedimania !
This is still a nice support from xymph and slig (and more ?). This Problem is (for my secacc) still the famous of this tools. And you told me, that dubplicates are nor allowed on it, if I drive a good time?
=> So, what can I do?

»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by »Enryx« » 28 Jul 2011 18:50

Ok let's finish this now.

Keep driving where you want, I cant force you to not do it, but it seems you dont (want to) understand. Dont feel disappointed if your duplicate records disappear (the worst one).
I play always RoC (firstacc), I would fall back,
What?
but there are 1000 of 90K coast server, but 90K server (united) are allways empty and I would like to play on a full united 90K server.
XTreme StreetRace
Revival Techno

'nuff said

tcq
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by tcq » 28 Jul 2011 18:52

Kripke wrote: Of course, Dedimania is a world record system, but If it wouldn't exist, so I wouldn't have this "problem" now, if you understand it.
I played online since 2008 (?) and I installed this game, there was any screen, where I must accept the rules of dedimania !
This is still a nice support from xymph and slig (and more ?). This Problem is (for my secacc) still the famous of this tools. And you told me, that dubplicates are nor allowed on it, if I drive a good time?
=> So, what can I do?
Multiple choices.
1) Drive with your main account and stop playing with your second account on dedimania servers.
2) Drive with your second account and stop playing with your first account on dedimania servers.
3) Drive with your main/second account and play with your second/main account on dedimania servers and risk to get the duplicated entries kicked out because of the same nick.
Solution for 3) Change your nick and state that the similar login is just coincidence and this isn't your second login

Sometimes it seems easier to stay quiet i guess. As it is for the whole topic here. Dunno why you even started it.