Moderator: TM-Patrol

krsitian
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

help me pls!

Post by krsitian » 13 Jul 2012 09:06

can someone help me to get my acc back
someone did hack my acc and change pw...i think email to bcs when ive press"i forgot my password" nothing did came into my inbox on msn...pls help me somehow...i have the key but i dont know how to do it!!

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: help me pls!

Post by Alinoa » 13 Jul 2012 12:39

Are you sure that you entered a valid email address? Did you tell your account information to someone?
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

krsitian
highway camper
highway camper

Post by krsitian » 13 Jul 2012 13:58

for email im 100% sure...and i didnt tell the acc info to anyone...i can give you key on pm...pls give it to me back

krsitian
highway camper
highway camper

Post by krsitian » 14 Jul 2012 08:30

i didnt tell anyone the pw...and the email is 100% corretc but i think that the guy changed it...if you want i can give you my validation key so you can try it

krsitian
highway camper
highway camper

Post by krsitian » 14 Jul 2012 08:35

Alinoa wrote:Are you sure that you entered a valid email address? Did you tell your account information to someone?
im 100% sure about the email that it was correct...and i did "i forgot pw" and my inbox on 3 emails was empty... btw i didnt tell anyone my acc info

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 16 Jul 2012 16:39

If you can't log in to your account anymore, please contact the support at http://support.ubi.com.
If for any reason you do not find the answer to your question, you can click on the Ask a question link in the FAQ to send them an email, ensuring that they get all the important information on your system and your problem so they can answer correctly the first time.
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin