General Discussion about Trackmania United

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Pasterix
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU, TME

New Code on old Account

Post by Pasterix » 09 Feb 2014 01:15

Hello, I've got an old TM United Forever account which already is activated and all that stuff. But in order to actually use Copper, spent them etc. it wants me to put the last few digits of my Code in. The Problem is, I haven't got that code anymore, so my Question. If I were to buy a new code, would I be able to add that code instead and activate the Account with it?

»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMF TMWii TM²C/S

Re: New Code on old Account

Post by »Enryx« » 09 Feb 2014 09:53

Short answer: No.

You can try messaging Ubisoft support to find your old key but it usually doesn't work

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 10 Feb 2014 08:52

You can contact the Ubisoft support and if you can provide them with information linked to your account (login, email, etc), they can help you out to retrieve your key.
Please contact them at http://support.ubi.com.
Then please click on the Ask a question link in the FAQ to send them an email, ensuring that they get all the important information on your system and your problem so they can answer correctly the first time.
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

»Enryx«
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMF TMWii TM²C/S

Post by »Enryx« » 17 Feb 2014 13:20

Alinoa wrote:You can contact the Ubisoft support and if you can provide them with information linked to your account (login, email, etc), they can help you out to retrieve your key.
Please contact them at http://support.ubi.com.
Then please click on the Ask a question link in the FAQ to send them an email, ensuring that they get all the important information on your system and your problem so they can answer correctly the first time.
Well,
yes it works that way but unlikely they seem to respond (source: I know people who contacted them both for TMU or TM2).
Just to try on myself I'm going to ask them about my 2. acc key that is lost nowhere...atleast coppers are worth something. ;)