Moderator: TM-Patrol

O'Dre
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMN, TMU, MP

United LAN ?? HELP!

Post by O'Dre » 16 Jun 2015 02:12

Hi all
I recently purchased the Trackmania United account.upgrade and game, and I'm having a blast
currently my issue is that I want to play LAN. it is installed on a few computers at home and playing on stadium is so drama, but what if we want to play other eenvironments? I have played LAN before on coast, but the second half of my problem is that I am using "Server in a Box" (I think that's it :roflol: ) because we enjoy being able to instantly see our pb's on the Track rather than go by memory (bragging rights ;) ). this seems to.only work for online accounts though, as offline accounts are unable to view records (the HUD is the same as a normal LAN match). however if he connects with the online account he had in trackmania nations, it says he does not have the environment the server is running (unless of course stadium)

do I really have to buy another full online TMU account ? at $40 for someone who has no interest in even playing the full proper online system?
surely there must be a way....

Mizu
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMU
Manialink(s): mec!

Re: United LAN ?? HELP!

Post by Mizu » 16 Jun 2015 06:09

Not sure about it. But for the price part there is a trick to get 2x accounts for 5€. Search about metaboli's trick.

O'Dre
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by O'Dre » 16 Jun 2015 13:31

sounds brilliant, but I couldn't find much about it
from what I read it was a promotion when the game was first released?
I'm not entirely sure

Mizu
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMU
Manialink(s): mec!

Post by Mizu » 16 Jun 2015 14:20

Its a renting website for video gamed. You subcribe to their website (5€/month) you choose the 2verdions of TMu of the site. You will get two keys but those are permanent keys so you cancel your subscription to metaboli and you got two keys for 5€ :)

O'Dre
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by O'Dre » 16 Jun 2015 23:55

wow... awesome, I will definitely look for that :thumbsup: thanks for the info