How do I move my game progress to another computer in TMUF?

General Discussion about Trackmania United

Moderator: TM-Patrol

turbogrit
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU,TMUF,T2C,T2V,T2S

How do I move my game progress to another computer in TMUF?

Post by turbogrit » 15 Sep 2016 14:39

Hi I am having problems with moving my entire account across in TMUF.I have bought myself a new computer which runs on windows 10 home and want to transfer my data across from my older computer which runs windows 7.

On the new computer I can see the replays/times that I have moved across for each track but all the tracks are locked and only the tracks that you start with have my medals. If I play a few of the tracks to unlock the next tracks (i.e earn a bronze medal in the previous 5 tracks to unlock this track) it still shows my ghosts and times but not my medals.

Where and how can I find my game saved progress/unlock the tracks and medals attached to each track in TMUF?Is their a place on my computer where it saves all the medals I have ever earned by racing ? :?

Any help or support about this issue will be appreciated.

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: How do I move my game progress to another computer in TM

Post by Alinoa » 16 Sep 2016 08:57

Hi :)

When starting the game launcher, please click on "help" and then on "custom data" to find the files linked to your account, your maps, etc.
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin