General Discussion about Trackmania United

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Spectre
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMNF

3rd profile key not appearing

Post by Spectre » 09 Nov 2016 11:06

I have successfully made a second profile on my game, but I would like to make a 3rd. Unfortunately when I try to make the 3rd profile, the player key does not show up like it did with my second profile. Is this a bug? Or do I have to find the key elsewhere? Nothing is showing up on the email address I have used.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: 3rd profile key not appearing

Post by Xymph » 09 Nov 2016 14:36

Please stop putting a non-default color and italics on entire posts, it makes them less readable and more annoying. These formatting features are best used to highlight only parts of posts. Thanks. :wink:
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Spectre
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Spectre » 09 Nov 2016 20:30

Did not realise I was not allowed to be an individual. I don't suppose you have any idea about a solution to my first post?

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 10 Nov 2016 10:28

Hi :)

You should succeed to create an offline account. Don't enter a key and you will access all offline features.
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

Spectre
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Spectre » 13 Nov 2016 18:50

I tried pressing enter on the blank key text box but it wouldn't let me proceed without one.