LOL-map-Server

General Discussion about Trackmania United

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Parsen
cyclist
cyclist

Post by Parsen » 14 May 2007 11:27

I play sometimes on the LOL Map Server. It is just fun and of course a lot of luck. I don't care about the ladder and the points (My Island ranking is pretty good so I wouldn't win any points anyways, so what? I don't give a damn). If someone really want to know how good he is, play your tracks in single mode and get an official time.
After having hard races on the SA Servers the best way to cool down and chill out is the LOL server^^

Peace
Parsen 8)

Parsen
cyclist
cyclist

Post by Parsen » 14 May 2007 11:28

Sorry, little bug made tripplepost :shock:
Last edited by Parsen on 24 May 2007 11:55, edited 1 time in total.

Parsen
cyclist
cyclist

Post by Parsen » 14 May 2007 11:28

Sorry, little bug made tripplepost :shock:
Last edited by Parsen on 24 May 2007 11:55, edited 1 time in total.

mwm|cruzader
highway camper
highway camper

Post by mwm|cruzader » 17 May 2007 09:39

Hi all,

just found this thread and had to answer immediatley.

I don't understand the complaining 'bout that. Why worry? What the heck is the ladder worth?
All about TM is having fun. If you wanna compare your skills just log onto a server and play against wity, ray, luke duke, jfreu... and all the other great guys!
Or drive great tournaments like the SA-Cup 2007. That's real competition, that's TM, that's fun! ;)

c u online
mwm|cruze

Ls777
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by Ls777 » 17 May 2007 14:10

exactly. point made :D

ming
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: all
Manialink(s): redlion, ming

Post by ming » 20 May 2007 21:52

i totaly agree with all the people that are angry...

i spent now about an hour on a lol server; ok some maps are quite fun, but out of 10 maps, there were 7 maps with a laptime below 10s. some are 4s or so!!!!!! that cant be, this is so obvious!!!!
this has nothing to do with skill or fun anymore..... thats just f****** BOOSTING. :0010
these people are ruining the whole ladder.

i BET if the server owners would deactivate the ladder for a week on the server, one could count the people driving there in one hand!!! :!:

anyhow

poor people
Manialink: mingcolor>

Luxembourg's TM-community website: www.trackmania.lu

TrabTowN
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMS,tmn,TMU

Post by TrabTowN » 21 May 2007 00:51

...dont wana say anything about other servers(as a admin you dont do that) BUT
..if you look for a server for skill (player and tracks) spend a vistit on SpeeedAddicts :D

...server names in my sig :lovetm
100²% addicted

tcq
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by tcq » 21 May 2007 08:47

I drove a few times on this kind of servers on TMN and they were such fun xD
But here on TMU i never visited one of this servers, cause i want to get my ranks free of points, which are to easy ;) (like presents)
I'm proud of my islandskill and think i'm not so bad on other environments. I don't need a server, where are these maps are on ^^
If you kill the ladder on that tracks, i will join sometimes xD

But in the way, let them play on that tracks, if they have fun. The real skill will win always, so no worry, it's just a game.

Edit: And TMU is so nice, when there are cool competions like the UL1, SA-Cup and SA-Teamfight, so have fun all

racing-pig
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by racing-pig » 22 May 2007 15:53

dont like it dont play it
i find lol maps fun, i dont do it to boost my ladder because by playing lol maps i know that when it comes to spectacular crashes i'll always come out on top :P
btw i also like other styles like fullspeed

Thracian
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by Thracian » 23 May 2007 09:23

To be honest there isn't many great stadium servers around that are 24/7 and have good tracks. Ok lol server has good ranked players but I don't care for that unless the tracks are worth racing. BCS Stadium is good as it is 24/7 and has some good maps on there. we are getting our 24/7 server in the next few weeks too. tpgn stadium is awesome but there is barely anyone on it anymore

For your non-stadium needs there is only Mistral for me
UKR TM Team Leader

ukrockers.co.uk

Djoszee
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMO / TMN / TMUF

Post by Djoszee » 23 May 2007 15:55

frans has a good stadium server as well...

racing-pig
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by racing-pig » 23 May 2007 15:57

the greatest lol map ever has to be leap of faith (download>> http://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx ... 01183#auto )

TS#20HD
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN

Post by TS#20HD » 23 May 2007 20:23

This kind of funny about the ranks and such but.....Ive been playing TMN for a few months and a player I frequently play against (friendly rivalry maybe) says, Nice rank you got goin TS!

So I say, Rank? Whats that? Didnt know anything about any ranks and honestly quit playing Battlefield games because of the stupid ranks. Its the same deal on those games just like the TM games, its not how good you are, its how much of your life your wasting in front of a computer :) My point is, I played on LOL servers, played on Speed servers, made my own server where I planted my own tracks and played on clan practice servers. Had fun with all of it too. And, am proud to say i can compete for the podium on almost any server and my "rank" still sucks. So what. I have fun doing it. So much fun in fact, I decided not to wait on TMU to be officially released in the US and purchased it via download.

Cant wait to play :)

SilPho
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by SilPho » 24 May 2007 13:53

Would anyone be complaining if the LOL maps had their impact on the main ladder removed? (You could put a separate ladder up for it, but I don't see the point).

Just seems like the LOL server is a great place to mess around but it's missing out on a lot of potential players due to the boosting that can be done there.
Variety is better than change.
RoundDonut

Dec
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF

Post by Dec » 24 May 2007 15:09

Played on the server yesterday and I dont like it a bit...Its just my opinion. But yea, its kind of disturbing seeing all those noobs in the top 100 playing lol maps 24/7 (not saying all are noobs, but some prolly dont have skill to finish a decent desert track ^^).