Here you can comment all news published on the official site of Trackmania
Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Re: NADEO UNVEILS TMN AND TMU FOREVER!

Post by Zooz » 25 Jan 2008 19:56

As far as I know, TMUF is a patch and TMNF = TMUF with only Stadium available. So if you don't have TMU it'll be a sequel, i guess.

hpbifta
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by hpbifta » 25 Jan 2008 21:29

TMU-F is an update, much much more than just a patch for TMU, kind of like PowerUp or TMS-X was for the earlier games.

TMN-F is also an update, not a sequel nor just a patch, from the information Florent( Hylis ) has given so far ( especially in my interview with him on TMX ) it will include the whole of the TMU stadium and allow access to TMU Stadium only servers, though it will NOT have all of the features available in TMU, only some-most of them, ( NO Manialink browser for example). It is not just TMU with only one environment, it is still a seperate game, it will just share many of the same features.

trackah123
highway camper
highway camper

Post by trackah123 » 14 Mar 2008 18:07

I'm sorry im kinda confused.

Is TrackMania United Forever a whole new released game you can buy soon in the stores? or just a patch/update for the current available TrackMania United in the stores?

The guy at the gamestore told me i had to wait for the new Forever version.. But if its not going to be a seperate released game in the stores. then yes i can wait forever :D

Otherwise i'm going to buy Trackmania United immideately.. I only have Trackmania Sunrise so far but i want to have them all.

BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads
Owned TM-games: tmu tmo tms tmn
Manialink(s): muxitis

Post by BLaHiTiS » 14 Mar 2008 18:33

In the past, Nadeo has done quite the same as some music software does, have updates to the same game re-released as new games. Actually they are more like trackmania flavours instead of new games as they are always having a huge amount of new featrues and blocks,

with cubase, if you would buy cubase 4 now you'd buy a cd with cubase 4.1.3 and this version has some newer and more organized features than the 4.0.1, it's still the same program but the update is slipstreamed onto the disk.

It's a convenience really, and with trackmania it really show because you always have drastically more content, which they don't charge money for mind you: so they do it this way.

(about forever, I don't know , I wouldn't liek to talk in their place, Just telling what happened in the past).

• MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 75.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
[/size]

Kakkoii
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMU & TMO

Post by Kakkoii » 09 Apr 2008 09:04

Are the dreaded TMN "loop bugs" finally fixed in Forever?

( You know,, Tires clipping on spots they shouldn't be. Like the center line between 2 loops, or clipping on the edge on a separated upside down loop. Or landed in the center of a loop and having it twist your direction.(Landing in perfect center issue happens on some other blocks to. Some causing a slow down instead of a turn.))