The three great TrackMania contests of the season!

Here you can comment all news published on the official site of Trackmania
Focushome
sunday driver
sunday driver

The three great TrackMania contests of the season!

Post by Focushome » 01 Oct 2008 16:04

Play!

Three renowned players of the community, SLIGER, Satan and Donzeze have combined their talents to develop a system for tournaments targeting as many TrackMania United players as possible! It should quickly become the antechamber of the major competitions.
Each week, qualifications and finals will host thousands of players. The tests will begin soon and the competition should follow very quickly! Seats for spectators will also be provided to enjoy the show during the finals on Sunday.
All these details will be available on the ManiaCup website.

Create!

A huge creation contest opens on the TrackMania Exchange site. In collaboration with Nadeo, this contest is intended to become the first official campaign conducted entirely by players! Open to all owners of United, the tournament should then focus on the best designers in the final stages. Who will be elected the best StarTrack 2008 creator? Come discover it and participate on TrackMania Exchange. Registrations will open in October.

Discover StarTrack

Share!

Finally, for those who are here for fun, you can also participate in a tournament by inviting more players, and therefore even more fun!
For this, the ManiaTrack invitation system will be used. By logging on to your player page, player.trackmania.com, get your link that will be the key to success! The more friends you invite to play TrackMania Nations Forever with this link, the more chances of winning you get.
United players can earn thousands of coppers, while Nations players can win Trackmania United Forever (Full version with online features active 3 months). A classification by area is also available for the most motivated of you on your player page.

Get access to your Player Page

TStarGermany
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMNF,TMUF
Manialink(s): creative

Re: The three great TrackMania contests of the season!

Post by TStarGermany » 06 Oct 2008 10:22

can you elaborate on the 3rd thing, "share" ?

i mean, i get this link, people click it .. and then..what?

on my playerpage,it shows lots of "hits", but "0 players"... what is required get get player score/points?

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Post by Zooz » 06 Oct 2008 10:38

They must actually download it too, I think. Otherwise it's just a linkspamming clickfest contest.

TStarGermany
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMNF,TMUF
Manialink(s): creative

Post by TStarGermany » 07 Oct 2008 15:11

hmok, will try to advertise that..