Discount price for TrackMania United

Here you can comment all news published on the official site of Trackmania
Focushome
sunday driver
sunday driver

Discount price for TrackMania United

Post by Focushome » 04 Aug 2009 14:30

You want to go to the next level with more environments, more cars and more emotions? Benefit from our exceptional offer, 50% DISCOUNT, and download the ultimate version of the funniest racing game, TrackMania United !

With TrackMania United, you will enjoy 6 new environments, 4 solo modes, new tracks and 3D models to download directly from the game. Besides, when upgrading the game do not worry: you will keep your ranks, your friends and account and you can participate to regional and worldwide rankings for each race available on the solo mode.

TrackMania United, it is also a huge community to share in-game contents and multiplayer races. To increase your game experience, take advantage of the exceptional 50% discount by downloading Trackmania United!

Download TrackMania United at discount price

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: Discount price for TrackMania United

Post by Xymph » 04 Aug 2009 16:03

SensiStar
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by SensiStar » 04 Aug 2009 22:46

I really really wish I had seen this forum post before trying to purchase through Metaboli...

I tried to purchase through them, and I tried four seperate times to get the transaction to work, however, each time, the Metaboli web page kept saying 'you payment has not been accepted.'

Anyway, as I was typing up an email to supportdl.focus@gamesplanet.com, my wife decided to double check our bank, to be sure we did indeed have enough to cover the charge, and lo and behold, Metaboli has charged my account four times, for each of the four 'failed attempts'. Now this hurts, BAD...times are tight these days, and roughly $60 is a TREMENDOUS ammount of money in my household.

NOT to mention, I haven't received any kind of response in the past several hours from Metaboli regarding the email I had sent them about my problem, or any kind of confirmation...nothing, nadda, zippo...dammit!

thanks for listening!

GozerTC
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TrackMania Forever

Post by GozerTC » 05 Aug 2009 00:11

Okay my friends and are are really interested in getting this and we've got a few questions.

1. How long is this sale going to last? I get paid on Thursday and won't be able to buy it until then.

2. Do I need an active internet connection to use full content? I ask because I don't have internet where I play with my buddies on the LAN.

3. How many computers can you install this on? Say my home and my laptop? Or would that be two purchases?

SensiStar
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by SensiStar » 05 Aug 2009 00:35

In any case, I'd recommend using the Steam option...lots of my friends use Steam, and all seemed pretty happy, or at least not un-happy about it.

You can download tracks from TM-Exchange and play them offline, but for the real action, you definitely would need to be online..

and I think licensing is 1 license, one computer...

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Post by lille79 » 05 Aug 2009 06:40

You are really buying the account-key, so you can install the game on as many of your own computers as you like. You won't be able to play online on more than one computer at a time.

To you wondering about needing internet. Playing offline on Lan has every possibility other than the obvious playing on hundreds of servers and meeting other players. Other than that you'll have all features.

Florent
Developer
Developer

Post by Florent » 05 Aug 2009 19:52

there are various features linked to being connected to the servers. Many people play only solo with the key, with skillpoints. You have some interesting ManiaLink as well that require a connection.

And even a wonderful game Click'O'Ladder on ManiaLoto :roflol: beware, the goal is to have the more click in your region... really boring.

SensiStar, wish you best success with this metaboli story. For you information, most buyers are using it since years on TrackMania, maybe they have a specific trouble due to the promotion. Will look after this.

SensiStar
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by SensiStar » 05 Aug 2009 20:25

thanks, finally got the $$$ issue worked out with Metaboli & my bank...it's very frightening dealing with an overseas company with little or no ability to contact, and them having extremely slow response.

I now have it purchased through Steam, and all is very very well...thanks!

saaban
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN

Post by saaban » 06 Aug 2009 23:02

Yeah, I've just had the same issue with Metaboli as SensiStar had. Got charged 3 times for failed transactions. I'm waiting for a response from them, I hope it can be resolved soon.

pie6nin
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF TMDS

Post by pie6nin » 07 Aug 2009 14:19

Now that TM United's half-off, I sure hope some more people get this game... I want to see some non-stadium online gameplay already!

MurlynLAN
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: Trackmania United

Post by MurlynLAN » 12 Aug 2009 00:34

You can buy it from Amazon.co.uk for £6.91 (at the moment) and you get the full retail box with 3D glasses... I only wish I bought it myself from there instead of paying nearly 4 times as much on steam... Thankfully I was able to use the cheaper option to buy copies for the rest of my family.

streben
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by streben » 03 Sep 2009 11:23

Sweet deal indeed, but i don't see where the 50% of is. On the unlimited i only get it to 25% off and on the six months version 33% off?

jottem5
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: Forever

Post by jottem5 » 08 Sep 2009 17:39

hello,
I purchased the united version but the internet connection lost? What i need to do it is on 90% and i took a screenshot of the download site ? But i cant restart the page? Someone can help?

Hope fast becouse i wanna play,

gr

FocusTechSupport
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: All TrackMania games

Post by FocusTechSupport » 09 Sep 2009 09:54

We recommend you to use a free download manager like Free Download Manager http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/ to download your files.
This will allow you to resume a broken or paused download and should prevent the corruption of files once the game downloaded.

For all your questions regarding the payment, the download, the installation or the activation of the digital version, please contact the technical support of Metaboli GamesPlanet: supportdl.focus@gamesplanet.com

Mistral
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: tmuf

Post by Mistral » 09 Oct 2009 17:16

streben wrote:Sweet deal indeed, but i don't see where the 50% of is. On the unlimited i only get it to 25% off and on the six months version 33% off?
How about answering this one? Is the promo over???

I cant see any discount, following the link.