TrackMania on Wii: a website and new images!

Here you can comment all news published on the official site of Trackmania
VinceFromFocus
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMWii

TrackMania on Wii: a website and new images!

Post by VinceFromFocus » 03 Sep 2010 12:33

Now close to its release planned for the 23rd of September, TrackMania on Wii celebrates today, with 8 new images, the opening of its official website!

A great source of information on TrackMania Wii and on TrackMania Turbo, the new Nintendo DS version, this website contains everything you want to know on the game, as well as numerous images and videos!

Go to the official website of TrackMania Wii

1996Pokemon
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMDS

Re: TrackMania on Wii: a website and new images!

Post by 1996Pokemon » 05 Sep 2010 22:29

Sweet! I've been waiting for these games for a while! I read all of the info. and watched all of the videos on the site, it really looks like it's going to be amazing! I also noticed those great snapshots from Trackmania Turbo. The graphics look so nice for a DS, I love how that Island screen looks! Oh, and that one with the editor: more blocks placed (less restrictive editor) and more peices! Not only that, the online for the Wii is a whole lot better than I thought. Basically everything looks awesome. I've said it before, but a gaming company that listens to it's fans and sees what can be improved is the best kind (Talking about all the nice stuff for TM Turbo!). Thanks a whole lot!!!