Interview with Alinoa plus more TM in Issue 1 of GameOn mag

News about what's going on in the community...

Moderator: TM-Patrol

pobmaestro
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMUF, TMWii

Interview with Alinoa plus more TM in Issue 1 of GameOn mag

Post by pobmaestro » 19 Aug 2008 18:39

Players of Trackmania :)

I have the pleasure in announcing that you can find an exclusive interview with Nadeo's Alinoa, in addition to two Trackmania articles and Trackmania Forever reviews, in the first issue of the free GameOn.co.uk magazine.

In the interview with Alinoa we find out what she does on a daily basis, what the Nadeo team like to in their free time, and even an insight into the development of Manialinks.

The two Trackmania articles, written by Jozii of the TM Blog and TMX, look at the thriving Trackmania community and the free Forever upgrade. And if thats not enough for a Trackmaniac, the mag also contains a Trackmania Nations Forever review to entice those who haven't yet tasted what Trackmania is all about, in addition to a review on it's bigger brother, Trackmania United Forever.

In addition to all these Trackmania goodies, the mag also features a range of other game reviews, previews and features, sure to appeal to everyone. So, without further ado, let me present to you with the link to the free mag: http://www.gameon.co.uk/free-online-gaming-magazine

Thank you for reading, and enjoy!

POBmaestro - writer for GameOn.co.uk

(For Moderators: Alinoa kindly asked me to present this announcement, but I cannot make it an announcement nor put it in the News section, so feel free - theres a nice bit in the interview about you Zooz :))

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Re: Interview with Alinoa plus more TM in Issue 1 of GameOn mag

Post by Zooz » 19 Aug 2008 20:51

Not a word about Electronic Tournaments or even any competition in the Trackmania community part... It would have been nice, it's one of the things that keeps the community alive, and it's a big part of it especially with Nations.

Other than that, pretty good.

Well, it's in News, but I can't make it an announcement in here either.

pobmaestro
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMUF, TMWii

Post by pobmaestro » 19 Aug 2008 21:12

Zooz wrote:Not a word about Electronic Tournaments or even any competition in the Trackmania community part... It would have been nice, it's one of the things that keeps the community alive, and it's a big part of it especially with Nations.
I think you have a good point there - it's something we certainly missed. But then none of the magazine team (as far as I know) play in any competitions so is a knowledge weak spot, and it's the other parts mentioned which have kept me coming back to the community for well over 600hrs.

Thanks for the productive feedback though, it really does help us improve for the future. If you want to write something Master Zooz (your writing style is very good), feel free to get in contact :thumbsup:

(And thanks for moving the thread)

w1lla
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMF
Manialink(s): intr

Post by w1lla » 20 Aug 2008 07:16

really enjoyed the article. Keep going on with this sweet nice Mag.

Code: Select all

tmnforever is nations and united makes it special. tmnforever has united. I need united!