The "POWER" team kill the ladder !!!

News about what's going on in the community...

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Infante.ng
highway camper
highway camper

Post by Infante.ng » 16 Aug 2006 23:43

yes, i agree with remix, but if nadeo not do something is impossible cath him...

I am now 22 in world and i have 25920 fakerone the best playes in world lader (-powers) have 26010 and 11 in power have 27200!!

so, is impossible now take... Or nadeo do something or GG.....

For me the big question is.... How other guy´s in top 100 leave ftl players play togguther???

If someone ban him in this time (when they played in top 100) this is nothing hapenned today and never!!!!

So, now we needs nadeo help to delet all power acounts, or GG and ladder is died....

RavenZero
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMS, TMN & TMU

Post by RavenZero » 17 Aug 2006 01:12

killzone wrote:lol:D yes Kaj, shady is the leader, nadeo won't do anything about power I think because they think if they let the rank like it is now more ppl will buy TMU? true or false? :?: :?: :twisted:
don't think so... you can't say what a dev-team thinks because of some "possible" actions done or not-done... so what about give to them a little breath, and stop the same request eh?

i'm pretty sure Nadeo knows about all, but they are all busy with anything more important, remember, they have lifes too :?

@Infante.nG: Yo man! Welcome to the TM-Forum! :D

oh i almost forgot >> viewtopic.php?t=2781&start=195

yahya
highway camper
highway camper

Post by yahya » 17 Aug 2006 12:58

the probleme that they are a normal drivers ! anyone could beat them easily ^_^
if worldchampion is 4xxx position i wonder what can do the 1st .
what a bout a match : team power VS rest of the world ???????

ICE(CZ)
highway camper
highway camper

Re:yahya

Post by ICE(CZ) » 17 Aug 2006 21:22

yahya wrote:the probleme that they are a normal drivers ! anyone could beat them easily ^_^
So... Yahya, my friend, count with me to play for "rest of the world" to bet that ****' boosters!!!

But... I think it's impossible they will accept this match :(

ICE

RavenZero
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMS, TMN & TMU

Post by RavenZero » 17 Aug 2006 23:20

i think Nadeo understood the situation e added this to the "To-do" list...

anyway, i think this topic is useless now...

nespokojny
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by nespokojny » 18 Aug 2006 07:16

yahya wrote:the probleme that they are a normal drivers ! anyone could beat them easily ^_^
is that kind of match necessary?? i was watching their match against hoWned and they loss ... what a surprise .... no special perfomance from them

everyone know that they don't deserve to be in top20 (any of them imo) so why do we need another proof??
-=The Resistance is Futile=-

Zell
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU

Post by Zell » 18 Aug 2006 11:50

ICE(CZ) wrote:
So... Yahya, my friend, count with me to play for "rest of the world" to bet that ****' boosters!!!

ICE
Yeah count me with FTL if you are racing against them...

Two days ago, I am browsing where to play (there was literally nowhere) and I open the CZ team server and click "spectate"...

As I enter the game, before I even have time to ask to play, or for the pass or anything, I am immediately banned...
Thats bullshit. :evil:

paulissimo
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TM2

Post by paulissimo » 18 Aug 2006 12:53

Maybe some day Power team (kids) will get tired of doing this and meanwhile we do what we do best, race together and have fun :pil . And for the real players the top 10 starts in number 15, because they have now 14 s**** players.

And Remix just a suggestion, you should change the rank limit in Top100 to 114 or 115, because the first 14 players of the ladder doesn't count.

KK_RASTA

Zahl
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TM, TMU

Post by Zahl » 19 Aug 2006 18:13

Drake1009 wrote:Actually, if this is all it takes to kill TMN, then I'd like to offer help to kill it. Then people who actually play the game because they like to play it would probably still be there because they don't care as much about rank, and all the people who mainly spend time whining about rank will be gone since the game is dead.
I agree!

I believe it's mostly the players that are new to the Trackmania series that complain about it.
Since the first Trackmania, the game was always about fun, it was very international, you had
a great variety of tracks online and so on.
But as TMN is freeware it seems too many people that don't know the spirit of TM joined the game,
thinking of it as a normal racing game and everything they mind is competition.
I remember the times where in TM Classic you had just fun, could join nearly any server in any country
and people were talking english, you played the crazyest tracks, were looking for shortcuts etc.
And now you sometimes even got players on servers calling people who use cuts cheaters... wtf?
So please, everyone, invent more ways to boost your ranking, so that all the people
who just care about their ranking leave the game. Thanks!

Btw. I am playing TMN online since February and I'm ranked around 10000 ...

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Post by Zooz » 19 Aug 2006 18:28

Why care?
If they think being first on a ladder by cheating is something to be proud of, let them, and be happy you know better. Just pretend the ladder stops at the 20th position, or something.
The real problem is that players think the ladder is important and says something about a player's skill, especially the newer players who never read a TM forum. To me it's more like a fun thing to do if you have too much time.
When I was in the top 5 in the project to get the Power team out of the top 10 and I joined a server with only such new players, someone offered to sponsor me on the 2nd map I played, while I hadn't even set a time on that server yet. Because in most other games, rank is important, and new players think it's the same in TMN, while it's not.

I doubt Nadeo will do anything though, they are probably working hard on making a new way of competing in TMU, I don't think it will have the same ladder...
mmexus wrote:another answer to this problem could be:

START PLAYING TMS/TMO (in the near future TMU)

there U can go official if U want, get points if Ur a good driver.

TMS is sold as nice price (~ 16.99 - 20 €) short after the announcement of TMU

no cheating

no unmotivated banning/kicking
Or do that. The TMS/TMO ladders aren't used.
RavenZero wrote:i think Nadeo understood the situation e added this to the "To-do" list...

anyway, i think this topic is useless now...
I'm pretty sure they've known it for months, but I don't think they'll do anything for the reasons at the start of my post.
Ladder != TMN, it just isn't important.
Last edited by Zooz on 19 Aug 2006 20:44, edited 3 times in total.

Drake1009
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Drake1009 » 19 Aug 2006 19:25

Just wondering if I'm the only one who (maybe through lack of reading enough about it) got the impression that TM:United won't be dealing with a ladder as we know it?

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Post by Zooz » 19 Aug 2006 20:26

Drake1009 wrote:Just wondering if I'm the only one who (maybe through lack of reading enough about it) got the impression that TM:United won't be dealing with a ladder as we know it?
No, I never heard anything official, but I highly doubt Nadeo would put a system with this many flaws in TMU, and they do know about the problems, but they know some players like a system of progress, as well...

killzone
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by killzone » 20 Aug 2006 00:06

omg,you guys are complaining about power, but watch servers in VEN, what is that??? and about that war "rest of the world" vs Team-power, ofcourse we would lose, I don't think anyone can win against a team like: Lamer,Genesis, Sandder,Sis and some other...., but if those guys already saw the probs of the ladder and started 2play for fun and WR, do the same.
But stop complaining against us, because other guys started 2 do the same, they didn't do it before because they didn't know that you could do that, not because they know its cheating
btw, if POWER would get banned, other people should also who are doing the same

ICE(CZ)
highway camper
highway camper

Post by ICE(CZ) » 20 Aug 2006 10:09

Zell wrote:
ICE(CZ) wrote:

ICE
Yeah count me with FTL if you are racing against them...

Two days ago, I am browsing where to play (there was literally nowhere) and I open the CZ team server and click "spectate"...

As I enter the game, before I even have time to ask to play, or for the pass or anything, I am immediately banned...
Thats bullshit. :evil:
Oh Zell, i'm very sorry. I apologise for my whole ex-team. But probelm is in GomeZ, sometimes i don't understand him and his bans :(((( One of the reasons, why i changed team... So one more time, sorry for Gomez, man...

NoBoost ICE

ICE(CZ)
highway camper
highway camper

Post by ICE(CZ) » 20 Aug 2006 10:19

paulissimo wrote:Maybe some day Power team (kids) will get tired of doing this and meanwhile we do what we do best, race together and have fun :pil . And for the real players the top 10 starts in number 15, because they have now 14 s**** players.

And Remix just a suggestion, you should change the rank limit in Top100 to 114 or 115, because the first 14 players of the ladder doesn't count.

KK_RASTA
Rasta: i suggest to move it to 150, because i think than it wouldn't take so much time and Power&CTL will be 1-50 :( Top100 = 50-150 ladder

NoBoost ICE