The "POWER" team kill the ladder !!!

News about what's going on in the community...

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Post by Zooz » 16 Sep 2006 11:20

Now Lilo set up 4 servers too, with tracks with the names and times of the Nadeo Pro tracks, but they are PF boosting tracks. Nice try ^^
Pretty much everyone in the top 40 is boosting now :/

Some of them have never been in those ranks before, and proudly put their rank in their msn nick to brag about it, then block you when you tell them the truth :roll:

Vautour
road tourist
road tourist

Post by Vautour » 16 Sep 2006 11:31

ric64600 wrote:I ASK NADEO TO DO SOMETHING REALLY QUICKLY OR THE GAME WILL DIE VERY SOON....
And what if the game was much more than the ladder ?

Just stop caring, and let them wank with the ladder, care about fun, not about points !
Keyboard Player

kristjan
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by kristjan » 16 Sep 2006 13:24

Zooz wrote:Now Lilo set up 4 servers too
I see that they got 6 servers in MAR or whatever it was! :P
kristjan aka MiniGod

kattukk
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by kattukk » 18 Sep 2006 13:00

Hmmm. i have been boosting for a while (oke i admid) only to try to stop ktd :twisted: and shady :twisted:
boosting isnt fun and verry annoying
when we came close to the scores of shady :twisted: and ktd :twisted: the started to attack the servers we played on (ping of death and other hacking tricks)
even trying to talk to them aboud quitting boosting and going back to normal racing didnt work
i just hope florent can do somting aboud this and give them a waring or ban :wink:

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Post by Zooz » 18 Sep 2006 16:28

kattukk wrote:Hmmm. i have been boosting for a while (oke i admid) only to try to stop ktd :twisted: and shady :twisted:
boosting isnt fun and verry annoying
when we came close to the scores of shady :twisted: and ktd :twisted: the started to attack the servers we played on (ping of death and other hacking tricks)
even trying to talk to them aboud quitting boosting and going back to normal racing didnt work
i just hope florent can do somting aboud this and give them a waring or ban :wink:
I was on "the other side" of this (not boosting, though) and I can confirm they haven't attacked or hacked. They have been attacked/hacked themselves though, for which they blame Lilo, but I doubt she can do that...
I think some other people who dislike boosting in general are responsible for all the attacks, not ktd or shady or lilo or whoever.

Flo
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMU

Post by Flo » 18 Sep 2006 16:33

This thread is very funny somehow ...
Who cares who's the first on the ladder? - We all know that it's all about "who spent the most time", so what?!
Intel i7-920
Nvidia Geforce GTX260
4096 Mb RAM
Windows 7

[TnT]Tarth
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TM TMO TMU TMS TMN

Post by [TnT]Tarth » 19 Sep 2006 00:55

Flo wrote:This thread is very funny somehow ...
Who cares who's the first on the ladder? - We all know that it's all about "who spent the most time", so what?!
I'm glad I am not the only one finding this funny.....Time to grow-up everyone....

PaGaisu
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by PaGaisu » 20 Sep 2006 08:18

Everybody knows the ladder is meaningless :) and oesnt reflect the level. Just the one who play the more or cheat the more.
What a bullshit to play for the ladder, Play for the fun better.