Information about the TM-United beta.

News about what's going on in the community...

Moderator: TM-Patrol

RooBah
pedestrian
pedestrian

Awwwww :(

Post by RooBah » 04 Nov 2006 01:32

This is just terrible (And yes, I should probably be publicly flogged).

Due to commitments I could not get away from, I did not hear about the TMU Beta until this week.
If someone could somehow find it in their race-loving heart to get me a key so I can participate, I would be forever thankful.

Thank you in advance for this plea.

Sincerely,
RooBah
If you are passing more cars than are passing you, you are in the wrong server!

otmb;ripbox
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMO, TMS

Post by otmb;ripbox » 04 Nov 2006 14:22

gees dude i know how good a racer and if i had a spare key to give........ it would go straight to you

i hope someone finds it in their heart to donate a key to a great cause
* Core 2 Quad Q6600
* Abit IN9 32 MAX Motherboard
* 8 GB OCZ 4GB PC2-6400 nVIDIA SLI-Ready Edition (4X2GB)
* AMP! GeForce GTX 260² 896MB 448-bit GDDR3 x 1
* 150GB Raptor HDD
* 500GB Caviar HDD
* Vista Ultimate x64
* Thermaltake W0133RB 1200W PSU

gufo84
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN

Post by gufo84 » 04 Nov 2006 17:22

please Nadeo, can i become beta tester?

Baboy
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by Baboy » 04 Nov 2006 17:24

Guys, the game is out in less than 2 weeks, no new betas are coming by now. Unless an extreme bug hits the game, the game is out on 17th, and then you can test that :wink:

Leak
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMU

Post by Leak » 04 Nov 2006 19:29

Baboy wrote:Guys, the game is out in less than 2 weeks, no new betas are coming by now. Unless an extreme bug hits the game, the game is out on 17th, and then you can test that :wink:
<rant>
You know, if it were actually preorderable at the usual shops it would be even better... :roll:

Or if at least Focus made an English version of their shop, like they seem to do with the rest of their website... :?

Or if it were listed in Nadeo's own shop - nevermind it not even being mentioned on their website... :shock:

What good is a great game if you can't order it anywhere? (actually *knowing* already that it's great and the accompanying craving for it make matters even worse...)

I also don't expect it to magically show up in stores around here, and the prices there suck anyway... (For example - Neverwinter Nights 2 for 54.99 EUR? You gotta be kidding me...)
</rant>

np: Console - Houwelandt (Mono)

s-j!
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by s-j! » 04 Nov 2006 19:34

I have a question....
tmo
and tmn have no music by doo
get tmo and tms new music too?
or remixes?

sorry for my english

manialink :tm

Xp
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMN, TMU

Post by Xp » 05 Nov 2006 12:02

for those who can't read french:
Focus pre-order thing wrote:Play!

TrackMania United this is the new version a lot of novelties of the more fun of the games of cars.

Rediscover the entirety of the environments of the famous TrackMania Sunrise, Original and Nations that profit in United many changes and improvements. Through an immense country solo rich of 4 game methods and close to 200 unpublished circuits, you will be able to roll to astounding speeds on circuits where succeed themselves gigantic jumps, loopings, raised bends, tubes, crawl and many other pads circuits being delirious. Rejoin equally the players of the entire world for on the part furious multijoueurs on the thousands of circuits realized by the community TrackMania!

Create!

What's more game solo, TrackMania United proposes also creation tools as the famous editor of circuits that allows you to realize simply, to the assistance of more one than 1000 construction pads, your own playable circuits in solo as in multijoueurs. Create your own videos of races and of waterfalls with the mounting studio TM and personalize your vehicles to the assistance of the paint workshop.

Divide!

If you have access to a simple connection Internet, you will have access to an additional container continually enriched by the creations of the other players. Directly through the interfaces of the game, it you will be possible to exchange and download circuits, vehicles and skins. The game solo sees his interest to multiply tenfold with the method "official" that allows you to record your better times of the method solo and to appear on the multiples classifications of the players (Department/region/countries) posted directly in the interfaces of the game.

Characteristic:

-- 4 methods solo (Chases, Plateforme, Cascades and Jigsaw) and close to 200 unpublished circuits.

-- 7 environments TrackMania and 7 types of vehicles to the gameplay and different driven. '' Stadium'', the envi-ronnement more recent, benefit from a reworked total one with many new pads.

-- Win of the '' Coppers'' while obtaining give an award to them method solo and use the as exchange unity with the players of the entire world to exchange circuits, vehicles and other creations.

-- A new evolution in the video game with integrated Internet, navigator, usage of the peer to peer, system of exchanges and of division of resources, classifications in real time of the players, creation of groups and method solo progressive.
Oh and for those who are from where I am...
xe.com Universal Currency Converter ® Results wrote:39.99EURO = £26.72
Back with a barrel roll :island2

Rax
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol

Post by Rax » 05 Nov 2006 12:19

add in the shipping from amazon.fr and it comes to around £35, which is normal high street price for pc games over here. i think amazon will get a lot of orders :P

RooBah
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by RooBah » 05 Nov 2006 17:59

Baboy wrote:Guys, the game is out in less than 2 weeks, no new betas are coming by now. Unless an extreme bug hits the game, the game is out on 17th, and then you can test that :wink:

Ah yes, pay to beta!
Much like XP :roll:

TMSx 159 players online.
TMN 7300 players online.
Now, if they would just close TMN so all of the freeloaders will have to buy (or fly).

=_n4drive=
cyclist
cyclist

Post by =_n4drive= » 05 Nov 2006 19:04

RooBah wrote:
Baboy wrote: TMN 7300 players online.
Now, if they would just close TMN so all of the freeloaders will have to buy (or fly).
aaag :o you guys are so sadistic :P
n4...

Baboy
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by Baboy » 05 Nov 2006 20:13

=_n4drive= wrote:
RooBah wrote:
Baboy wrote: TMN 7300 players online.
I don't think I wrote that :P

RooBah
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by RooBah » 06 Nov 2006 16:57

=_n4drive= wrote:
RooBah wrote: TMN 7300 players online.

Well to be honest, I really like tmn so I have another plausible:
How bout if they just made it so that only those that can authenticate previous TM ownership could continue to play tmn.
That would be the best resolve, imho.
:twisted:

Edit> Of course, that would mean only 200 ppl would be playing it, as well :O

kamrankhanma
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TM3

Re:

Post by kamrankhanma » 14 Oct 2011 07:44

loozerr wrote:Would be REALLY nice to join to those thousand players. ^_^
And bust those bugs... :P
yeah i would like to join those players now tell me bugs. :thumbsup: :gobananas: