TRACKMANIA UNITED BUY AND DOWNLOAD THE FULL GAME NOW

News about what's going on in the community...

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Post Reply
User avatar
Cedric from focus
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Posts: 16
Joined: 12 Aug 2005 14:15

Post by Cedric from focus » 10 Nov 2006 11:38

Once we ve reached the 10 000 players the page will be automaticly stopped, so don't worry guys... Everybody will have his key !
Don't tell my mother, I m working in the video game industry, she believes I m a product manager at L'oreal.

User avatar
BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads
Posts: 3331
Joined: 12 Aug 2005 15:46
Owned TM-games: tmu tmo tms tmn
Manialink(s): muxitis
Location: Hasselt, Limburg, Belgium
Contact:

Post by BLaHiTiS » 10 Nov 2006 11:59

yah, you all have seen the new community sites structure ? :)

http://www.tm-united.com :P
Image

  • MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 75.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
  • OS:Windows 7 SP1- Home Premium
[/size]

CAR-AZY
swift roadking
swift roadking
Posts: 708
Joined: 27 Jan 2006 13:45
Location: Ireland :D

Post by CAR-AZY » 10 Nov 2006 12:06

BLaHiTiS wrote:yah, you all have seen the new community sites structure ? :)

http://www.tm-united.com :P
OMG COOOOOL :shock:
'lo bob
Image
Image

User avatar
[ATP] !n5aN3
sunday driver
sunday driver
Posts: 64
Joined: 14 Sep 2006 16:22
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Post by [ATP] !n5aN3 » 10 Nov 2006 12:11

just amazing :D
Image

carrot1401
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 39
Joined: 31 Oct 2006 19:52
Owned TM-games: TMU
Location: Hampshire, England

Post by carrot1401 » 10 Nov 2006 12:15

I still cant get the http://tmu.gamesplanet.com/campagne/pro ... Trackmania working!! Its been trying to load for the last 20 mins, and its got up to 5/10 bars (the little loading bar on XP) I don't wanna wait til Feb 2007, what can I do to make this page load? I'm on 2mb Tiscali Broadband.

And nice looking website there....

User avatar
garreth
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Posts: 151
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 11:33

Post by garreth » 10 Nov 2006 12:16

I know i'll go to Fnac in France on the 16th of november. I know it's cool to dowload the game for people who cannot get it easily but what's the point to propose it now without the key ? having datas without being able to play ? Why isn't it only on download on the 16th ?
Mobo : Asus P5wdh -Deluxe
Intel core 2 Duo E6600
2 Go mo ddr2 pc6400
Nvidia 7950 GX2
SB Live, DX 9.0c
win xp pro
ADSL 2+ 16 Mo Dl/ 1 Mo Up

User avatar
BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads
Posts: 3331
Joined: 12 Aug 2005 15:46
Owned TM-games: tmu tmo tms tmn
Manialink(s): muxitis
Location: Hasselt, Limburg, Belgium
Contact:

Post by BLaHiTiS » 10 Nov 2006 12:17

thats odd, could you actually try to do a traceroute to this website to see where this lag is coming from ? i've been downloading this game 1.2 mb/s and ithat site loads like a charm here (the tm buy site)
Image

  • MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 75.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
  • OS:Windows 7 SP1- Home Premium
[/size]

carrot1401
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 39
Joined: 31 Oct 2006 19:52
Owned TM-games: TMU
Location: Hampshire, England

Post by carrot1401 » 10 Nov 2006 12:23

BLaHiTiS wrote:thats odd, could you actually try to do a traceroute to this website to see where this lag is coming from ? i've been downloading this game 1.2 mb/s and ithat site loads like a charm here (the tm buy site)
How? :P

User avatar
Mistral
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1304
Joined: 02 May 2006 15:13
Owned TM-games: tmuf
Contact:

Post by Mistral » 10 Nov 2006 12:25

carrot1401 wrote:I still cant get the http://tmu.gamesplanet.com/campagne/pro ... Trackmania working!! Its been trying to load for the last 20 mins, and its got up to 5/10 bars (the little loading bar on XP) I don't wanna wait til Feb 2007, what can I do to make this page load? I'm on 2mb Tiscali Broadband.

And nice looking website there....
Any kind of ad-blocker active? (plugin/extension/firewall)

Florent
Developer
Developer
Posts: 1594
Joined: 09 Aug 2005 14:07

Post by Florent » 10 Nov 2006 12:25

garreth wrote:I know i'll go to Fnac in France on the 16th of november. I know it's cool to dowload the game for people who cannot get it easily but what's the point to propose it now without the key ? having datas without being able to play ? Why isn't it only on download on the 16th ?
more simple for bandwith and less frustration on the launch date to wait for download for example

carrot1401
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 39
Joined: 31 Oct 2006 19:52
Owned TM-games: TMU
Location: Hampshire, England

Post by carrot1401 » 10 Nov 2006 12:26

Got Norton Firewall, I'll try turning it off for 2 mins, but not getting any warnings over it...

carrot1401
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 39
Joined: 31 Oct 2006 19:52
Owned TM-games: TMU
Location: Hampshire, England

Post by carrot1401 » 10 Nov 2006 12:26

Twas my firewall, chars for that!!!!!

User avatar
BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads
Posts: 3331
Joined: 12 Aug 2005 15:46
Owned TM-games: tmu tmo tms tmn
Manialink(s): muxitis
Location: Hasselt, Limburg, Belgium
Contact:

Post by BLaHiTiS » 10 Nov 2006 12:33

Florent wrote:
garreth wrote:I know i'll go to Fnac in France on the 16th of november. I know it's cool to dowload the game for people who cannot get it easily but what's the point to propose it now without the key ? having datas without being able to play ? Why isn't it only on download on the 16th ?
more simple for bandwith and less frustration on the launch date to wait for download for example
and not a bad thing, i remember when i felt quickening for half life 2 and after 14 minutes of unlocking and decrypting on the launch day, I could play. That was on november 16th 2004 (hehe same date but 2 years ago)
Image

  • MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 75.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
  • OS:Windows 7 SP1- Home Premium
[/size]

RF-Richie
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 5
Joined: 27 Oct 2006 23:31

Post by RF-Richie » 10 Nov 2006 13:45

$50.00 dollars for a web download is absolutly outrages and a slap in the face to be honest esspecially when having bought the 2 previous games for less.

ice
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 5
Joined: 18 May 2006 20:16

Post by ice » 10 Nov 2006 13:50

has the limit been reached yet as i try to buy but it fails everytime :(

Post Reply