TRACKMANIA UNITED BUY AND DOWNLOAD THE FULL GAME NOW

News about what's going on in the community...

Moderator: TM-Patrol

[ATP] !n5aN3
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by [ATP] !n5aN3 » 12 Nov 2006 15:33

oliverde8 wrote::cry: I will wate christmas :cry:
at least you know already, that this year christmas will be great :D

Tojar
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Tojar » 12 Nov 2006 15:39

Markus wrote:
Tojar wrote:One reason why I think that tying (is it tying or tieing?) e-mail to account is a bad idea, is that license to Trackmania United should be permanent but no e-mail is fully permanent. My own e-mail which I registered my TMU account into, is from my ADSL provider. That's my most permanent e-mail. But what if I move to another region or city? I have to change my ADSL provider, (because it is local) and my email discontinues. Then what???
i`ve the same e-mail much longer as 5 years and i didnt live there where i`ve registrated for it!

suggestion: take a freemail adress 8)
No freemail address is permanent. You can never know, when it becomes non-free. But, if you can change your e-mail in order to sell TMU to someone else... :roll:

cabrita
pedestrian
pedestrian

Hey

Post by cabrita » 12 Nov 2006 16:03

Hey ALL, I have TMU buy hehehe and download now i wait to KEY hehehe AND HAVE FUN THX FOR PUT ITS FOR BUY HEHEHE,,,i am very happy

Parsen
cyclist
cyclist

Post by Parsen » 12 Nov 2006 16:24

Just curious on how many copies of the 10.000 already have been sold^^

Markus
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO/TMN/TMU
Manialink(s): XTZone (not finished)

Post by Markus » 12 Nov 2006 16:57

Tojar wrote:
Markus wrote:
Tojar wrote:One reason why I think that tying (is it tying or tieing?) e-mail to account is a bad idea, is that license to Trackmania United should be permanent but no e-mail is fully permanent. My own e-mail which I registered my TMU account into, is from my ADSL provider. That's my most permanent e-mail. But what if I move to another region or city? I have to change my ADSL provider, (because it is local) and my email discontinues. Then what???
i`ve the same e-mail much longer as 5 years and i didnt live there where i`ve registrated for it!

suggestion: take a freemail adress 8)
No freemail address is permanent. You can never know, when it becomes non-free. But, if you can change your e-mail in order to sell TMU to someone else... :roll:
hmm...i cant give you right 8)

Beanolator
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by Beanolator » 12 Nov 2006 17:29

Parsen wrote:Just curious on how many copies of the 10.000 already have been sold^^
whatever it is, -1 now as i just downloaded and installed it :D :D :D

now to wait around 55ish hours until thursday midnight...its torture!!! I can see the "TmUnited" icon...just stting there! argh...and i cant plat it...its torture! :(
Officially the most pointless signiture in the world:

the EVIL! blocks have invaded the TMU universe!
I HAVE TMU!
I wrote this! :P

carrot1401
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by carrot1401 » 12 Nov 2006 21:32

Beanolator wrote: now to wait around 55ish hours until thursday midnight...its torture!!! I can see the "TmUnited" icon...just stting there! argh...and i cant plat it...its torture! :(
Its 96 hours (well, 98 hours and 30 mins) til midnight Thursday here. I no there is such thing as time difference but by 41 hours :P :?

Alcator
cyclist
cyclist

Post by Alcator » 12 Nov 2006 21:37

carrot1401 wrote:
Beanolator wrote: now to wait around 55ish hours until thursday midnight...its torture!!! I can see the "TmUnited" icon...just stting there! argh...and i cant plat it...its torture! :(
Its 96 hours (well, 98 hours and 30 mins) til midnight Thursday here. I no there is such thing as time difference but by 41 hours :P :?
I'd really suggest to leave this thread for important information -- neither should we brag about downloading the game, nor about knowing how to count properly :-)

Peace...
===== Alcator =====
Czechia, Europe
=================

Marck
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by Marck » 13 Nov 2006 09:02

Mistral wrote:If you dont have a physical disc (CD/DVD) there is nothing you can have property of. You only have a licence (permission to use) which indeed can be non-transferable.
I think you're right. Maybe I mixed up this issue with those Windows Setup OEM CD-ROMs which Microsoft wanted to prevent from being sold to third parties. My apologies for giving false information. (This whole intellectual property topic is actually a nightmare...)

On the bottom line, selling your downloaded copy of TMU would violate the terms of service anyway, no matter whether it is technically feasible or not.

Thank you all for clarifying this.

P.S.: Please, don't take me wrong. It is a great thing that Nadeo makes it possible for everyone to get a copy of TMU in spite of some distribution issues. It is just that I personally don't like the terms of this particular offer and therefore prefer to wait for the availability of a retail version. Your mileage may vary. (Just be sure that you know what you're buying. ;))

Chriz - TheOneAndOnly
highway camper
highway camper

Post by Chriz - TheOneAndOnly » 13 Nov 2006 09:59

Downloaded and installed, but now waiting looong 85 hours :(

GFF
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by GFF » 13 Nov 2006 12:37

The only thing that i really HATE right now is that online payment must be done trhough a F-word creditcard. I wish you just could do it through internet banking (which i have, and more people in holland have over a f-word creditcard). I hope in the near future their will be such a possibility. At least then i have a game in time, what is an unicum for me :P.

So see you next year i think :(.
Will enjoy TMN as long as I can :D

beatjunkie
cyclist
cyclist

Post by beatjunkie » 13 Nov 2006 13:52

Hey ;)

i have a really important question:

Im squadleader of the plan B Trackmania dudes, and cause i know two of them pretty good, i ordered a copy of the game for them too!
So i bought TM U three times, with 3 affirmations of the contract, and what i want to know is this:
Will there be any Problems when i want to forward the keys to my friends?
Or can we all put in the same e mail adresse, and will have no problems?

Or should i try to cancel the 2 more orders?

Please help me, im pretty confused right now -.-
AMD Athlon 64 3000+
MSI K8Neo Platinum2
GeForce 6600GT
1GB DDR400

BIGfoot
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by BIGfoot » 13 Nov 2006 14:56

Hehh beatjunkie ordered 3 key's and i cant order 1... :(

beatjunkie
cyclist
cyclist

Post by beatjunkie » 13 Nov 2006 14:58

i had to organize a credit card too, but i was lucky ^^ my girl got one ;)
AMD Athlon 64 3000+
MSI K8Neo Platinum2
GeForce 6600GT
1GB DDR400

SlamDunk
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TM/TMS/TMUF

Post by SlamDunk » 13 Nov 2006 16:35

Well... I finally gave in and bought TMU. I am so weak, couldn't resist :lol:

The download is anything but "super fast" though. More like super slow: well under 100Kb/s almost all the time.
keyboard kontrolled since 2003 | my pc