TRACKMANIA UNITED BUY AND DOWNLOAD THE FULL GAME NOW

News about what's going on in the community...

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Markus
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO/TMN/TMU
Manialink(s): XTZone (not finished)

Post by Markus » 13 Nov 2006 16:39

SlamDunk wrote:Well... I finally gave in and bought TMU. I am so weak, couldn't resist :lol:

The download is anything but "super fast" though. More like super slow: well under 100Kb/s almost all the time.
i had by my dowmload ~300kb/s

Drake1009
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Drake1009 » 13 Nov 2006 16:46

I got about 200kb/s which is about the max for my connection.

As for the three keys, it shouldn't be a problem, except if you need to re-activate the game more than 3 times and thus have to contact customer support. I'm guessing they'll want the contact made from the mail which initially bought the license. Other than that I couldn't think of a reason it should cause a problem.

lucifon
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: TMU TMO TMN

Post by lucifon » 13 Nov 2006 16:50

I have the game downloaded but after around 24 hours of now i have not recieved my confirmation email. My emails to the support from the order sight have had a "Delivery Notification Status : Delay" and my emails to the supprt on the TM:U official site have had a "Delivery Notification Status : Failure". I am worried and very pissed off at the same time. Has anyone else had any problems ordering? If my £30 has been stolen i will be furious.

Regards,
ChaZ T

Markus
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO/TMN/TMU
Manialink(s): XTZone (not finished)

Post by Markus » 13 Nov 2006 17:23

lucifon wrote:I have the game downloaded but after around 24 hours of now i have not recieved my confirmation email. My emails to the support from the order sight have had a "Delivery Notification Status : Delay" and my emails to the supprt on the TM:U official site have had a "Delivery Notification Status : Failure". I am worried and very pissed off at the same time. Has anyone else had any problems ordering? If my £30 has been stolen i will be furious.

Regards,
ChaZ T
i asked them anything over the mail....and yes the answer was a mail like this :(

janjaap
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by janjaap » 13 Nov 2006 17:56

Maybe it is an idea to release the tools necessary to translate United, similar to what you have done here:

viewtopic.php?t=1945&highlight=language

that's all,

Jan-Jaap

lucifon
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: TMU TMO TMN

Post by lucifon » 13 Nov 2006 18:28

lucifon wrote:I have the game downloaded but after around 24 hours of now i have not recieved my confirmation email. My emails to the support from the order sight have had a "Delivery Notification Status : Delay" and my emails to the supprt on the TM:U official site have had a "Delivery Notification Status : Failure". I am worried and very pissed off at the same time. Has anyone else had any problems ordering? If my £30 has been stolen i will be furious.

Regards,
ChaZ T
Has anyone else had the same problems!? I want to know what has happened to my order. Personaly i think the system is pretty crap for purchasing off, it should have been done by registering an account so you can view the order status / retrieve your key that way.

I need to know if my order has actualy gone though / if the money has been taken out of my account and therefore if i will recieve my key at midnight on Thursday. Its pretty poor expecting to sell a game then having the email support service (being the only form of contact) not even working.

Any word from an official on the forum?

Thanks alot,
ChaZ T

Zahl
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TM, TMU

Post by Zahl » 13 Nov 2006 18:39

janjaap wrote:Maybe it is an idea to release the tools necessary to translate United, similar to what you have done here:

viewtopic.php?t=1945&highlight=language

that's all,

Jan-Jaap
word :)

Well I ordered at amazon.fr, hope it will arrive soon and that I can at least play it in English, my French is... not very good :D

SiLvEr101
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by SiLvEr101 » 13 Nov 2006 18:44

Bought and downloading right now :D
Sad that I can only play on next Monday -.-

zealex
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMS, TMN

Post by zealex » 13 Nov 2006 19:36

I hope the 10000th download doesn't happen soon :D

cause I cannot put Euros on my credit card so I need to make a new card, but that will probably take some time though...
I hope it doesn't happen like this:
I get the card, come home and what do i see? all the downloads are done :lol:

that would be really stupid >_>

What do you guys think? Will the downloads be over soon?

BLaHiTiS
lord of the roads
lord of the roads
Owned TM-games: tmu tmo tms tmn
Manialink(s): muxitis

Post by BLaHiTiS » 13 Nov 2006 19:43

lol thats weird, either if i order in america or in europe, it always gets converted to eauro by banc card company.. so is this a limitation of your card ?

• MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 75.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
[/size]

Beanolator
sunday driver
sunday driver

Post by Beanolator » 13 Nov 2006 19:52

Beanolator wrote:55ish
:P

and to make this not spam and to stop me being worried and a bit pissed off,

I hav'nt had any sort of confirmation email, should i contact support for one?
Officially the most pointless signiture in the world:

the EVIL! blocks have invaded the TMU universe!
I HAVE TMU!
I wrote this! :P

Pide
pedestrian
pedestrian

German translation!

Post by Pide » 13 Nov 2006 20:08

:!: Could someone from Nadeo please answer this question? It was asked three or four times. :!:

Will the pre-orderers (download version) be able to download the german version for free, when released in stores?

Holley
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Holley » 13 Nov 2006 20:14

Zahl wrote: Well I ordered at amazon.fr, hope it will arrive soon and that I can at least play it in English, my French is... not very good :D
I've been assured that the 1st release boxed version will include English as well as French.

[ATP] !n5aN3
sunday driver
sunday driver

Re: German translation!

Post by [ATP] !n5aN3 » 13 Nov 2006 20:15

Pide wrote::!: Could someone from Nadeo please answer this question? It was asked three or four times. :!:
Will the pre-orderers (download version) be able to download the german version for free, when released in stores?
try mailing the nadeo support :wink:

Leak
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMU

Re: German translation!

Post by Leak » 13 Nov 2006 20:51

Pide wrote::!: Could someone from Nadeo please answer this question? It was asked three or four times. :!:

Well, since the translation of the whole game is stored in a single file that's only a few hundred kB in size you could just ask someone with the German version to copy it for you - I doubt Nadeo or Focus are going to rip your head off for doing that... ;)

np: Kettel - Billison Beruh with Cleo & Wouter (My Dogan)