TRACKMANIA UNITED BUY AND DOWNLOAD THE FULL GAME NOW

News about what's going on in the community...

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Pocram
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Pocram » 01 Dec 2006 15:31

Ah, thx^^ I hope, i can understand all xD

But when I only using the ditor, it will be ok ^^
Möp Nöp!

XiXiDu
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMU

Post by XiXiDu » 02 Dec 2006 17:24

Leak wrote:
XiXiDu wrote:So are there still downloads available if I buy it now?
Well, if you can still order it, you can still download it.

If you can no longer order it, the 10000 downloads have been reached.
k just bought it :D

X2X
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMN, TMU
Manialink(s): PowerSpeeders

Post by X2X » 07 Dec 2006 14:56

I can't download the file anymore. Did you delete it from the server? (If I click the link in the mail, I only get a white page oO)

Markus
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO/TMN/TMU
Manialink(s): XTZone (not finished)

Post by Markus » 07 Dec 2006 16:49

X2X wrote:I can't download the file anymore. Did you delete it from the server? (If I click the link in the mail, I only get a white page oO)
maybe sold out? :roll:

Drake1009
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Drake1009 » 07 Dec 2006 16:53

have you tried or actually downloaded it 3 times? If so, you'll need to mail to get a new link.

Smoses
highway camper
highway camper

Post by Smoses » 09 Dec 2006 19:42

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I've been looking around for an answer, but haven't found anything very concrete. Since the US release isn't until Feb/March 2007, will this download work for me here in the US? I'm not to sure how it works exactly, so I'm afraid I might pay for it and download it only to find that it won't work. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Benjisite
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TM ;TMS; TMUF

Post by Benjisite » 09 Dec 2006 20:24

yes it will work perfectly, because is the goal off thiys type of downloable version ;)
A new travel video each day : http://www.regards-sur-ailleurs.fr
http://www.generations-digitales.fr -Documentary Available !!

Dec
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF

Post by Dec » 09 Dec 2006 21:01

Benjisite wrote:yes it will work perfectly, because is the goal off thiys type of downloable version ;)
Mine doestn..crashes every 10 minutes...why that? It didnt before, now I have downloaded the update and it keeps crashing all the time... :?

Smoses
highway camper
highway camper

Post by Smoses » 09 Dec 2006 22:52

sweet, thanks. Downloading now :D :D :D

mp3killer(SLO)
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by mp3killer(SLO) » 10 Dec 2006 07:49

Dejan18 wrote:
Benjisite wrote:yes it will work perfectly, because is the goal off thiys type of downloable version ;)
Mine doestn..crashes every 10 minutes...why that? It didnt before, now I have downloaded the update and it keeps crashing all the time... :?
maybe you installed patch for box version. :? :?:
To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am!
Morow: The Best Progressive Radio Of Yesterday & Today

X2X
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMN, TMU
Manialink(s): PowerSpeeders

Post by X2X » 13 Dec 2006 09:26

Drake1009 wrote:have you tried or actually downloaded it 3 times? If so, you'll need to mail to get a new link.
The link is the same for every player ;) I think, my connection has got problems...

Lavitiz
highway camper
highway camper

Post by Lavitiz » 17 Dec 2006 17:51

grrrr.. this game loooks nuts and im totaly new to Trackmania i can't believe i didnt see the other versions but anywho game looks greattt, but i have concren that could ruin the whole game for me the cars in the video feel like toys, like the phyics of them . Is the game goofy???i cant really explain what im trying to say so if u know what im talkin about cool if not its okay.But my real question is there a way i could play demo of this??? i really dont want to waste $50 and not have fun.OO another thing can you pick any car for any race???Are there different models to choose from or is it just same car with same paint job??

Markus
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO/TMN/TMU
Manialink(s): XTZone (not finished)

Post by Markus » 17 Dec 2006 18:09

Lavitiz wrote:grrrr.. this game loooks nuts and im totaly new to Trackmania i can't believe i didnt see the other versions but anywho game looks greattt, but i have concren that could ruin the whole game for me the cars in the video feel like toys, like the phyics of them . Is the game goofy???i cant really explain what im trying to say so if u know what im talkin about cool if not its okay.But my real question is there a way i could play demo of this??? i really dont want to waste $50 and not have fun.OO another thing can you pick any car for any race???Are there different models to choose from or is it just same car with same paint job??
1.st this is a arcade racer dont take care of realistic physics
2nd. all in the the game is changeable (cars/paint/signs/roads/music) in one word ALL
3rd. download TrackmaniaNations on the website for free and test if you like one of those 7 great envirs :wink:

Drake1009
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Drake1009 » 17 Dec 2006 22:03

Also, download the Trackmania PowerUp demo and you should have a test of 3 other environments.
The old Sunrise demo should give you a taste of the island environment, and the Sunrise Extreme demo would give you a try of Bay.

That leaves 1 environment you can't have a try on before you buy it.

The game physics in the different environments are very different. I wouldn't call any of them goofy though. They're different, but they're not full fledged physics simulations, they're made to be fun to play, but consistent. So you've got 7 different kinds of cars, that is 7 very different handlings and thus needing 7 different strategies. I don't know if I'd call it goofy. If Mario kart is considered goofy by you, then some environments might seem a bit goofy, but they still require you have some skills in the handling department.

Lavitiz
highway camper
highway camper

Post by Lavitiz » 18 Dec 2006 02:53

i have been playing trackmania nations, i downloaded it off the main SITE. And what i dont like is they are all f1 cars same models same sounds and what not right. but im guessing thats different. One thing that bugs me is u cant crash into other players and every track has jumps and cylones which is very cool but they at the starting and a second later there is another one , so im wondering is the new one like that too like the tracks full of jumps and what not ??? The way i want this game to be is like the show called Wave Racers i think, well in there show the tracks are like this and cars are cool etc.