ESWC March/April pack available !

Category dedicated to the ESWC: news, tracks selection...

Moderators: ESWC-Sylvain, TM-Patrol

Vote for your 5 favorites tracks

Poll ended at 20 Feb 2009 09:26

- ESWC Maxil 2
9%
- ESWC Maxil 4
8%
- ESWC Yarisken B
11%
- ESWC Greif
9%
- ESWC You and Whose Army
8%
- Even Sylvester Wears Casual
7%
- Flammy
17%
- Flores
16%
- Idioteque
12%
- Mania World
4%

Total votes: 179

Pete89
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: tmnf

Re: ESWC March/April vote opened

Post by Pete89 » 23 Feb 2009 22:30

Rapt= R@pt ingame?

If yes, then i want to tell you something.
First your post was the aggressive one. Maxil answered^^. I m neutral and don`t want to be on one side.
But if i am right, you built 1 map for april track pack last year, rapt right? This one was in the first seconds are very speed track and i wasn`t glad to drive it at Germany`s National Finals. So i see no difference between the speedtech maps, you wrote here and your map last year.

When will be mappack published?
Last edited by Pete89 on 23 Feb 2009 22:32, edited 1 time in total.

FiX¥arisken
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMS

Post by FiX¥arisken » 23 Feb 2009 22:31

I hide my track JJ.
Alot of people don`t like my track. Thats fine but tell me what is wrong so maybe I can do someting about it. And start complaining when the vote is running and not when the mappack is chosen.

Raz0rb4n3
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF,TMN

Post by Raz0rb4n3 » 23 Feb 2009 22:58

mostly the loop, that's pretty much my only complaint.. Switching towards a different camera during race is not something I want to do or practice the loop in view 2

rapt
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by rapt » 23 Feb 2009 22:59

just the loop because of cam , you have to change the view cam , or to player who play whith keyboard like me I cant change view cam but whith view 2 is easier than view 1.

Hmmmm pete , yes I'm R@pT :) and you ?

yes my map is speedtech (and not fullspeed tech :) ) and i like it but I prefer fulltech ^^ but I don't really good to create good fulltech , indeed I send 2 ,3 fulltech to eswc but they hadn't selected in preselection this season :)

And last year I built two tracks , both were selected in a eswc pack.

JumperJack
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF

Post by JumperJack » 23 Feb 2009 23:01

yarisken: please don't get me wrong. i think your map is pretty good, although i don't really like loops in league tracks. ;)

riv
highway camper
highway camper

Post by riv » 23 Feb 2009 23:11

rapt wrote:just the loop because of cam , you have to change the view cam , or to player who play whith keyboard like me I cant change view cam but whith view 2 is easier than view 1.
Hmmmm pete , yes I'm R@pT :) and you ?

yes my map is speedtech (and not fullspeed tech :) ) and i like it but I prefer fulltech ^^ but I don't really good to create good fulltech , indeed I send 2 ,3 fulltech to eswc but they hadn't selected in preselection this season :)

And last year I built two tracks , both were selected in a eswc pack.
Exactly :D
I play with keyboard and with view 1 so if you can change view automaticuly (view 3) in the loop, pls :3

rapt
cyclist
cyclist

Post by rapt » 23 Feb 2009 23:18

in eswc auto change cam isn't allow.

Pete89
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: tmnf

Post by Pete89 » 24 Feb 2009 00:00

@ rapt:
i don`t think you know me. I am FGP.Pete89 ingame and i drive tmnf since 3 years now. Last year i qualified for germany`s top sixteen.
I think i am not so bad, although i m not a topplayer like icq or gallo^^. i tested tracks and in my opinion on yarisken the end is a bit strange. Without this, it is a nice track, where you can feel a flow in it. The looping is ok. You can change camera, if you want to.

PsykoNova
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by PsykoNova » 24 Feb 2009 00:05

When will be mappack published?

FiX¥arisken
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMS

Post by FiX¥arisken » 24 Feb 2009 00:24

Pete89 wrote:@ rapt:
i don`t think you know me. I am FGP.Pete89 ingame and i drive tmnf since 3 years now. Last year i qualified for germany`s top sixteen.
I think i am not so bad, although i m not a topplayer like icq or gallo^^. i tested tracks and in my opinion on yarisken the end is a bit strange. Without this, it is a nice track, where you can feel a flow in it. The looping is ok. You can change camera, if you want to.

I allready asked sylvain if should change it or not. Don`t really think the finish is that bad. Not really difficult so I don`t see the problem with that.

Stoppie
tricycle manager
tricycle manager

Post by Stoppie » 24 Feb 2009 00:33

rapt wrote:just the loop because of cam , you have to change the view cam , or to player who play whith keyboard like me I cant change view cam but whith view 2 is easier than view 1.
Ow, thats such a load of crap :D

Guess you brake/drift with your left hand? Just put the camchanges so you can easy get to them with your left. Your only using a finger (or maybe two :P) to drift, so room enough. I have brake on E, and cam1/2/3 on 1/2/3 (normal numbers, so not on numpad). Brake with indexfinger, camswitch with middle finger and ring finger.

rapt
cyclist
cyclist

Post by rapt » 24 Feb 2009 02:57

:) but no when you play with your two hands like me :) I can't change the view during run , but I'm in view 2 so it's a little difficult but not very.

Daddy_mfX
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMn, TMuf

Post by Daddy_mfX » 24 Feb 2009 07:30

wtf? you are using 4 fingers for driving...put the camerachanges on buttons near to them, that's all

Thana
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: ALL
Manialink(s): TOX

Post by Thana » 24 Feb 2009 08:39

I'd like to know who really chose the mappack pre-selection, and how the admins do.

It might be like 50 maps sent so how the 10 pre-maps are selected : who decides that X map is better than X² map etc...

Please answer.

----

I remember that in 2006/2007 the mappack was chosen by the admins and there were no pre-selection maps, that was better, of course we could complain but it was more fair.

1) No-one could train the pack before it was out.
2) No "friend-vote"
3) No useless discussion like this one

So admins, if you are able to pick up 10 maps on the whole sent maps, just make a 5 maps pack without asking anything to players, it won't change the fact we are going to play on it :) and nobody will complain about voting.

JumperJack
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF

Post by JumperJack » 24 Feb 2009 08:59

Thana wrote:So admins, if you are able to pick up 10 maps on the whole sent maps, just make a 5 maps pack without asking anything to players, it won't change the fact we are going to play on it :) and nobody will complain about voting.
+1 :1