The big TMNF/TMUF changelog topic

General discussion about all the Trackmania series.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

kama
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMU, TMN

Re: The big TMNF/TMUF changelog topic

Post by kama » 12 May 2008 22:45

Reaching the limits pof my understanding here... couldn't find the log you mentionned florent, as I wanted to check wether the variant avatar feature has been maintained, as I don't seem to be making it work right. I only get the square flag after selecting the zip file that includes the 3 dds files, normal, happy and sad.... Anything I'm missing here ?
Tx
Co Leader of Spanish/German TMN Fanatics! Team (http://fanatics.sytes.net)
Spain:
F MiniKarting Rounds 42 pts.
F Rec Attack TA
Germany:
F HCR Rounds 36 pts
F Dirty Hamburg Rounds 36 points

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 12 May 2008 23:44

kama wrote:Reaching the limits pof my understanding here... couldn't find the log you mentionned florent, [...] Anything I'm missing here ?
Yes, it was added to the first post in this thread. :wink:
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 13 May 2008 09:14

Florent wrote:111-New: private/private servers cannot be join before giving the right password in the multiplayer menu. With this verification, we protect servers against massive attacks. (clients do not know IP:Port before giving the right password)
Well, now it's clear why that change was made, but it makes the guest list system somewhat useless, because players can no longer join a server without having to enter the password (it only still serves a purpose by letting players in when the server is already maxed out). Florent, was that intentional, or an oversight?
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

FirefoxMods
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF,TMS,TMO
Manialink(s): HomeFirefox, tmostunts

Post by FirefoxMods » 22 Oct 2009 17:48

BLaHiTiS wrote:080-New: possibility to associate a transaction to a manialink or to a maniacode (that are not already paying) and to pay this transaction to get this manialink or maniacode (you just have to add 'transaction=idtransaction' to the manialink or maniacode for using the transaction which id is idtransaction to do the payment)
Can anybody give me an example for this attribute, please?
I dont understand how to use it.

Regards
Firefox-FirefoxMods
Unter einer Fichtenwurzel hörte ich nen Wichtel furtzen. :roflol: